PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Cloud!

DancingOnigiri
08-20-2005, 06:54 AM
Woah, people! I'm surprised nobody's started a Happy Birthday Cloud thread yet... Which is especially sad because we've only got an hour and a half left (if you live in California! ^.^)

Well, there is still enough love (AND CAKE) to go around!

First thing's first...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/DancingOnigiri13/honk.jpg

I had to put this up in front of the house.... But we didn't get very many honks. I guess it's because gamers don't really go outside much.

But we did get some old ladies to stare at the window in confuzzlement.

Then Mi-chan and I baked him a cake. It's a lemon-flavored silver-white cake with pineapple filling! Yum!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/DancingOnigiri13/cake.jpg

She did the frosting. Isn't that lovely?????

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/DancingOnigiri13/cakeslice.jpg
Here's a slice for everyone to enjoy.

But Cloud's birthday doesn't have to end yet! Did you do anything for Cloud's birthday?? *pulls out pom-poms, only to be stabbed through the back by Sephiroth*

Mercen-X
08-20-2005, 07:03 AM
:laugh::chuckle::lol:

Never done anything for Cloud's birthday. It's funny though, FF7 and 8 are the only cast of which I ever recall knowing their birthdays. Maybe we should start doing things on their birthdays. Especially Aeris. We can make a cake of her being stabbed and it'll have pink frosting with red icing like blood. We can use an edible pearl as the white materia that falls out of her face. :x_x:

EDIT - btw, that page in your sig on Make your own Vincent is horribly inaccurate.

Raven Nox
08-20-2005, 07:03 AM
XD I live in California so... can I come over for some more cake? :D Please?

Umm... I'll say playing FFXI for the first time in months today will be what I did for Cloud's b-day. XD

EDIT: That's an awesome idea, Mercen

Mi-Chan
08-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Of course you can Raven Nox!! :D

Dancing Onigiri and I wore little badges *with "Happy Birthday Cloud" on them* to Borders in his honor.

Sooo....Anyone care for a party hat?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/DancingOnigiri13/partyhat.jpg

DK
08-20-2005, 08:01 AM
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

LIES

G SpOtZ
08-20-2005, 08:04 AM
i played ffvii ALLLLLL day for clouds bday. and i didn't even know it was today. (erm, yessterday, cuz right now it's like 1:57 in the morning) i also beat midgar zolem when you first enter the marshes. and got tifa's meteodrive. and the level two magic before midgar zolem. annihalated every other boss. got a score of 130 on the shinra march thing for rufus (you need 100 to get the force stealer, but i got 130 wooooop!) got yuffie right before junon. ummmm... that's it i think. didn't do as much leveling up.

BackRoomKid
08-20-2005, 08:08 AM
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

LIES

I CONCUR

back on topic:
HAAHHA, that's pretty cool, you get a pat on the back for your loyalty, kudos!

Mi-Chan
08-20-2005, 08:42 AM

LIES
HAHHAHAHAHAHAA.

Now I bet you're really suspicious, right?

Nah, we're just high on FF!! :p

kikimm
08-20-2005, 08:59 AM
I've never done anything for a fictional character, in any medium. xD But it's cool. Totally cool.

And damn those cookies look good. Well, happy birthday Cloud.

:D

Christmas
08-20-2005, 09:06 AM
:happybday
:happybday
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3674/birth6dc.gif

G SpOtZ
08-20-2005, 06:55 PM
aeris, you got some cake on ur face. get cloud to whipe it off for you... with his SWORD! (slice)

sorry.
but really, does it say their b-days in the guide or on sites or something? and wuts tifas...?
and we should just make up sephiroths cuz i'm pretty sure it doesn't say. in fact it never says anything about him.

Miriel
08-20-2005, 07:38 PM
That cake is the best thing ever. :thumb:

Captain Maxx Power
08-20-2005, 11:45 PM
Ye have too much time on your hands. Now then, to go complete my twenty-fifth RPG. Scurvy!

Doomie
08-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Archive this, kthx.

Rengori
08-21-2005, 12:21 AM
Edgar and Sabin's B-Days were on the 16th if I remember, why wasn't there any love for them?

DancingOnigiri
08-21-2005, 01:23 AM
Edgar and Sabin's B-Days were on the 16th if I remember, why wasn't there any love for them?
I was on vacation where there was little online access. ^^

Ye have too much time on your hands.
Too much time is right! :D That's what summer is for.

Rengori
08-21-2005, 02:00 AM
All I hear are excuses... (just kidding... Or am I??)

G SpOtZ
08-21-2005, 02:01 AM
he's not kidding.

Rengori
08-21-2005, 02:05 AM
he's not kidding.
Who am I? Who are you? When am I?

Back on topic, Squall's b-day is on the 23 (Tuesday).

G SpOtZ
08-21-2005, 02:07 AM
he's not kidding.
Who am I? Who are you? When am I?

Back on topic, Squall's b-day is on the 23 (Tuesday).
fantastic. i get to celebrate his birthday with my first day of sophomore year.

Mi-Chan
08-21-2005, 06:01 AM
DancingOnigiri and I plan to make muffins for Squall with frosting lettering.

Maybe we will draw scars on our faces. :p

Big D
08-21-2005, 06:09 AM
That's one nice-looking cake and banner:)
Mmm... lemon and pineapple... *dreams*

True dedication; I'm sure at least a few fans passed by your house and smiled:)

Del Murder
08-21-2005, 07:09 AM
You know, there is some debate about this. (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60569)

DancingOnigiri
08-22-2005, 05:36 AM
You mean debate about the real birthday date? Oh yes, that's true... It could either be on the 11th of August, or even somewhere in February... But I'm just under the assumption that most people believe it to be August 19th. That's what's in the manual, right...? Maybe I should start a poll ^^