PDA

View Full Version : CT: Playstation ending = wtf? (obvious spoilers.)

Megalixir
08-20-2005, 08:27 AM
<useless> hah. ok. so i beat the game via black omen in 12,000 bc (best era) then went to fight lavos with yuri ayla and marle all around lv 50. a couple falcon hits and cube tosses later i won, </useless> and after the standard moonlight parade ending, i was greeted with an animated scene of yuri and marle's wedding, which also provided snapshots of frog (as glenn) being knighted (and omg his theme in the orchestra is siiiiiiiiiick) and robo avec his (companion).

then after the wedding, it showed lucca playing with a mini-robo and then finding a baby with the pendant and taking it.

ok.. wtf? anyone care to explain?

ShunNakamura
08-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Care to explain? As in why it was different then the original SNES version? Or as in why they baby with the pendent is there?

As to why it was different. to tie it to CC.

As to why the baby was there. To tie it to CC.

Have you played CC? Lucca is in it.. somewhat. Anyways if you haven't played CC I wouldn't want to ruin it... but if you want it ruined ask. If you have played it. you should see the connection.

Megalixir
08-21-2005, 11:42 AM
i wanted to know why the baby.. thanks for letting me know that the connection is made in cc, which i plan on playing ;)

thanks again for letting me know :D