PDA

View Full Version : Getting sigils

Galadus
08-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Aaaaarg this drives me totally mad...i mean, what stupid *$%&**** EVER thought people would dodge 200 lightning bolts just to get some sord of crappy thing used to power up a weapon?! Same for that butterfly game wich is (...) to.

Discuss please.

Also if someone has a handy tip on getting the sigils and the sun crest (i already have the airship so dark Behamut with I-dont-know-how-many million hp is there) and i only defeated dark Valefor with Yojimbo-abuse and my highest stat is magic def. on yuna wich is 100 currently.

I also want to get all bosses on the calm lands arena and how do i unlock more species creations while i almost can't capture more fiends(like elements for nega element) while i just have that supercharged imp thingy with some sord of hyper null-all.

Please provide me with the info of WHAT monster i have to get and how many of them in a row to unlock a new specie creation and where to get the monster i need for it. (i know it's alot but then this is everything that bothers me now)

Thanks

rubah
08-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Lightning dodging: Get in the right mood. I did it right after a thunderstorm and it was easy. Have a friend in the room to talk to every ten minutes or so, so you don't get stressed and tense.

Butterfly catching: There's a fixed patterns to the butterflies. Play through over and over until you have it memorized. Go in front of one, behind two others, etc. There's really only one hard part in the first, and it's around that curve, because you can't see what you're doing there X.x;

Monster capturing: In djose, you probably missed out on simurgh. According to CB!'s excellent monster catching guide, you'll have the best luck down at the end of the road closest to the temple. If you have simurgh, do you have garuda? These are down in the mushroom rocks near the elevator.

Just go ahead and capture ten of each kind of fiend, it'll save you trouble when you want to fight nemesis (which should be easier than your dark aeons)

Tai-Ti
08-21-2005, 12:29 PM
i really hate the lighting dodge......bout as queer as it can get, and the butterfly game is just frustrating :mad: but y eah, u do gotta get urself in the irght mood for it, and invest in a stress ball......

Galadus
08-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Hmmm...i missed the Ochu, he's on at the moonflow road! oh i feel really stupid i didnt check there...

but how about unlocking the species creations?

syun_ukiya
08-23-2005, 02:26 AM
i got all celestial weapons! never thought i would after reading faqs on how to get them.

patience is the key!

Tai-Ti
08-23-2005, 11:58 AM
i could get past the lighting dodge and the butterfly game if i really wanted to, but i could never get wakka's, im seriously not a blitzball person.

Pheesh
08-23-2005, 01:54 PM
i am a blitzball obsessor, i've won 23 out of 24 games. tidus is level 21, the rest of the team is about lvl 14-18.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

syun_ukiya
08-24-2005, 05:45 AM
i could get past the lighting dodge and the butterfly game if i really wanted to, but i could never get wakka's, im seriously not a blitzball person.
get wakkas, trust me you'll need wakka. blitzball is easy when you leveled up.. don't worry about losing. just keep passing the ball to everyone until they level up. recruit brother as MF and you'll be winning every match!

Tai-Ti
08-24-2005, 07:00 AM
get wakkas, trust me you'll need wakka. blitzball is easy when you leveled up.. don't worry about losing. just keep passing the ball to everyone until they level up. recruit brother as MF and you'll be winning every match!

easyer said than done, i cant even remember the rules, or wat im lookin at wen i recruit ppl. but i dont really care, i finished the game didnt i? therefore it must not be that terriably important by my standards.