PDA

View Full Version : About Final Fantasy X-2 Storyline...

Yuna Braska 19
08-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Well I know there are some that don't like it and some that do,
And I want to known that why can Final Fantasy X-2 International+ Last Mission be the part two?
They can change it about YRP not seeing eacher other for 3 mouths.
And show the Calm and how Yuna got started on her Mission with Rikku and Paine.
You know????

abrojtm
08-21-2005, 02:04 AM
In English please?

You know????
Nope.

SammieBabe
08-21-2005, 04:44 AM
There was a short FMV called "Eternal Calm" showing how Yuna got started as a sphere hunter.....
And personally I don't think another sequel is necessary......

Yuna Braska 19
08-21-2005, 04:56 AM
There was a short FMV called "Eternal Calm" showing how Yuna got started as a sphere hunter.....
And personally I don't think another sequel is necessary......

No, am not saying that I want another sequel.... I wish once they frist made FFX-2 that they did that.
>.<

Christmas
08-21-2005, 05:29 AM
Well I know there are some that don't like it and some that do,
And I want to known that why can Final Fantasy X-2 International+ Last Mission be the part two?
They can change it about YRP not seeing eacher other for 3 mouths.
And show the Calm and how Yuna got started on her Mission with Rikku and Paine.
You know????

As said earlier, there is a short cut scene, not really FMV, called Eternal Scene and it is featured in FFX international before FFX-2 is released.

And if you mean that you wanted the cut scene to be in FFX-2 itself, I dun really think so. The purpose of putting it in FFX is to hint others about the coming of FFX-2.

Or you mean you dun want the cutscence and replace FFX-2 international +Last mission as something like FFX-2 international + First Mission. It will feature how Rikku change Yuna's look and how they met Paine and all this? Just something that happen before X-2 and after the Eternal Calm?

So....you want a prequel....

abrojtm
08-21-2005, 05:46 AM
I'm still confused, but we already know how Yuna met Rikku and Paine. International+Last Mission can't be a prequel because it was released a long time ago.

Christmas
08-21-2005, 05:56 AM
She might not want how FFX-2 international +Last Mission like how it turn out to be. Instead, it will be about how Yuna met Rikku and Paine and started on their adventure before the events of FFX-2?

Sorry, I did have a little trouble trying to interpret what she is saying.

Fire_Drake
08-25-2005, 07:12 AM
Can someone post spoilers explaining about how yuna met paine, etc etc? Coz i live in Aust' and I don't think we can get the international verson.

Big D
08-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Can someone post spoilers explaining about how yuna met paine, etc etc? Coz i live in Aust' and I don't think we can get the international verson.Paine's arrival is explained in the game. Paine joined the Gullwings, claiming she wanted to ride in the airship. Actually, she wanted to travel while looking for clues about her old friends - Gippal, Nooj and Baralai - and what happened to them earlier.
Later, Yuna joined the Gullwings because she wanted to look for spheres, hoping to find more like the one Kimahri found on Mount Gagazet - the sphere apparently showing 'a familiar figure' imprisoned and demanding to see the summoner...

Yuna and Paine met when Yuna joined the crew.