PDA

View Full Version : awesome superpowers

Tidus5
08-21-2005, 09:36 AM
This has probably been beaten to death, but if you could have your own awesome superpower what would it be, and why would you want it? Would you use it for good or evil? Would it be noble or perverted? Would your super costume have a cape or no? Would you wear your underwear on the inside or outside? And finally, what would your catch phrase/slogan be?

bipper
08-21-2005, 09:42 AM
I would want the power to make people wet themselves. That way when I got some completley ignorant person ticking me off ... they would feel humble for a moment or two..

I would not abuse it, but i would use it as i see fit :)
Bipper

Carlene
08-21-2005, 10:56 AM
I'd have the ability to control ppl or objects. I would use it for evil most likely. I would wear black clothing, a crucifix necklace, chains and a skull print on my coat.
My phrase/ saying would be: " The light has faded, who will save u from the Darkness now?"
Also "Tidus5" wat would urs be?

boris no no
08-21-2005, 11:33 AM
i rip off people cloths with my mind ^__^
tralalala

Captain Maxx Power
08-21-2005, 12:20 PM
The ability to make people Orgasm from a distance. I would probably attend seminars and party political meetings more that way.

Rye
08-21-2005, 12:37 PM
All I was gonna say is fly, but everyone else's superpowers are so much better. xD

Aurey
08-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Turn people in to penguins.

Maybe even turtles.

DK
08-21-2005, 12:43 PM
I wish I could use magic, but I can't because I'm emo and not Harry Potter :( I would use it to stop myself from crying at night, and to make Chester Bennington my husband.

Fixed. :cool:

Anyway, I'd like to be all fly and large explosion make and stuff, that'd be fun.

Seymour_Guado_Goth
08-21-2005, 01:04 PM
To control heat. So I could make the surounding moisture in the air evaporate. So basically I can control heat in any way I can. I can make concentrated heat beams et cetera.

LunaticPandora37
08-21-2005, 01:36 PM
the ability to seduce everyone around me...and instant transmission so i seduce people all around the world...muhahahahhahahahahahahah....but then again i already have the first power...like seriously...look how sexy i am...no one can refuse this... ;) :tongue: :D :p ;)

*shifty eyes*

boris no no
08-21-2005, 01:41 PM
the ability to seduce everyone around me...and instant transmission so i seduce people all around the world...muhahahahhahahahahahahah....but then again i already have the first power...like seriously...look how sexy i am...no one can refuse this... ;) :tongue: :D :p ;)

*shifty eyes*
i have that ability anyways ;p

udsuna
08-21-2005, 01:52 PM
High grade tactile biokinetics. The ability to manipulate and alter organic tissue, right down to the genetic level. Oh the fun I'd have. I wouldn't need a costume, as I'd never be traceable. I'd naturally make myself effectively immortal. Create a small army of animal minions. Create a living castle out of some trees. Add all kinds of cool tricks to it.

Develop cures to all diseases, end world hunger, use the income from that to build myself a rocket that will land specially designed plants on the moon. Said plants will grow in the sun, and eventually spread to reach the other plants. Eventually creating a carpet on the moon. Using the vast amounts of solar energy, not to mention supreme tactical position, I'd use that to end all war.... and set myself up as supreme overlord of the world.

LunaticPandora37
08-21-2005, 01:58 PM
High grade tactile biokinetics. The ability to manipulate and alter organic tissue, right down to the genetic level. Oh the fun I'd have. I wouldn't need a costume, as I'd never be traceable. I'd naturally make myself effectively immortal. Create a small army of animal minions. Create a living castle out of some trees. Add all kinds of cool tricks to it.

Develop cures to all diseases, end world hunger, use the income from that to build myself a rocket that will land specially designed plants on the moon. Said plants will grow in the sun, and eventually spread to reach the other plants. Eventually creating a carpet on the moon. Using the vast amounts of solar energy, not to mention supreme tactical position, I'd use that to end all war.... and set myself up as supreme overlord of the world.

...I feel dumb now...*hides*

*shifty eyes*

Zeldy
08-21-2005, 02:03 PM
Ive never really thought about Super Powers.. but id just love to be able to Fly, Id fly to other countries

Rye
08-21-2005, 02:13 PM
I wish I could use magic, but I can't because I'm emo and not Harry Potter :( I would use it to stop myself from crying at night, and to make Chester Bennington my husband.

Fixed. :cool:

Anyway, I'd like to be all fly and large explosion make and stuff, that'd be fun.

You're MEAN! I am not Chris Abracadabra. :(

Mirage
08-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Telekinesis and shockwaves.
-edit-
I was in a hurry when I posted, and I feel like elaborating a bit.
I would like to be able to have high-level telekinetic powers, and the ability to create force fields. These powers would be very versatile, seeing as I could generate force fields shaped as weapons, and also use them to shield myself from things like blows and bullets. I would also be able to rotate sharp objects very fast with my telekinetic powers, and move them freely through the air, I could also just generate a rotating, razor-sharp force field and cut things with that if I wanted. On top of that, I could strengthen my physical abilities by using my telekinetic powers to move my arms and legs in addition to my muscles. I would also be able to fly, or atleast hover above the ground. Shockwaves would also be possible to create with these powers, so it's kinda redundant to mention that.
However, there would ofcourse be limitations. My telekinetic abilities would ofcourse become less precise and powerful if the target was far away from me, and I wouldn't be able to use them through walls, windows or other obstacles without there being a way around them, or destroying them.
It'd be like Jean Grey, just with less phychic abilities, and more telekinetic power.

I would mostly use my powers for personal gain, and probably not for evil. I wouldn't have a catchphrase, because things like that suck. I would probably not have a superhero costume, because I wouldn't bust badguys all that often, just now and then.

theundeadhero
08-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Just a simple Red Wizard Dragonlance style would be all the powers I could want. What self respecting superhero doesn't have a cape and of course I would wear my underwear on the outside. Red underwear. With a dashing green cape!

Ohhh
08-21-2005, 03:24 PM

*shifty eyes*
:rolleyes2 seriously is your gf not enough? ;)

i always wanted healing powers :D and to be able to control the elements that would be kewl :p

Nick Schovitz
08-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Yeah Yeah, of course my personal one would be of that like my novel character. I can cast elemental black magic, control conbustion and become astral to perform my limit breaks. Well my costume is in my thread Krystal*Light7 The Apostles. I am currently working on my own superhero story it is called The Reign.
My powers I used for evil and good, due to the end.

Mihhailovitš
08-21-2005, 03:46 PM
My special superpower would be the ability to rotate really fast with my hands stretched out so I could fly like a helicopter.

Terran
08-21-2005, 03:52 PM
I would like to be able to levitate and use telekinetic powers to manipulate objects and people. I would use them more for good than bad, and occasionally for my own entertainment.:D School would be so much more interesting....

Lindy
08-21-2005, 03:55 PM
*over the top junk*
I'd want the power to kill you, JUST to spite you and your over the top rubbish.

My special superpower would be the ability to rotate really fast with my hands stretched out so I could fly like a helicopter.
<a href="http://azncopter.ytmnd.com/">lolazncopter</a>

Meat Puppet
08-21-2005, 06:42 PM
I would want the exact opposite of LunaticPandora37's superpowers.

Shoeberto
08-21-2005, 06:46 PM
Invisibility.

Giggity.

Kamiko
08-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Umm.
Wow.
To control people's brains n.n.
And make them do what I want them to do.

tomamar04
08-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Easy, Invisability.

Old Manus
08-21-2005, 07:18 PM
OMG LIEK ECKS-MENE!!!1

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-21-2005, 07:20 PM
I liked to make people pee themselves by just looking at the.

Reles
08-21-2005, 07:25 PM
I would like to disappear and then reappear to some location of my choice, because then I could visit my boyfriend whenever I wanted or some of my friends online. :)

Ageless_Bum
08-21-2005, 07:34 PM
No question it would be telekinetics. Theres just so much you can do that could even encompas some other peoples powers. First off you could fly (my personal favorite). Dont have to get up to get the remote. You could stop peoples vocal cords from moving when the wont shut up. You would rule in any sort of throwing competition. You could (as previously mentioned) enhance your own strenth or speed. The possibilities are endless.

Hopefully id use my powers for good. No costume. No catch phrase. As for a name for my superhero ... I wouldnt try to be a superhero. If used right they would never know it was me doing it. I imagine in the end everyone would assume its some sort of phantom.

rubah
08-21-2005, 07:56 PM
I already have teh power to blow up lightbulbs.

Drift
08-21-2005, 10:29 PM
I already have teh power to blow up lightbulbs.
how many girls does it take to change a lightbulb...

Kamiko
08-21-2005, 10:30 PM
One and a squad of paramedics.

Cruise Control
08-21-2005, 10:31 PM
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1117234947_Power_Mind.JPG
And with it I would crush your minds rendering you incapacitated.

Drift
08-21-2005, 10:40 PM
i wanna be like a ninja from http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/n.html jumping and climbing walls. xD failing that, super speed so i can wake up late for school. it also means i could theoretically glide to places if i ran off a ramp.

rubah
08-21-2005, 10:45 PM
You laugh at me now, but when I blow up my enemies' sources of light, who's gonna be laughing THEN?

Kamiko
08-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Me, because I like marshmallows.

Polnareff
08-21-2005, 11:11 PM
I already have practically the aweshum shuperpowers I could hope for. :D Ones such as eating, sleeping, and yelling really loud.

The only superpower I want is to close down annoyingly widespread stores/cafeterias. That way I can go to every Wal*Mart within 5 miles of here, say the secret word, and they will close >:D Same thing with Starbucks as well :radred:

...Er, maybe that's not a superpower after all. >.> What I would really like as a superpower is to know how to set a VCR's clock. That would be the ultimate superpower......aside from spelling the word "what" consistently.

rubah
08-21-2005, 11:41 PM
If walmart closes, the Arkansas economy would explode.

Kamiko
08-21-2005, 11:48 PM
But I grow marshmallows so I would be okay.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-22-2005, 01:08 AM
I so want shapeshifting and timecontrol (not like go back in time or into the future, but like make time slow down or stop for everyone but me) that way I could go where I want( shapeshift into bird fly, fish swim ect etc whatever) be any size I want ;) and never be late anywhere.
oh, and I wouldnt need a costume, cause im just that cool :cool:

Butterflytears
08-22-2005, 01:30 AM
I would also like to control time!

-N-
08-22-2005, 02:27 AM
left hand fap, GO KYONO GO

Dixie
08-22-2005, 02:30 AM
I would want to....make eggs explode! Yes....I want to do that....It'd be so awesome....

disapointedchild
08-22-2005, 02:38 AM
To control everyones minds.
This means there thoughts, I make them what I want. There feelings, are what I feel they should be.
This also includes the abilty to copy certain skills they have, adding them perfectly to myself, therefor making myself perfect in every way. Be able to be a master of everything.

WildRaubtier
08-22-2005, 02:49 AM
I'd have power over Reles x)

ZeZipster
08-22-2005, 02:51 AM
These threads always make me realize how uncreative I really am. I'd like mind control/reading.

kikimm
08-22-2005, 04:08 AM
Probably something really cool, or lame and predictable, whatever, like teleporting. I'd have fun just scaring people by popping up in front of them. Pretty sweet.

theundeadhero
08-22-2005, 10:14 AM
I changed my mind. I want the power to look cool while wearing a bucket on my head like Magneto!

Dazed and Confused
08-22-2005, 10:15 AM
I have the power to move you

Drift
08-22-2005, 11:00 AM
You laugh at me now, but when I blow up my enemies' sources of light, who's gonna be laughing THEN?
the people who break out the candles

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-23-2005, 01:53 AM
<a href="http://azncopter.ytmnd.com/">lolazncopter</a>
A better version for you FF freaks: http://roflwhatever.ytmnd.com/

SNOOZER
08-23-2005, 02:44 AM
I'd like to have the power to make anything or anyone smell like an odor of my choice.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-23-2005, 03:24 AM
At this moment, I want to stop time so I can finish everthing before I wake up tomorrow.

Darkmage
08-28-2005, 11:03 PM
I think i would choose goin through walls like a wraith, and most likely, being able to make multiple copies of myself. i would probably wear all black with a black cape to top it off. id wanna be evil, because they get to do the COOL stuff, like attempt to rule the world and doin what they want, when they want.

CloudSquallandZidane
08-28-2005, 11:19 PM
The power to instantly make soup cold. I'd piss off soo many regular people... superheroes and villians.

GooeyToast
08-28-2005, 11:23 PM
I already have them. :cool: