PDA

View Full Version : Anything harder,

Cloud Lionheart
08-21-2005, 02:15 PM
OK ok, ppl might get this kind of question alot??? but is there any chalenges or anything hard any1 recomends on 7...
Mabey:
Set challenges,
Timed challenges,
Mini game scores, times, challenge,
That kind of crap! :)

BG-57
08-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Getting Parasol and Flayer at Speed Square.

raskerino
08-21-2005, 04:01 PM
No materia, Solo character, Initial Equipment are the most common and in my opinion best challenges, you can do any of them or all at once- it is possible. I like my materia so I find Initial equipment, solo character (kill off your other characters as fast as you can) to be the most fun of these challenges. However you can still stat max and get KoTr in it.

Shoden
08-21-2005, 05:08 PM
defeat Emerald weapon with the time limit

Lord Magician
08-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Beat the whole game in 1 second. :D

boys from the dwarf
08-21-2005, 09:08 PM
try something a bit more possible.no materia, solo character by only attacking with limit breaks and only healing with items(the only problem with that is the battles would bore you to hell.how about beating emerald with the time linit AND only using primary weapons and armour using only level one materia and 3 peices a person:evilking:.

G SpOtZ
08-22-2005, 02:58 AM
prevent the summoning of meteor while eating moogle pie non-stop

Masamune·1600
08-22-2005, 03:15 AM
As raskerino mentioned, the NMSCIE challenge is among the most difficult and the most popular. Breaking it down into its component challenges can yield additional challenges of its own--it's possible, for example, to beat Emerald and Ruby while playing a No Materia game. Low level games and speed runs are also common challenge game approaches, although I disapprove of speed runs in general.

Really, there's no need to adhere to any preset challenge system; sometimes it's best to simply create your own conditions. You might try taking an NMSCIE component, for example, and also exclude Limit Breaks, or items, or non-elemental magic, or whatever else enhances the experience for you.

Sephex
08-22-2005, 05:32 AM
GO to www.gamefaqs.com and check out some FAQs and message boards. There you will find an infinite amount of challenges to undertake.

Cloud Lionheart
08-22-2005, 11:49 AM
I like the idea's people! im gona try solo char, sounds good.
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS with the one about beating emerald weapon with solo char, and no materia, and just items is that its got to be imposs!!!

I have beaten emerald and ruby on my main file :D , ruby i did with one char...
but with emerald, kotr im sure is needed... alough im alot beter now from when i beat him, and if i had all chars use 4 cut, i recon i could beat him in a few rounds, .... hmmm :mad:

Captain Maxx Power
08-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Try playing the game hanging upside down using your feet to control your character without looking at the screen using a friend to tell you where to go/what to select. O, and do the entire game without saving in one sitting. And be sure it's a Low Level, Initial Equipment, No Materia, Cloud Only, No Items, and No Cheese game as well.

G SpOtZ
08-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Try playing the game hanging upside down using your feet to control your character without looking at the screen using a friend to tell you where to go/what to select. O, and do the entire game without saving in one sitting. And be sure it's a Low Level, Initial Equipment, No Materia, Cloud Only, No Items, and No Cheese game as well.
yeah, do that. while ur eating pie. O_O

Cloud Lionheart
08-24-2005, 04:02 PM
MOOGLE PIE?

KrazedStrife
08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
yeah, do that. while ur eating pie. O_O

wow g spotz sure does love moogle pie lol

G SpOtZ
08-24-2005, 08:55 PM
mmmm...*drool* i sure do... <scuffs down on moogle pie>

Cloud Lionheart
08-25-2005, 09:45 AM
I have seen you say it...hmmm.... about 12 times.... keep it up....... MOOGLE PIE, MOOGLE PIE, MOOGLE PIE, MOOGLE PIE, MOOGLE PIE, MOOGLE PIE, MOOGLE PIE!

Desperado
08-25-2005, 08:07 PM

I did that.

One second after the words 'The End' came up, I beat the game.

KoShiatar
08-25-2005, 09:12 PM
What is Moogle pie?

Shoeberto
08-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Do a NMSCIE on a dance mat.

Cloud Lionheart
08-27-2005, 02:37 PM
INTERESTING!

Brian The Pink Shark
08-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Get everyone a set of master materia, yes all of them :choc:

Lord Magician
08-28-2005, 02:19 AM
:D :D :D :D MOOGLE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
:oscar: :grover: :monster:

MAS82587
08-28-2005, 05:09 AM
just revive aeris.

G SpOtZ
08-28-2005, 06:56 AM
:D :D :D :D MOOGLE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
:oscar: :grover: :monster:
what. WHAT?! WTF?!?!?!
yeah. don't take my trademark spam phrase. it's MINE! psh.

blackline77
08-29-2005, 05:36 AM
why dont u try beating emeral and ruby without final-revive materia.

Ultima Shadow
08-29-2005, 11:48 AM
As raskerino mentioned, the NMSCIE challenge is among the most difficult and the most popular. Breaking it down into its component challenges can yield additional challenges of its own--it's possible, for example, to beat Emerald and Ruby while playing a No Materia game. Low level games and speed runs are also common challenge game approaches, although I disapprove of speed runs in general.

Really, there's no need to adhere to any preset challenge system; sometimes it's best to simply create your own conditions. You might try taking an NMSCIE component, for example, and also exclude Limit Breaks, or items, or non-elemental magic, or whatever else enhances the experience for you.
What he said. I've both done the NMSCIE challange and defeated Ruby+Emerald without materia.

The NMSCIE challange is indeed very challanging and overall a lots of fun... BUT sometimes you really miss the materia. It just feels too empty without materia somehow. So... it would probably be funnier (but also slightly easier) if you could use some kind of materia. You could play with either only magic materia or only command materia etc, if you want. But summon materia would make some parts of the game too easy since KotR and Hades are far too powerful.

The Ruby and Emerald without materia challanges are awesome. Emerald really isn't that hard at all. Just make sure to have the battle speed maxed or atleast almost maxed to make sure you'll be able kill him before the time runs out.

Ruby without materia is a "hell challange". It's probably the hardest challange there is in FFVII and it's VERY time consuming.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-29-2005, 04:17 PM
why dont u try beating emeral and ruby without final-revive materia.

thats rather easy, i never really use final attack anyway :choc:

Cloud Lionheart
09-04-2005, 04:41 PM
Yeh but good idea

Light Mage
09-04-2005, 05:11 PM
NEVER change anyone from their initial equipment weapon.

And ONLY use the Mythril Armlet armour, even on characters who start with a better armour.

Never go past Level 1 Limits.

Shoden
09-04-2005, 06:12 PM
I didn't need Final attack for the emerald weapon battle and I still beat him in 20 mins.

Now I'm going to master all materia I have and consider a mastered game.