PDA

View Full Version : Lifetime television for Marine Biologist?

TheFolkmusician
08-21-2005, 11:31 PM
Ok this is somewhat weird I thought. Ok a while back maybe about hmm a couple weeks ago my friend and I were having are basic I guess you can say “intelligent,” conversations. You know the basic going back on memory lane laugh a little here and there the basic conversation with friends. So we begin going into the subject of grade school you know. How stupid we acted how funny it was during lunch and how you sort of miss those easy days of not knowing much about anything but the power rangers and final fantasy 7 you know. Haha sorry I am just rambling ill get to the point. Ok well my friend brings this point to me about how young girls always wanted to be a marine biologist when they are young and just how weird that is. Well sure, I had that thought before but I didn’t really go much into it until he brought it up. I decided to do a sort of little observation/poll taking kind of action. So far, I asked about 20 girls what they wanted to be when they were younger. Get this though 16 out of the 20 girls wanted to be marine biologist. How odd is that you know? I am still asking girls what they wanted to be when they grew up and so far it still yes on the marine biologist thing. Well who ever reads this male or female to ask your lady friend what they wanted to be when they were younger or ask them if they wanted to be marine biologist when they were younger and just post it in here. That would make me happy with satisfaction of knowing if it is really true that most young girls wanted to be marine biologist. Then I can happily say that they should rename Lifetime television for women to Lifetime television for Marine Biologist. Well haha thanks for your time for reading this. Peace…..Oh and more thing is it just me or does lifetime television for women seem kind of sexist…..think about it……

Meat Puppet
08-21-2005, 11:32 PM
I stopped reading at the word intelligent.

rubah
08-21-2005, 11:35 PM
I do not know anyone that has told me they want to be a marine biologist.

I hate biology anyways.

boris no no
08-21-2005, 11:53 PM
i always wanted to be a haridresser....

krissy
08-22-2005, 02:05 AM
i know a girl who wants to be a marine biologist or wanted to but she still wants to be a bilogist for sure

she's cute i like her :)

Shlup
08-22-2005, 02:10 AM
What? I wanted to be a marine biologist for awhile during my teenage years, but I get sea sick. Everytime I go to the zoo I still consider dropping everything to clean up lion poop or scrub dolphin tanks.

I stopped reading at the word intelligent.
You beat me.