PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth

Sephex
08-22-2005, 05:57 AM
http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/happyseph.txt

Would Sephiroth be hard to take seriously if he looked like this? Along with that, discuss your favorite Sephiroth moments.

DancingOnigiri
08-22-2005, 06:15 AM
Most certainly. He'd be much less villanous.

My favorite Sephiroth moment was when he asks Cloud "How does it feel?" Or maybe all those moments of manaical laughter.

BackRoomKid
08-22-2005, 06:29 AM
when he was dazed like an idiot after cloud PWNED him

but he kinda smiled too

i thought that was cool

i think i know why he smiled, he was probably thinking "i still kick major ass"

fantasyjunkie
08-22-2005, 06:42 AM
my favorite Seph moment was when him and Cloud were facing each other at the end. As I mentioned in another thread you could tell by their expressions that they really didn't hate each other, but rather that this was the way it had to be and only one of them would walk away, and no other outcome was acceptable. Classic.

Slade
08-22-2005, 07:10 AM
Hes hard to take seriously anyway.

My favorite Sephiroth moment is when he shows you the photo of him, Zack and Tifa. Well actually that whole scene. Im not really a big fan of him but i like that part

BackRoomKid
08-22-2005, 08:01 AM
my favorite Seph moment was when him and Cloud were facing each other at the end. As I mentioned in another thread you could tell by their expressions that they really didn't hate each other, but rather that this was the way it had to be and only one of them would walk away, and no other outcome was acceptable. Classic.

very nicely said

Dreddz
08-22-2005, 10:35 AM
At the end of Disc 1
Not when he kills Aeris though, after when Cloud gets all emotional and Sephiroth dosent give a rats ass.......

Mr. Dardanelles
08-22-2005, 10:36 AM
We he walks throught the flames FMV. Brilliant.

boys from the dwarf
08-22-2005, 12:29 PM
what gibbi8 ans mr.D said.

G SpOtZ
08-22-2005, 07:05 PM

Would Sephiroth be hard to take seriously if he looked like this? Along with that, discuss your favorite Sephiroth moments.
i would be EXTRA scared of him, if he looked like that. wutta creep. XD

Ohhh
08-22-2005, 09:25 PM
LOL!!
aww dont he look cute :love:

KoShiatar
08-22-2005, 10:00 PM

Truly. He's more upsetting that way. Kinda like IT's clown.

G SpOtZ
08-23-2005, 04:02 AM
if i had a buster sword i'd chop off his face. that is, if it was the smiley face. otherwise i think i'd just leave him alone. or run away from him.... but his sword would probably catch up to me O_O

Rengori
08-23-2005, 04:10 AM

Truly. He's more upsetting that way. Kinda like IT's clown.
Burn him! Burn him dead!

fantasyjunkie
08-23-2005, 05:37 AM

very nicely said
thank you :)

Mercen-X
08-23-2005, 07:40 AM
i would be EXTRA scared of him, if he looked like that. wutta creep.
Truly. He's more upsetting that way. Kinda like IT's clown.I've always thought killers look creepier when they have a smile on their face, but a smilie face? That's why I love the Mr. Smiles mask in Ragnarok. I loved wearing that thing. Unfortunately, it was so damned easy to obtain that practically everyone wore one. *geez*

princevodlac
08-23-2005, 01:57 PM
I like when laughs and shruggs his shoulders....i wish i could hear a voice when he does that....but i have a feeling AC: is going to have some /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty voice overs

Lawr
08-24-2005, 12:19 AM

I don't really think they had expressions from the lack
of quality from the games 3dness. They just look that
way to start with.

FiragaBreak
08-24-2005, 07:11 PM
My favorite moment was when Sephiroth possessed Cloud to summon Metoer.

iluvtetsuya
08-29-2005, 02:15 PM
SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUAHAHAHA!

ThroneofDravaris
08-29-2005, 03:08 PM
My favorite moment is EASILY when he rips Jenova down from here supports. Masterfully done, with his dramatic monologue…

Vyk
08-29-2005, 05:18 PM
Are you kidding? He looks just like Kefka in there. That IS scary.