PDA

View Full Version : You favourite FFVII Rumour

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-22-2005, 02:56 PM
What is your bestest rumour you have heard regarding FFVII. Some that I have read make me want to die in a pool of my own blood. Others just make me laugh so hard childrens heads explode.

Wooden Chocobo
This rumor is weird. Visit Wutai, steal Lord Godo's underwear and run into the nearest forest. Inside you will find the Wooden Chocobo.

There is some really weird ones out there, do your worst!

silentenigma
08-22-2005, 03:05 PM
i heard the bahumut ZERO materia is hidden somewhere at the train station at the beginning of the first mission.

ThroneofDravaris
08-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Anything involving Cheese WEAPON

Flying Mullet
08-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Anything asserting that FFVII is better that FFVI. :p

Terran
08-22-2005, 04:19 PM
When people say that they can get SUPER KoTR which doesn't have just 13 attacks, but 26 attacks and it is obtained by getting 99 hours on the game and at the 99th hour if you go to where you got KoTR you can get the super one. But its only available for 10 seconds after 99 hours. And all your characters must be level 99 and must have all their ultimate weapons and limitbreaks.

boys from the dwarf
08-22-2005, 04:48 PM
the one i created(go ultima cheese materia!)and also the ones on FF:osg .com for every FF are good.i think they should remake the FFs but with most of the rumours in(especcially the FF6 ones on cavesofnarshe.com.).

Dreddz
08-22-2005, 05:24 PM
The rumor that you are able to access the cave to the upper right in the path by Bone village ( past the Sleeping forest ) was good. Dunno wth was meant to be in there though........

Wiegrahf42
08-22-2005, 05:53 PM
There's the classic one that if you leave the game on for three hundred hours all the people of the world run to the crater and beat up Sephiroth. Also of course there's the unlockable hentai rumors.

-N-
08-22-2005, 05:58 PM
Doing *insert super convoluted requirements here*, you can take Aeris to the City of the Ancients in your party.

G SpOtZ
08-22-2005, 06:50 PM
if you eat moogle pie while ur doing the mog-kupo nut-flying game at the gold saucer for the 50th time, and you have to feed the moogle a kupo nut, his stomach will growl and see that ur eating moogle pie, and he'll jump out the screen, take ur pie, go back in and share it with his lover, mag. then he says, "oh my god... it was called MOOGLE PIE because it was made from MOOGLE LIVER! EWWWWWW!!!!!! and then both mog and mag EXPLODE into chunks of moogle bits. you can take those moogle bits then bring them to the round island and then feed it to the kotr gods and they'll give you the special super-mega-ressurect pie. (not materia) then you can throw the pie into the lil pond that aeris is and she'll smell the dilicious kotr-ness of it and suddenly awaken and then you can chop her up to create aeris pie which you feed to sephiroth right at the very very end battle when you fight him 1v1 and you can give him the aeris pie instead of doing omnislash and he'll call off meteor and everybody becomes friends. hooray.

Shoeberto
08-22-2005, 06:55 PM
One of the most ridiculous rumors I've heard is that there's a segment in the game where Cloud goes into a bath with a group of burly, quite possibly homosexual men. One of them having a handlebar mustache.

It's so dumb. What kind of perverted company would include such smut in their video game?

G SpOtZ
08-22-2005, 07:03 PM
i did that and got the bikini briefs XD mukki's a pimp, man.

Zante
08-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Some guy tried to convice me that once the timer reaches ffffffff, meteor will crash into the earth and destroy everithing.

DJZen
08-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Some guy once tried to convince me that FFVII had a better translation than FFVI...

TheSpoonyBard
08-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm with ThroneofDravaris on this one. I think it was something to do with breeding a White Chocobo and diving into the marsh near the Chocobo Ranch. There you will find a way to get into space and fight Cheese WEAPON.

Masamune·1600
08-22-2005, 09:04 PM
CHEESE WEAPON! (http://ff7rumors.tripod.com/monsters.html)

Lord Magician
08-22-2005, 09:04 PM
My favorite is that if you go the honeybee inn under 1 hour you get a have a gang bang with tifa and areis, in 3D mode! :D

I was really hoping it was true. :(

ZeZipster
08-22-2005, 09:23 PM
My favorite is that if you go the honeybee inn under 1 hour you get a have a gang bang with tifa and areis, in 3D mode! :D

I was really hoping it was true. :(

Wow, maybe what ThroneOfTravis said was true. I think I'll stay out of the FF7 forums for a while.

Lord Magician
08-22-2005, 09:32 PM
No I am dead serious. A guide on a web did say that! I knew it was a bunch of crap, but it would have been better if it were real.(not that I am a perve or anything! :rolleyes2

Anyway they took down the web. My favorite rumor that I thought was ACTULLAY TRUE, is that if you get all the useless items items goldsauser battle square gives you, you can get sephiroth in your party. :D But it was a lie also. :(

G SpOtZ
08-22-2005, 09:33 PM
i heard you can revive aeris. in 4328945732894729 ways.

Mercen-X
08-22-2005, 10:48 PM
CHEESE WEAPON!

After you hit Meteor five times with Mini the battle will end, and you get 1 EXP and 0 AP. Meteor will get mad and crash down on earth, but it's only the size of a house and lands on Don Corneo's mansion.Even if meteor were the size of a house, it still would have destroyed at least half of Midgar. That's how meteorites work. A freakin' baseball from outer space and practically destroy a car.

This has to be the worst rumour of all. Travel on the World Map, constantly tapping your button as if you were really climbing a chocobo. If you're lucky, you'll accidentally climb on top of the Invisible Chocobo. This one is actualy true. If you dont want to try that long method just pop the PSX lid with a Chocobo right next to you...

Also, any rumor involving special chocobos through certain breeding.

DJZen
08-22-2005, 10:54 PM

We all have, and it's really tiring to the rest of us as well.

Dignified Pauper
08-22-2005, 11:04 PM

XD

That's because Aeris is so awesome that Square really did make that many ways to ressurect her.

Lord Magician
08-22-2005, 11:04 PM
I think this topic has gone down the drain. These are not even real rumors. :rolleyes2

G SpOtZ
08-22-2005, 11:32 PM
i heard you can fight sandwich weapon after you morph cheese weapon.

1) get homosexual rainbow chocobo by breeding two mails. you can also get the lesbian butch mullet haircut chocobo by breeding two females. i'm pretty sure the parents have to be s class gold chocobos.
2) use the homo or lesbo chocobo to fly up to meteor.
3) on meteor, you will notice that there is a giant piece of cheese. approach and fight Cheese WEAPON. morph him into omega cheese.
4) go back down to earth and feed the fat chocobo guy that bounces around at gold saucer the omega cheese. he'll puke and say "this reminds me of the sandwich that i got from round island.
5) go to round island (you must have already gotten kotr) (and mastered it 7384932743928 times) and talk to the knights of the round table. they'll be eating sandwiches.
6) obtain a sandwich by trading in all materia and all weapons. ALL OF THEM.
5) leave island. go to mideel and dip the sandwich into the mako. sandwich WEAPON will appear.
6) fight and beat. you will recieve special pink tissue.
7) go to the pond where aeris lies. use tissue.
8) throw tissue into pond. aeris will be ressurected.

i tried it and it worked. then i killed aeris cuz it turned out she used to have a thing with sephiroth. then cloud n tifa got it on.

MAS82587
08-23-2005, 12:34 AM
i heard you can fight sandwich weapon after you morph cheese weapon.

1) get homosexual rainbow chocobo by breeding two mails. you can also get the lesbian butch mullet haircut chocobo by breeding two females. i'm pretty sure the parents have to be s class gold chocobos.
2) use the homo or lesbo chocobo to fly up to meteor.
3) on meteor, you will notice that there is a giant piece of cheese. approach and fight Cheese WEAPON. morph him into omega cheese.
4) go back down to earth and feed the fat chocobo guy that bounces around at gold saucer the omega cheese. he'll puke and say "this reminds me of the sandwich that i got from round island.
5) go to round island (you must have already gotten kotr) (and mastered it 7384932743928 times) and talk to the knights of the round table. they'll be eating sandwiches.
6) obtain a sandwich by trading in all materia and all weapons. ALL OF THEM.
5) leave island. go to mideel and dip the sandwich into the mako. sandwich WEAPON will appear.
6) fight and beat. you will recieve special pink tissue.
7) go to the pond where aeris lies. use tissue.
8) throw tissue into pond. aeris will be ressurected.

i tried it and it worked. then i killed aeris cuz it turned out she used to have a thing with sephiroth. then cloud n tifa got it on.
lmfao

tan
08-23-2005, 12:58 AM
Get Tifa's ultimate limit break and use it on cloud. cloud will then be like, "what's that for bitch??" and the she'll say "for sleeping with that hoe aerith dumbass!" After that, go to Tifa's house. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN HER UNDERWEAR FROM THE MEMORY. Cloud will squeeze Tifa's huge knockers, and they will make intimate love. Tifa will then get pregnant, and you then will have to play the equivalent of 9 months to get Aerith (reincarnated :D )

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-23-2005, 01:14 AM
I think this topic has gone down the drain. These are not even real rumors. :rolleyes2Yeah you motherfunkies! I wanted real rumours, not some crap you just came up with. Sheez!

Rengori
08-23-2005, 01:28 AM
Anything involving the Shinra Toilet, or anything G SpOtZ has made up.

Lord Magician
08-23-2005, 02:03 AM
G SpOtZ YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER HEARD! :D

Big D
08-23-2005, 02:25 AM
I like those FFVII Citadel website rumours. Stuff about silver chocobos that can fly underwater or in space, defeating Meteor, the "topless Tifa in battle" trick, and many others besides.

I especially like the rumours that depend on other rumours: For example, "after flying into space to defeat Meteor, go to..."

DMKA
08-23-2005, 02:41 AM
The other way around for me. :p

boys from the dwarf
08-23-2005, 09:37 AM
who wants to waste time on reviving aeris?galuf,genera leo,josef,scott,minwu and ricard were all loads better.id rather revive the meteor than aeris.as long as everyone can die happily knowing that aeris is dead.

Christmas
08-23-2005, 11:21 AM
The one regarding a weapon hidden in disguise as a mountain and you will have to find the mountain then th weapon will appear and fight you.

You can get Yuffie, Aeris and Tifa to go on a foursome date together during the Gold Saucer event.

You can pluck the masamume blade from the dead president body and Cloud can equip masamume after they left Midgar.

Rye
08-23-2005, 12:15 PM
IF U LIEK NAME TIFA BOOB GIRLZ, U CAN PLAY A MINIGAMEZ WER U MAKE OWT WIT PALMER LOLOLOLOLZ

G SpOtZ
08-23-2005, 10:42 PM
IF U LIEK NAME TIFA BOOB GIRLZ, U CAN PLAY A MINIGAMEZ WER U MAKE OWT WIT PALMER LOLOLOLOLZ
it's true, i did it. and it had to be in caps otherwise it doesn't work.

The legendary Shadow
08-30-2005, 09:58 PM
I heard that you can get Zack as a Partymember, who can equip the same weapons as cloud.