PDA

View Full Version : No sig for me

crashNUMBERS
08-22-2005, 11:16 PM
K um...Im fine with this rule and all..But I wanna know how long is it gonna stay?? I atleast wanna change my avatar. I mean. C'mon. Attack my options, and profile hunh?? C'mon. So. How long??

edczxcvbnm
08-22-2005, 11:45 PM
I had my signature taken away for like 6 months when it happened. It isn't a set time limit like being banned from Eyes on Drama. Who knows....you may NEVER GET IT BACK!

But you should be able to edit your avatar. BTW...EoFF is terrible when it comes to user classes I have found out over time. There are probably obscure benfits to being out of the standard user class. There always is.

crashNUMBERS
08-22-2005, 11:53 PM
I had my signature taken away for like 6 months when it happened.
Crap!!

It isn't a set time limit like being banned from Eyes on Drama. Who knows....you may NEVER GET IT BACK!
Crap!!..Again!!

But you should be able to edit your avatar.
Pfft!! No...

BTW...EoFF is terrible when it comes to user classes I have found out over time. There are probably obscure benfits to being out of the standard user class. There always is.
Classes?? To what?? Im confused...

Leeza
08-23-2005, 12:12 AM
This was worthy of a PM, not a thread.

I took away your sig privileges because I got tired of having to edit your sig for constantly being over the limits. It is set to permanent at this time. If I see fit to change that at some point, I will, but not for a long time.

Your avatar is not included in this as far as I know.

eestlinc
08-23-2005, 12:45 AM
You should be able to change your avatar but possibly the no sig usergroup is messed up. You should PM an admin and ask them to fix it if it doesn't work.