PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Teenage Comedies

Itsunari 2000
08-23-2005, 06:55 PM
:mad2:
The movie industry is plagued with mediocre unfunny comedies laden with Greenday music, sexual innuendoes,toilet humour and retards calling themselves Joe,Stifler,Harold and Kumar !!!!
Why do people watch these movies ? Seriously,are there people so undemanding, with such a poor sense of humour they can endure this crass,cliched brand of " humour " ?

Lindy
08-23-2005, 06:56 PM
If you hate them so much, don't watch them.

The end.

Dreddz
08-23-2005, 07:08 PM
If people like them , then they should be made. Im not that fond. Although American Pie was good.
But all of them now have been done before............

Cz
08-23-2005, 07:12 PM
Believe it or not, some people might actually find them funny. Not everyone has the same sense of humour, and just because you don't enjoy these films doesn't mean there's anything wrong with those who do.

Besides, it's not like they're hard to avoid. Like Lindy said, if you don't like the film, don't watch it.

GooeyToast
08-23-2005, 07:21 PM
It's Hollywood, duh. :p

DK
08-23-2005, 07:27 PM
Lindy wins once again.

Master Quan
08-23-2005, 07:35 PM
If you hate them so much, don't watch them.

The end.

Believe it or not, some people might actually find them funny. Not everyone has the same sense of humour, and just because you don't enjoy these films doesn't mean there's anything wrong with those who do.

Besides, it's not like they're hard to avoid. Like Lindy said, if you don't like the film, don't watch it.

That might be the case, if the networks weren't bloody saturated with them.

The answer to everything isn't "DON'T WATCH IT". The repurcussions are sometimes unavoidable. I mean for god sake, when "Little Britain" came out I couldn't walk into a room without at least five people quoting the wheelchair guy.

I mean, hell, maybe people should start listening to what WE want? Eh? Maybe we don't like having to wait until 1am before the shows don't suck.

Cz
08-23-2005, 07:49 PM
The answer to everything isn't "DON'T WATCH IT". The repurcussions are sometimes unavoidable. I mean for god sake, when "Little Britain" came out I couldn't walk into a room without at least five people quoting the wheelchair guy.

I mean, hell, maybe people should start listening to what WE want? Eh? Maybe we don't like having to wait until 1am before the shows don't suck.The problem is that you're in a minority, and what you want to see is very different from what the general public wants. The fact is that a lot of people like Little Britain, and it makes more sense to listen to the majority of viewers than to your personal tastes, whatever they might be. As for the 'unavoidable repurcussions', a few idiots quoting a bad joke every day isn't a problem. Simply talk about something else or (here comes that advice again) avoid those people.

Master Quan
08-23-2005, 07:56 PM
I guess you're right.

U no I wasj THInkvningh of wtaching sumthin on teh tV 2nite, but then I thort, I coul.d tolk to u guyz on EOFFG!!!!111