PDA

View Full Version : Little Opinions/Speculation

Cid's Number 1 Fan
08-23-2005, 07:26 PM
Sorry if this topic is a nuissance, I'm new here. The stoning will commence in a couple hours.

But anyways, two things. First, and this is just me, but it would just tickle me to death if in the movie, Cid cursed, but the subtitles read "#$@#%!!!" in place of the word. Do you think that they would pay homage to little things like that?

Also, and this is the real question, Cait Sith is obviously in the movie. But he was a robot controlled by Reeve. What purpose would Reeve have to control Cait Sith again, there is no more Shinra, so he doesn't have to hide. Or do you even think it's Reeve controlling it?

Mercen-X
08-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Maybe he's hiding from the Sephiroth wannabes.

Lord Magician
08-23-2005, 08:38 PM
If Cid curses, so will Barret! :D

Anyway, I don't trust cait sith or yuffie. I mean seriously, anyone that uses materia, a big give away is that yuffie will eventually steal the materia. And for Cait sith, I bet he will get 3 cait sith bar limit break and screw everyone up! :D Cid is always on drugs so no suprise if he kills one of the own members by mistake. Red 13, they will lock him in a zoo. Cloud will kill him self and live with areis in hell. Sephiroth will be a stalker and follow cloud everywhere! Tifa will become a prostitute, Barret will ditch everyone and join a cermercial as Mr.T. :D And the Vincent will become the boogyman and scare all small children! :D

YEAH, WHAT A GREAT TEAM! :rolleyes2

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-24-2005, 01:22 AM
LMAO I CANT STOP LAUGFHING