PDA

View Full Version : Chat about ffx here

18p
08-23-2005, 09:14 PM
hi every one this forum is about ffx and u can come here and ask for help im sure some people will be willing to help im new to this forum and i just started playing ffx and i was wondering if there is ne one out there that could tell me at what time in the game do i get riku ? im at the part were u get the aeon ixion or sumtin like that could some one tell me how far i am from getting riku ? oh and also tell me plz if the people im useing are good rite now i use Auron,Yuna and Kahmari thanx :tongue:

oh and could some one tell me plz how i get a diff av like a custom one or do i have to use one from the site that they provide?

[edit-- Please only post once in a row:) Thanks ^_^ -rubah]

01Princessguard
08-23-2005, 09:20 PM
You get Rikku when u go to the Moonflow, ur around Djose temple right? Your not that far away! :)
Hope that helps!

18p
08-23-2005, 09:21 PM
alright thanx princess :P im so afraid to fight sin when he coems up later in game he looks hard :P

ok well i gotta go so if ne one would be so kind to tell me if the people i use to fight with (auron,Kahmari,and Yuna) are ne good il lbe on tommorow to check that out ne ways thanx bye

[edit- also, again, don't double post xD -rubah]

01Princessguard
08-23-2005, 09:36 PM
All the characters are good for different reasons and in battles u should use all ur characters, so they all level up equally. Oh and answer to ur question yes its a pretty good party. :D

Leeza
08-23-2005, 10:57 PM
18p: This is not a chatroom and it will take a while for someone to respond to your posts. Do not double and triple post.

syun_ukiya
08-24-2005, 05:52 AM
hi every one this forum is about ffx and u can come here and ask for help im sure some people will be willing to help im new to this forum and i just started playing ffx and i was wondering if there is ne one out there that could tell me at what time in the game do i get riku ? im at the part were u get the aeon ixion or sumtin like that could some one tell me how far i am from getting riku ? oh and also tell me plz if the people im useing are good rite now i use Auron,Yuna and Kahmari thanx :tongue:

oh and could some one tell me plz how i get a diff av like a custom one or do i have to use one from the site that they provide?

[edit-- Please only post once in a row:) Thanks ^_^ -rubah]
that early, yea i think you're be alright with auron, yuna and kimhari.. but in the end, go with tidus, yuna, wakka.

18p
08-24-2005, 02:38 PM
oh alright thanx syun