PDA

View Full Version : Sword Breaker

Fireheart
08-23-2005, 10:57 PM
How do you get it?
I've played over 60 missions in the game so far and I havent came across it, does it pop up in the store later or what?

Polnareff
08-24-2005, 05:16 AM
Yeah, you can get it at a shop late in the game. IIRC, there was also one mission where you could get one, but I forgot which one....

Skyblade
08-24-2005, 05:23 AM
It never shows up in a store. There are some missions where you can steal it, but only if you have already learned Steal: Weapon (use Steal: Ability on someone with Steal: Weapon to learn it without the Sword Breaker). Basically, it is just a high level random quest reward. Sorry.

Polnareff
08-24-2005, 05:33 AM
It never shows up in a store. There are some missions where you can steal it, but only if you have already learned Steal: Weapon (use Steal: Ability on someone with Steal: Weapon to learn it without the Sword Breaker). Basically, it is just a high level random quest reward. Sorry.

I thought that sword was the last sword to show up in the shops. Hmm, guess not :P Sorry for the false info, Fireheart.

Skyblade
08-24-2005, 05:58 AM

I thought that sword was the last sword to show up in the shops. Hmm, guess not :P Sorry for the false info, Fireheart.

It's not a sword, it's a knife. You might have known that, but I don't want people to be confused.

Fireheart
08-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Alright thanks guys