PDA

View Full Version : s rank

Karl
08-24-2005, 12:16 AM
ok so i got every card, every chest, all the mini things, all the chocographs, and secret chocobo treasures, im still A rank, most people tell me i just need every chocograph, mini thing, and card, but some 1 told me i need master rank in cards by getting all kinds of different arrow combonations, im currently expert in cards, anyone know for SURE what i need?

SoftReset
08-24-2005, 01:02 AM
You sure as hell don't need 1700 points in Tetra Master. Whoever it was who told you that, give him a punch in the face for me.

Anyway, not sure about the Treasure Rank mechanics. Its a pointless sidequest IMO. What disc are you on? Usually I get it on Disc 4 with the same items list as you.

boys from the dwarf
08-24-2005, 08:39 AM
its not wuite pointless because it reveals who four armed man/alleyway jack is.(although its quite obvious anyway.)about the treasure you need to have found(in chests and stuff.)150 items to get S rank.also cards have nothing to do with it unless you find them in tresure chests and things like that.also to get the highest card rank you need 2100 points(i think it something near that at least.)one of each card,all of them need different arrow combinations and nedd X type attacks(there mey be another condition.)has anyone on this sit got the highest score and rank for cards?.

SoftReset
08-24-2005, 01:55 PM
The max points for Tetramaster are 1700.

10 points for having a unique card
an additional 5 points for that card having a unique arrow configuration
an additional 2 points for that card having "A" as its attack type
100 cards meeting those requirements = 1700 points.

My highest was 1650

Mr.Cal
08-29-2005, 03:26 PM
There are always these stupid rumors circulating. The FAQ at http://www.cheatplanet.com/psstrategy/ff9-3.txt points out all the "filthy lies" being spread across the net. If the 1700 point thing really is that preposterous, it should be on there somewhere.

Master Quan
08-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Alleyway jack = Gilgamesh.

Congrats, I just saved you 100 man hours.

Karl
09-01-2005, 02:05 AM
Anyway, not sure about the Treasure Rank mechanics. Its a pointless sidequest IMO. What disc are you on? Usually I get it on Disc 4 with the same items list as you.
well its the only thing i havent done in the game other than 1700 card points so i was tempted, and woo i got the s rank and i got 1700 card point things so yea, this thread might as well be closed er somethin

rubah
09-01-2005, 03:05 AM
I didn't think you could beat tetramaster, thanks to a bug in it or something?

Old Manus
09-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Rank H!!!! Never talk to me again, loser.