PDA

View Full Version : Help me

HeartlessCloud
08-24-2005, 08:16 AM
This is really crazy

I had everyone up to level 99...all level4 limit breaks....ultimate weapons.........had all mastered materia
All the secret Materia

Knights of the round,Mime,Quadra magic.......but I still couldn't take down Emerald or Ruby

instant death when I went into those fights
I even had the underwater materia

What did I do wrong?

boys from the dwarf
08-24-2005, 08:23 AM
ive not beaten them either but its quite obvious that your not using the right strategy. on final fantasy worlds apart there is a great strategy for ruby and if you have final attack and pheonix/life materia there shouldnt be that many problems with emerald(also try and use mime when you cast kotr.).

Dreddz
08-24-2005, 10:01 AM
It dosent matter what your lvl's are ( but they should be lvl 70 + ) but the right stratergy is very important. I got mine from Gamefaqs.
Go check it out there............

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 10:46 AM
Kill of your 2 weaker characters and give everything ot your best one, cause ruby then cant get rid of them. Give them the master magics, life-final, the mystile and loads of hp materia. U shud do it no time. And for emerald just hammer the bastard with everything yuove got and hold nowt back.

Captain Maxx Power
08-24-2005, 11:47 AM
Ait Tam Storm (or whatever you call it) does damage based on your Materia's AP level, so mastered materia = teh kill.

Fonzie
08-27-2005, 04:13 AM
Actually it does 1111 damage per. materia equiped on your charcater.Say you have 2 materias equiped Ait Tam Storm will do 2222 damage.

princevodlac
08-27-2005, 03:21 PM
I dont like doing that thogh cause that is such a waste of your charcters...like your going to level up and your materia is gonna go level up but they want.......thats dumb

Brian The Pink Shark
08-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Actually it does 1111 damage per. materia equiped on your charcater.Say you have 2 materias equiped Ait Tam Storm will do 2222 damage.

and if you have 9999 hp at the time he does that, All lucky seven's ensues

ive actually jsut beaten them, they are actually quite easy

get good speed for all your guys, equip someone with w-summon and have a 2-star at least KOTR, put this in a slot linked with hp absorb

all your guys need a mime

get the guy with w-summon to well w-summon KOTR, he/she'll get hp back for it

have the other guys mime and they will also get healed, so if you're quite a high level you will not die very easy at all.

IMPORTANT NOTE:Before you fight ruby weapon have two of your guys killed and equip Revive materia (at least level 2) with an all linked with it (alternatively have phoenix), also this should be on the person without the KOTR-Hp Absorb combo

when you go into the fight cast life 2 on all your guys and then w-summon KOTR, and mime your way to victory, if some of your guys dont worry, but dont revive them either :choc: