PDA

View Full Version : Betrayal

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 02:04 PM
You go on holiday for 2 weeks and you cant get into contact with your girlfriend who youve been with for 3 months, you think nowt of it. You go to a party with your mates and shes there pulling one of your mates. Lewis and daf held me back and took me to dafs place. That sight hut a lot, more then when my ear came off or i cracked my skull. If i see p i will break his nose, his teeth and his ribs. Is this irrational cause no-one else i know is going to hold me back. How would you deal with this. In a few hours im going to practice and i know hell be there. Any help.

Laugh at face of Danger
08-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Totally un-irrational, do it

three months? mebbe she was lonely when you went away and it was just a quick fling?

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Well he knew what she meant to me, i dont hit girls, she wont talk to me so hammering the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of him looks like a good option.

FallenSilence
08-24-2005, 02:26 PM
I'd feel the same, but I advise against it. It will likely only make things worse.

boris no no
08-24-2005, 02:34 PM
wait...your ear fell off??

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 02:36 PM
In came half off when i was playing rugby 3 years ago when i was 12. How will hammering him make it worse, hes a cock, he deserves it. What would you do, go and have a chat with im?

Mindflare
08-24-2005, 02:38 PM
Difficult story to follow. If she put you aside that easily for this other guy, its best to put her, and that other guy behind you, as difficult as that may be.

Not irrational, however.

Lindy
08-24-2005, 03:01 PM
You'd been together three months, I don't think it should be considered serious after that short an amount of time.

Primus Inter Pares
08-24-2005, 03:11 PM
Yeah, 3 months is not that long...

ThroneofDravaris
08-24-2005, 03:15 PM
When you beat the hell out of him..can you video tape it and post it here?

Meat Puppet
08-24-2005, 03:40 PM
I saw my girlfriend of 3 months hooking up with my best friend - I just went and got a sandwhich. But then the sandwhiches were all gone, now THAT was a kick in the nuts.

Resha
08-24-2005, 03:51 PM

Yes plz. Oh, and whap your 'girl' one as well, while you're at it. I think she's more to blame.

Rye
08-24-2005, 03:51 PM

Yes plz. Oh, and whap your 'girl' one as well, while you're at it. I think she's more to blame.

Drift
08-24-2005, 04:02 PM
physical abuse at girls i disapprove

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 04:17 PM

I dont care what she did but im not hitting her, i just dont do that. But at 6:30 he is going to be in a world of pain. Rugby practice.

edczxcvbnm
08-24-2005, 04:18 PM
BWAAAAA HA HA AHH HA HAH AHA! It was only 3 months. That isn't a very long time. Remember that she is the one who made the decision to do this. She wasn't hypnotized into betraying you.

Long story short your whole situation has made me laugh quite a bit :laugh:

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 04:23 PM
3 months is a long time for someone my age. And he knew he shoudnt of pulled my gilfriend. And you can just fuck off. Would it be so funny if i put a cricket bat to your head. Wanna try it?

ThroneofDravaris
08-24-2005, 04:24 PM
I dont care what she did but im not hitting her, i just dont do that. But at 6:30 he is going to be in a world of pain. Rugby practice.

Remember to tape it! And I agree that hitting women is wrong; it's so much easier to use a ballistic weapon!

Dignified Pauper
08-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Sounds Emo to me.
perhaps you Emo stricken love-loss children can post in EoEO instead of our spam/newb fest here.

Resha
08-24-2005, 04:36 PM
physical abuse at girls i disapprove

You'd be surprised.

It sounds to me like she was more in the wrong. Heck, if a girl came on to a guy, odds are...why shouldn't he go along with it? Not everyone has honour bright. If a girl has a boyfriend, it's her job not to 'pull off' someone else.

Just leave it, IMHO. Get another girl! Plenty of fish in the sea.

Laugh at face of Danger
08-24-2005, 04:38 PM
It's finding the damn bait for the fish

boris no no
08-24-2005, 04:40 PM
why is everyone missing the point..
HIS EAR FELL OFF!!!!! :eek:

Laugh at face of Danger
08-24-2005, 04:42 PM
He's got another one

*pops boris's avvy*

Dignified Pauper
08-24-2005, 04:42 PM

No kidding.

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 04:53 PM
For gods sake it was glued back on at hospital with the blue surgical point and why are you so interested in my ear. And before you ask yes it fucking hurt what do you expect, the blood also wrecked my rugby shirt. And can we please talk bout the topic.

edczxcvbnm
08-24-2005, 04:55 PM
3 months is a long time for someone my age. And he knew he shoudnt of pulled my gilfriend. And you can just smurf off. Would it be so funny if i put a cricket bat to your head. Wanna try it?

Cricket is such a stupid name for a sport that saying Cricket Bat automatically makes it hilarious.

Look at it this way. Were you really going to marry her? Did you plan on the relationship going that far? If not then why are you being so retarded about this. Inevitably it was going to end as do 99.9% of high school relationships.

crazybayman
08-24-2005, 05:07 PM
Listen to "Otherworld" (the metal tune at the beginning of FFX) before you go to practice/ex-friend mutilating session.

"FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIIIIIIIGHT!!!"

And remember to tape it!!!! Get your other buddies to take your or their cameras.

This reminds me of the friends episode where Ross was trying to impress his British girlfriend Emily by playing rugby with her friends, and he had to get all diiiiiirty to defend himself in game.

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 05:09 PM
A few things. Its not the quantity of time its the quality of time you spend with someone, watching a few movies with someone isnt as good as spending most nights in her room talking, pulling etc. We probably do things different in england than america. Stupid names for sports, what about your football, you throw the fucking ball most of the time you dont kick it. And retarded, i have an IQ of 137, my school ha a 100% pass rate at a-level and my sister is going to Oxford. Does it really sound like a retarded family to you? Im probably going to be safe betting that you will live a boring meaningless life, you will spend most of your time doing boring things, and that you WILL die alone. The only way you will not die a virgin is if the girl is a/ deperate b/ drunk or c/ a whore. And im willing to bet that your an emotional retard as well. Your opinions on this matter are?

Laugh at face of Danger
08-24-2005, 05:10 PM
then what of my sister and her boy friend, edczxcvbnm?

four whole years, since their teen, coming up for a fifth, i know loads of couple that have lasted since childhood. Admitedly it's foolish to think they will last forever but you can never fully douse out all hope or there will be no relationships, every relationship has some kind of basis on hope, so to crush it would be crushing out love in the world.

Rye
08-24-2005, 05:14 PM
It's hard, but just try to calm down. Forget about her and find someone who won't cheat. It's more HER fault than the guy's. [/serious]

This will make you happy, because no one can resist teh baby.

http://www.webtree.ca/tree/gifs/Baby/baby_dance.gif

edczxcvbnm
08-24-2005, 05:27 PM
A few things. Its not the quantity of time its the quality of time you spend with someone, watching a few movies with someone isnt as good as spending most nights in her room talking, pulling etc. We probably do things different in england than america. Stupid names for sports, what about your football, you throw the smurfing ball most of the time you dont kick it. And retarded, i have an IQ of 137, my school ha a 100% pass rate at a-level and my sister is going to Oxford. Does it really sound like a retarded family to you? Im probably going to be safe betting that you will live a boring meaningless life, you will spend most of your time doing boring things, and that you WILL die alone. The only way you will not die a virgin is if the girl is a/ deperate b/ drunk or c/ a whore. And im willing to bet that your an emotional retard as well. Your opinions on this matter are?

I didn't say you were retarded. I said you were being retarded about this. You intelligence level has nothing to do with this case as you clearly are going off of emotion instead of your brain.

Football isn't a stupid name. It just doesn't make sense.

Quality of time does matter but it your quantity would never go far if there wasn't enough quality to begin with. People don't stay in relationships for only the long run. Unless they are that desparate they will just break up and look forward to the next one.

All you are doing is attempting to defend your actions and insult me instead of actually looking at the situation.

To said other person 99.9%. It isn't good to give up hope but it also isn't good to not be realistic when something like this happens.

This is why I love posting from work. I get so much laughter out of this stupid crap.

Shlup
08-24-2005, 05:32 PM
I can't say the guy doesn't deserve at least a good punch, but I recommend you play the role of the "bigger man" in this case. If you beat him up, you're even; if you don't get him back, then he's still got the betrayal of a friend hanging over his head.

Dignified Pauper
08-24-2005, 05:35 PM
A few things. Its not the quantity of time its the quality of time you spend with someone, watching a few movies with someone isnt as good as spending most nights in her room talking, pulling etc. We probably do things different in england than america. Stupid names for sports, what about your football, you throw the smurfing ball most of the time you dont kick it. And retarded, i have an IQ of 137, my school ha a 100% pass rate at a-level and my sister is going to Oxford. Does it really sound like a retarded family to you? Im probably going to be safe betting that you will live a boring meaningless life, you will spend most of your time doing boring things, and that you WILL die alone. The only way you will not die a virgin is if the girl is a/ deperate b/ drunk or c/ a whore. And im willing to bet that your an emotional retard as well. Your opinions on this matter are?

I didn't say you were retarded. I said you were being retarded about this. You intelligence level has nothing to do with this case as you clearly are going off of emotion instead of your brain.

Football isn't a stupid name. It just doesn't make sense.

Quality of time does matter but it your quantity would never go far if there wasn't enough quality to begin with. People don't stay in relationships for only the long run. Unless they are that desparate they will just break up and look forward to the next one.

All you are doing is attempting to defend your actions and insult me instead of actually looking at the situation.

To said other person 99.9%. It isn't good to give up hope but it also isn't good to not be realistic when something like this happens.

This is why I love posting from work. I get so much laughter out of this stupid crap.

Because of Ed's sense and reason, he was kicked from EoEO...

The only reason that you're debating Ed is because you're Emo. Anyone who has self-pity sits there like a rock in a puddle. Why? I don't know... You feel too sorry for yourself to move on.

3 months is not serious. To any extent. Even in highschool, I knew couples that were together for 6 months to 2 years (many actually).

Also, your blatant disregard for common sense in this situation makes you retarded. So what you're intelligent. IQ doesn't mean stuff, and a 137 isn't that great of an IQ. It's right about above average, which is where most people who went to schools in suburbs place. Your sister and family has nothing to do with your intelligence, it's not like its inherited. Lord knows if that were the case, I'd be dumber than a box of mole-weavles.

Lindy
08-24-2005, 05:36 PM
At Ed, how is football a stupid name, when compared to something like soccer?

Football = Hit ball with foot
Soccer = ???

It's not even the SOUND it makes when you kick the ball.

Also, I laugh at the hilariously over-defensive response to Ed's comment.

"You were with her for three months and it failed like most high-school relationships, what a shame"
"OMG UR GON DIE ALONE N UR EMOTIONAL RETARD LOLZ"

Rye
08-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Soccer was coined because it came from the shortening of the shortening of "Assiocation of something that had to do with the game." It went from that, to assoc, than it became Soccer. Football is a better name for it though, I agree.

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 05:55 PM
For future refernce im not an emo. I have a very short haircut, dont listen to emo music, dont wear emo clothes and im not moping, im just severley pissed off.

Lindy
08-24-2005, 06:01 PM
You have the whiny state of mind however.

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 06:03 PM
eh. Everyone needs a good moan every now again.

boris no no
08-24-2005, 06:14 PM
seriously
if you didn;t want the michael ripped out of you you would of put this in eyes on eachother
so then people like ed and myself wouldn't say anything silly

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 06:16 PM
but i respect your amazing opinion. Besides barely anyones ever in eyes. Now going to rugby, if anyones interested ill post what i did in here tomorow for toingight i drink.

Resha
08-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Cricket's not a silly name. :( It's an awesome sport and the name..it's wonderful! :love: Much better than Rectangular-Bat-And-Ball-ball. It could have been! :p

edczxcvbnm
08-24-2005, 06:27 PM
At Ed, how is football a stupid name, when compared to something like soccer?

Football = Hit ball with foot
Soccer = ???

It's not even the SOUND it makes when you kick the ball.

Also, I laugh at the hilariously over-defensive response to Ed's comment.

"You were with her for three months and it failed like most high-school relationships, what a shame"

Football isn't a stupid name. I said it doesn't make sense. You are not putting it into context. He was refering to American Football aka Rugby with pads. In that sense the name doesn't make sense. It fits perfectly with what we call soccer...but soccer is kind of a stupid name so he should have used that as an argument.

Thats is why I laughed so hard also.

DK
08-24-2005, 06:29 PM
Cricket's not a silly name. :( It's an awesome sport and the name..it's wonderful! :love: Much better than Rectangular-Bat-And-Ball-ball. It could have been! :p

What? When did you start making sense, Pooja? :O

<3

boris no no
08-24-2005, 06:41 PM
but i respect your amazing opinion. Besides barely anyones ever in eyes. Now going to rugby, if anyones interested ill post what i did in here tomorow for toingight i drink.
CAREFUL OF YOUR OTHER EAR!!!!!
:o

Lindy
08-24-2005, 06:41 PM
Ah, sorry Ed, I see what you meant now.

crazybayman
08-24-2005, 06:45 PM
:p

escobert
08-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Baseball bats > all
except guns of course :D

silverpigeon97
08-25-2005, 10:45 AM
Dont worry boris my ears are fine, excpet the right one does stick out a bit more cus of the accident. And it didnt get taped but this is around how it went, sorry if im off a bit.
Arrived late for practice so had to go straight into game, gave him the worst time i could stomping, kicking, studraking the usual stuff and my own specialty when i tackled him i made sure that my shoulder went into his balls, and in rugby we dont wear athletic cups. Also towards end stood on his ankle, which always cains.
Back in changing rooms he came upto me and apologised and i asked him if he was going to stop it with her and he said no. So i killed him a smurfing twat, he shoved me i nutted him, he punched me in the face, i kicked him in the balls, as head came down kneed him in already broken nose, pushed him on the floor and kicked him a couple of times in the chest. It was a bit one sided, however i now feel a lot better. The general feel of this was that in a room of a dozen people not one person even asked me stop. On the downide my knee support now has blood on i, its kind of hard to wash, and ive got a bruise on my cheek. Also karma was served as i dodgiest donna kebab ever made last night and now feel like /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.
That was one of the mos violent things ive ever done in my life, but at least ive got it out of my system.

Primus Inter Pares
08-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Water gets blood out easy, bursts the cells...

Ninja

ThroneofDravaris
08-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Wow, you're even more insane that I am!

*bows*

boris no no
08-25-2005, 12:29 PM
hahahahaha american football...for wusses!!....
wait i've had this conversation before...and it ended with america has big balls....O___O

DID HE BITE YOUR EAR OFF???
thats the most important question :)

silverpigeon97
08-25-2005, 12:34 PM
No when it came off it was because it got stood and i tried to stand up. The wierdest thing was that i didnt feel a thing for about an hour, i just got down to make another tackle and then the coach took me off with everyone staring at me and i was like WTF. Then i realised i was covere in blood. At the hospitsl it really hurt. That glue Fucking hurts. And they started poikng my ear. Why would a doctor do that?

boris no no
08-25-2005, 12:41 PM
doctors are ebil.
thats all

bigbri2k5
08-25-2005, 02:27 PM
i know how you feel my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend so i beat the crap out of him and slept with her twin sister in revenge.
it really does make you feel better

ThroneofDravaris
08-25-2005, 03:09 PM
i know how you feel my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend so i beat the crap out of him and slept with her twin sister in revenge.
it really does make you feel better

Lies make baby Jesus cry...

bigbri2k5
08-25-2005, 03:21 PM
Lies make baby Jesus cry...
then should probably stop telling lies about him crying then :tongue:

ThroneofDravaris
08-25-2005, 03:24 PM
BAH: PARADOX!!!!!!!!!!

T-MaN
08-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Although beating the guy up made you feel better, it wasn't the right thing to do. It's the girl that you should be mad at and not the guy. She is the one who betrayed you, she is responsible for you feeling this way, she was the one hitting on the guy. Any guy who sees a hot girl coming up on them will gladly take that as an opening. I mean c'mon, at a party, which guy wouldn't do that (unless they were serious about a relationship that they have)?

You may be serious about your relationship with this girl, but she doesn't think the same way that you do. Remember, she betrayed you. As much as you like this girl, I recommend ditching her and getting a better, more loyal, and honest girlfriend.

If you continue to stay with this so-called "girlfriend" of yours, then stuff like this will probably happen again in the future. It's better to just avoid her. It's not worth it getting yourself beaten up, and beating other people as well.

Btw, why the hell is everyone talking about the dude's ear and football?
Meh, I guess I'll join too...
Cricket is an awesome sport once you have the right people to play it. :)

boris no no
08-25-2005, 03:43 PM
Btw, why the hell is everyone talking about the dude's ear and football?
Meh, I guess I'll join too...
Cricket is an awesome sport once you have the right people to play it. :)
HIS EAR FELL OFF!!!
dont you find that awesome? ;p