PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Storyline (spoilers, duh)

raskerino
08-24-2005, 02:41 PM
I beat this game a while ago and never really got interested in it. The gameplay didn't interest me as it seemed like a weak hack and slash game. The graphics were single bright colors which don't allow for the in-depth shades usually seen in modern games, I felt it was brought down by includung disney but that's me. That was my rant so on to the subject: I remember having no interest in the storyline but I've heard so many people saying that it has a great storyline, so I wanted a reminder of the storyline. So please could someone post a somewhat in-depth summary of the storyline. Thanks.

Cruise Control
08-24-2005, 03:02 PM
KH Plot Analysis (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_plot.txt)

raskerino
08-24-2005, 04:30 PM
thanks but is there a shorter summary that specifies the important parts instead of saying everything that happens.

Skyblade
08-24-2005, 04:38 PM
First you ask for an "in depth summary" of the storyline. Now you're asking for highlights... Just play the game again. :rolleyes2

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
08-24-2005, 05:11 PM
Bad graphics!? It's your TV. And IF not you suck. :confused:

Mercen-X
08-24-2005, 09:11 PM
Now, now. None of that.

Tai-Ti
08-26-2005, 01:06 PM
i thawt the graphics were pritty good. They fit everything in the game such as people, settings and disney characters.

Christmas
08-26-2005, 01:16 PM
thanks but is there a shorter summary that specifies the important parts instead of saying everything that happens.

Riku is manipulated by Maleficent after the Destiny Island incident.
Sora met Donald and Goofy and went on several adventures.
Kairi is one of the seven princess of hearts which is needed to open a certain seal.(The final Keyhole)
Riku wanted to save Kairi who believed that she lost her heart.
Sora realized that Riku is the true Keyblade master and the Keyblade went to Riku which later Sora got it back at Hollow Bastion.
Riku and Sora fought and Riku lost.
Ansem appear and possess Riku.
Maleficent was defeated by Sora and CO despite Riku enchancing her powers.
Riku told Sora to give up his heart to save Kairi but Sora refused and defeated the possessed Riku.
Sora finally gave his heart up to save Kairi and turned into a heartless which later was turned back normal again by Kairi.
Sora and CO then went after Ansem and finally defeated him.

I won't talk about the endings here.

raskerino
08-26-2005, 01:35 PM
thanks unknowns and bbomber, everyone else die- muahaha especially Sora's Cousin :D

FFX_fanatiq
09-17-2005, 05:01 PM
I agree the story was weak as hell.well their was none.Basically in two sentences let me sum it up.Sora gets seperated from his friends.Finds them.And gets seperated again.DUE TO THIS TRILLING CLIMAX they have to make kh2 ;)

jkwon111191
10-11-2005, 08:50 PM
the reason why they said it had a good storyline because of what the characters say/do. when sora stabs himself with riku's keyblade and turns into a heartless was kinda interesting. also the game makes you keep guessing whats going on with heartless like how they came to the world or who controls the heartless? eh other stuff that i am too lazy to type

HunterFlamebrow
10-12-2005, 12:15 AM
The big problem I had with the storyline was that it was too ambiguous. And YES I know there will be a sequel that will answer ALL my questions . . . yeah, just like X-2. But I digress.

For example, we never find out WHY Riku is the Keyblade master, if so, why it was Sora that got the Keyblade in the first place, and how Sora gets it back. All of the answers the game supplies with this and other topics are quite vague, or not brought up at all, to my memory.

It was still a fun game though . . . I enjoyed it for its battle system and its fun Disney and Final Fantasy cameos (Mandy Moore as Aerith! :D)

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
10-24-2005, 04:13 AM
The reason why in KH1 Riku got the dark keyblade is cause Ansem in heart possessed Riku making him a puppet knowing Ansem is very E.V.I.L(Every villain is lemons)The darkness inside ansem went to Riku making him as evil as hell!!!

Tai-Ti
10-25-2005, 09:41 AM
I liked the story, dispite it leaving you hanging for the next game, but i found it a bit anoying that they didn't introduce the main bad dude that the final battle would be against till not to far from the and of the game in itself, it's hard to grow an opinion on a character when you haven't been exposed to them long enough.

OmniOmega
10-28-2005, 04:40 PM
if you woulda read the journal entries you found, you can form a really good opinion on him actually.

GunbladeMaster
10-28-2005, 05:42 PM
when i read the journal entries
he seemed like a cool guy

Tai-Ti
10-29-2005, 10:02 AM
same,
I didn't read then very in depth but, more of a thumb through them. ^^;