PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Sephiroth (Poll)

Cloud Lionheart
08-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Who do you think is better in general poll, also why. And who would be better as a bad guy? :p

crashNUMBERS
08-24-2005, 04:25 PM
I've played this game too much. They're both crap...

Flying Mullet
08-24-2005, 04:25 PM
Crap and crapier.

Master Quan
08-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Oh for gods sake, haven't we heard enough of "OMG LOL, SEFFEREOTH Vs. CLO.UDE WHO WUD WIN>?!"

Lets talk about something interesting.

Cloud Lionheart
08-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Oh come on, sephiroth was voted best bad guy ether... hehe

Skarr
08-24-2005, 04:27 PM
sephiroth...he's everyone's fav though....but yeah..he's just got an edge...that makes him better...it can be his sword...cape...or the one winged angel theme...u decide

Cloud Lionheart
08-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Yeah your right... and all three of those things.

silverpigeon97
08-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Oh for gods sake, haven't we heard enough of "OMG LOL, SEFFEREOTH Vs. CLO.UDE WHO WUD WIN>?!"

How about who would win in a fight between a rabbit and a thorn bush.

Skarr
08-24-2005, 04:33 PM
thorn bush.....for sure...rabbit's are not bright...they might eat the bush of thorns...then choke...to their death... :lol:

Cloud Lionheart
08-24-2005, 04:37 PM
INTERESTING

Master Quan
08-24-2005, 05:52 PM
Oh come on, sephiroth was voted best bad guy ether... hehe

So? That doesn't mean that your poll hasn't been done to DEATH.

Mercen-X
08-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Cloud:

Cross-dresses during a sequence in which he could have just as easily busted in and started tearing the place up. They really should have given you an option there.
Dude couldn't pull himself up onto the bridge after the fight with Airbuster
Agrees to be Aeris's bodyguard for a date.
Steal a stellar motorcycle
Has Omnislash
Can wield the bloodthirsty "Murasame" and the Ultima Weapon
Can wield a bat with nails
Withstands and controls the uncontrollable Masamune

Sephiroth:

Legend of a Ten Year War
Wields the Masamune, said to be a "thirstless" blade
Is relavtively cool until he goes insane.
Gives Zack the smackdown.
Never cross-dresses
Has Supernova
Kills Aeris
Wears "badass" armor
Kills Shinra

The Cross-Dressing kind of tips the scales. Sephiroth is therefore cooler.

ZeZipster
08-24-2005, 09:20 PM

You honestly can't post without whining about something can you? I've never seen a Cloud vs Sephiroth poll before. I've been browsing the FF7 threads for a good 3 years too.

G SpOtZ
08-24-2005, 10:20 PM
if sephiroth didn't go insane, i think he'd be better... i mean think about it. he's ultima cool right now, and was kickass-omega cool before. hmmmmm.......

they should have a prequel. a prequel with the main character as sephiroth. how sweet would that be... it'd like show his history or something, who knows, it could work... juss an idea.

Dreddz
08-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Kills Aeris

yea, he rocks.....

Cloud Lionheart
08-25-2005, 09:43 AM
But we wuv aewies

boys from the dwarf
08-25-2005, 10:09 AM
id say cloud.although sepho kick ass and his backstorys great cloud has a lot more development through the game and have a even more interesting backstory.

Rengori
08-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Cloud, because he could kill Sephiroth.

G SpOtZ
08-25-2005, 10:32 PM
what happened to the option "They're both kickass"?

or the option "who cares, aeris sucked. both of them."

iluvtetsuya
08-25-2005, 11:49 PM
SEPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is my role model MWUAHAHAHA!

Pouring Rain
08-26-2005, 12:13 AM
I picked that their both crap. Cause they are, no questions asked. Zack's up there with the crap too.

Captain Maxx Power
08-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Neither, because I'm the best.

Rengori
08-26-2005, 01:23 PM
I picked that their both crap. Cause they are, no questions asked. Zack's up there with the crap too.
How may I ask?

Christmas
08-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Cloud because some said he is actually super saiyan Gohan in disguise. :D

Rengori
08-26-2005, 01:25 PM
Cloud because some said he is actually super saiyan Gohan in disguise. :D
I hate DBZ and DBGT. DB is okay.

iluvtetsuya
08-26-2005, 04:25 PM
dbz is stupid. SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThroneofDravaris
08-26-2005, 04:39 PM
aeris sucked both of them

Lord Magician
08-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Cloud could of only beaten sephiroth with the help of the WHOLE TEAM!

Sephiroth could kill cloud like nothing. Sephiroth does not even need to use a weapon to kill cloud. Cloud needs a sword, limit breaks, materia, a team, luck, and a life!

So in all, Sephiroth all the way! :D

Christmas
08-26-2005, 05:07 PM

Sephiroth could kill cloud like nothing. Sephiroth does not even need to use a weapon to kill cloud. Cloud needs a sword, limit breaks, materia, a team, luck, and a life!

Didn't Cloud took on Sephiroth one on one, man to man after the Safer Sephiroth battle?

Of course, that time Sephiroth had 0 hp and any attack can kill him easily.

Lord Magician
08-26-2005, 05:18 PM
Actually by that time, Sephiroth had already died. Cloud was fighting the memory of Sephiroth one on one in his mind. Again it's clouds mind so MAGICALLY SEPHIROTH HAS 0 HP!!! :rolleyes2

I still say sephiroth is better than cloud in many ways. Cloud is a useless clone of Sephiroth.

BOTTOM LINE: SEPHIROTH IS BETTER! CLOUD IS WORSE! :D

Desperado
08-26-2005, 05:24 PM
Actually, nothing would happen if they fought because any argument for or against either character has not backing whatsoever and so is totally null.

P.S. Sephiroth kicks your ass.

Christmas
08-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Actually by that time, Sephiroth had already died. Cloud was fighting the memory of Sephiroth one on one in his mind. Again it's clouds mind so MAGICALLY SEPHIROTH HAS 0 HP!!! :rolleyes2

I still say sephiroth is better than cloud in many ways. Cloud is a useless clone of Sephiroth.

BOTTOM LINE: SEPHIROTH IS BETTER! CLOUD IS WORSE! :D

It is still a fact that Cloud fight Sephiroth one on one and beat him without his team.

I am not rooting for anyone since my previous post on super saiyan Gohan is just a joke.

Rengori
08-26-2005, 10:19 PM
I am not rooting for anyone since my previous post on super saiyan Gohan is just a joke.
It would be helpful if you had answered that in this post.

Originally Posted by Lord Magician:

So in all, Sephiroth all the way!

Didn't Cloud took on Sephiroth one on one, man to man after the Safer Sephiroth battle?

Of course, that time Sephiroth had 0 hp and any attack can kill him easily.

G SpOtZ
08-27-2005, 01:10 AM
if he had 0 hp then he wouldn't even be fighting. he woulda been on the ground dead. he probably had 1 hp

sorry i'm just being a smartass...

Skarr
08-27-2005, 01:50 AM
sephiroth...again...can kick clouds...ass...c'mon people cloud is a clone of him...that's how great he is...he's got freaking clones man!!!

G SpOtZ
08-27-2005, 03:31 AM
i still think cloud is better but only AFTER sephiroth went insane. when sephiroth was a normal badass, he was wayyyyyy cooler than cloud anyday.

Christmas
08-27-2005, 03:45 AM
It would be helpful if you had answered that in this post.

Ya. Never expect him that he will take it so seriously. Just trying to said Cloud and Sephiroth did went one on one.

bipper
08-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Just thought I would say Cloud was way cooler than Sepo here. Just look at his character.

Physically cloud looks weak and ill. His sparkled eyes hint innocence, and yet that very gleam held more horific memories than one could imagine. His buster sword; a gigantic sword seemingly heavy as hell. Much as the burdens that now lie on clouds shoulders. Cloud manages these surprising burdens in the same way he tends to use his sword; that is, he lets the wieght of his sword/burdens fuel his strike/motivations. The sword itself hints towards aging and abuse. From his soilder clad look to his uncertain face - clouds character definatly had.... character :p

With these wieghts cloud would continue through all his hardships. From loosing a friend, Aries, to letting his childhood friend Tifa get hurt, and even to giving seporoth the black materia - Clouds resolution has always seem to be strong - despite having the wieghts against him.

Sephiroth on the other hand was great in story and show. His blade long and gleaming, much as his resolution and knowlate. The blade was curved and skewed, just has his visions.

However, i look at the two through-out thier stories - and i still find myself more facinatied with cloud.

Oh yeah: and who won :p

Bipper
BTW cloud isnt an exact clone of seppo.

Rengori
08-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Tiffa
:lol:

Lord Magician
08-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Tiffa
:lol:

..........wtf? :bored:

iluvtetsuya
08-29-2005, 02:10 AM
its "sepho" not "sepo". but anyways sephiroth is way more interesting than cloud! cloud is like ...a norm! seph is like...a psycho!!! psychos are wayyyyyyyy more awesome than norms! MUAHAHAHA!!

ugh plz dont start talking about tifa.

Rengori
08-29-2005, 03:34 AM
uUgh plzplease dont start talking about tTifa.
I was laughing about the two f's Bippo put in. Nothing more.

G SpOtZ
08-29-2005, 03:46 AM
its "sepho" not "sepo". but anyways sephiroth is way more interesting than cloud! cloud is like ...a norm! seph is like...a psycho!!! psychos are wayyyyyyyy more awesome than norms! MUAHAHAHA!!

ugh plz dont start talking about tifa.
that brings up a good point. tifa's not a norm considering her enormoush jumblies. and she's better than cloud and sephy.

but between these two, sephiroth is better. (even tho tifa rules all)

iluvtetsuya
08-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Yes, Sephy is of course better. Tifa has boobs. Get over it.

bipper
08-29-2005, 02:46 PM

Ok one more typo - getting hell for putting two fs in tiffa and no h in sepho's short form (any reason to post i guess... ) :) I call him sepo because of the ToL belief that his name is dirrived from. It was the first spelling I knew. Sorry to offend you as that was not my point.

I also do not think that Cloud was too normal. I think Sepho was more standard as an enemy than cloud was for the protaganist. Definatly. Sepho had is one dimensional mission, and a half dimentional personality. He wasn't even a good psyco in my opinion. He was a littel nutts and mistaken by events but thats about it.

Bipper

iluvtetsuya
08-29-2005, 05:08 PM
I wasn't offended. :rolleyes2 But anyways , he wasn't a good phycho? Huh? Oh well. :)

bipper
08-29-2005, 05:52 PM
was kinda serious about the no offence thing :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 Seems like correcting someones grammer would need more motivation than just correcting it. Tis why I rarely spell out his name as I knwo i would get it wrong. Just wanted to make sure it wasnt taken wrong is all. :D

I would say that Kefka was the best psycho FF-bad guy ever. Hands down. but him aside -

I just found his personality purely lax. He was basically the "I know everything, "and blah blah blah type. He belived everyone to be puppets and yadda yadda. The only good quality i like from him was his mind games he played. Like on your first trip to the crater when he plays mindgames with cloud.

I found more deapth from Cloud. His character had a lot more going for him as far as growth and depth go. Cloud was made to be weak, and not a threat to anyone. Cloud's streangth was indeed weak, and until he met his friends and joined avalanche he remained that way. Somting about his loyalty as a friend and just the way he was so protective of everyone. His emotions: anger, rage, love, etc gave him more than sephos psycho boy who lost his mommy character.

This is all strictly my opinion. Take no offence to it. I am just saying I was not that impressed with Sepho.

Bipper

iluvtetsuya
08-29-2005, 06:01 PM
no offence taken. i guess cloud does have more depth than Sephiroth but Sephiroth is my obsession at the moment so i like him better.MUAHAHAHA![U]

sephiroth the dark angel
08-29-2005, 07:27 PM
seph he walks on fire he wears a massive sword he looks cool .. hes great.

Mercen-X
08-29-2005, 08:24 PM
through, not on.

bipper
08-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Cloud walks in the water and rides in a wheel chair:cool:

and omnislash omg :eek:

iluvtetsuya
08-31-2005, 01:27 AM
Oh Sephy is way more awesome admit it!!

Carl the Llama
09-04-2005, 02:31 AM

at the end when he fights sephiroth in the final battle if you just stand there sephiroth will attack cloud and cloud will counter attack him killing him also when you do fight him he doesnt have any materia equiped and also have you tried killing sephiroth without materia as i had an easy time beating emerald weapon without materia the sepiroth would be a pushover.

sephiroth...again...can kick clouds...ass...c'mon people cloud is a clone of him...that's how great he is...he's got freaking clones man!!! umm no he isnt Zack is the clone of sepiroth.. this is explained to him and the only reason they cloned him was because he was a successful expriment (as explained by vincent/lucrecia and the flashback in the shinra mansion) and lastly if cloud fought sepiroth on a battle one on one cloud would easyly kick his ass as when the team fought safer sephiroth he had a HUGE hp where as the lvl 50 sephiroth had about 3500 hp (remember the black dragons in the northen crater they had 20000 hp and i killed them in 3 hits easyly) i mean sepiroth would be a 1 hit wonder infact lord magician you say sepiroth doesnt need materia then why does he have materia equiped when you actully fight with him in the flashback and also he uses the black MATERIA so he can bring his plan to fruition so in short my point is this

1. Cloud isnt a sephiroth clone he was mearly injected with jenova cells

2. If the lvl 50 sephiroth fought cloud he would easly be slain as my cloud hit for 9999 every time with his ultimate weapon (which i would also point out that sephiroth's masamune is also an ultimate weapon)

3.If cloud can kill emerald weapon without materia then no, he doesnt need any materia to kill safer sephiroth

4. Sephiroth does need materia

blackmage_nuke
09-04-2005, 06:29 AM
Cloud has way better hair, and a better victory dance!

Carl the Llama
09-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Cloud has way better hair, and a better victory dance!
Yea!! :D :D :D

Alive-Cat
09-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Sephiroth has way better hair, and a better victory dance.

G SpOtZ
09-04-2005, 07:47 PM
i'm sticking with tifa.

TurkSlayer
09-04-2005, 08:44 PM
While Sephiroth had a cool sword and appearance, at the end of the day he was just a violent, psychotic momma's boy.Cloud was far more interesting overall. Of course, he doesn't stand a chance against Mr. Valentine... Well, okay, maybe he does.... VINCENT'S COOLER!

bipper
09-05-2005, 01:08 AM
While Sephiroth had a cool sword and appearance, at the end of the day he was just a violent, psychotic momma's boy.Cloud was far more interesting overall. Of course, he doesn't stand a chance against Mr. Valentine... Well, okay, maybe he does.... VINCENT'S COOLER!

And clouds sword and appearance is better. Clouds mom was cooler too - i must say :D

Bipper

TurkSlayer
09-05-2005, 01:12 AM

And clouds sword and appearance is better. Clouds mom was cooler too - i must say :D

Bipper

Hold on, I need a minute to compare the mothers.

Jenova: Mutant alien from outer space who can control those implanted with hers cells.
Cloud's mom: Average woman in a small village who appears to be worried about Cloud's sex life.

Hmm... It's a pretty close match, but in the I think Cloud's mom is cooler. :D

sephiroth the dark angel
09-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Sephiroth has way better hair, and a better victory dance.

um... agreed in the hair bit but cloud's dance is better

decision:sephiroth!

The legendary Shadow
09-05-2005, 10:33 PM
It`s because of its choir!!! :D

Son of Sephiroth
09-07-2005, 07:04 PM
There is no real compititon
(My dad wins)

KH-Cloudy
09-19-2005, 02:54 AM
ture that there is no compition because Reno in AC owns all!!! Xd/

G SpOtZ
09-19-2005, 04:13 AM
Clouds mom seems more like a milf compared to sephiroths mom. ewww Jenova... *shiver*

FFX_fanatiq
09-22-2005, 03:31 AM
sephi kicked my *@^ 3 times in a row than i kicked his...barely...but still :)

he pwns cloud
:(

FFX_fanatiq
09-22-2005, 03:32 AM
to sephiroths mom. ewww Jenova... *shiver*

um jenova is not his mom O-o
if u wanna say jenovas his moms than its clouds 2

Quiksilver326
09-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Cloud, cuz Sephiroth is so cliched.

Flying Mullet
09-22-2005, 01:35 PM
[b]They both still suck[/i]

Saraphim
09-23-2005, 11:42 AM
seriously what good is one wing. DUDE!!!!! :rolleyes2

Cloud Lionheart
10-17-2005, 03:08 PM
they both have one wing

Slade
10-18-2005, 06:42 AM
I dont like either of them much, theyre extremely overrated. But if i had to pick then Cloud because hes less overrated and he looks like Super Saiyan Gohan:D

Cloud Lionheart
10-18-2005, 12:58 PM
????, sure... i cant remember who i voted for, and it twas my poll

Neco Arc
10-19-2005, 04:12 AM
sephirus, tiferet, aerith rulz!!!!

Hugomand
10-19-2005, 12:46 PM
Good vs. evil... Not much of a vote here :rolleyes2

Chris
10-19-2005, 12:59 PM
... I remember posting in a thread like this five years ago... but not here. WOW things has really evolved since then. :eep:

Christmas
10-19-2005, 01:43 PM
... I remember posting in a thread like this five years ago... but not here. WOW things has really evolved since then. :eep:

Some things will never ever change.:kaoyatta:

DarkLord
10-20-2005, 03:28 PM
A few words that link with my choice, then you can guess it:
Estuans Interius ira Vehementi (twice)
------- ------ (too easy if I show these)
sors immanis, et innanis
yadda yadda
Veni veni venias, ne me mori facias

guess who it is already.

Slade
10-21-2005, 05:32 AM
guess who it is already.
Cait Sith?

Frontier-
10-21-2005, 12:14 PM
Oh yeah....Seph, of course. Cloud doesn't even stand a chance against him. :mad2:

sephiroth the dark angel
10-22-2005, 10:52 AM
to sephiroths mom. ewww Jenova... *shiver*

um jenova is not his mom O-o
if u wanna say jenovas his moms than its clouds 2

cloud does not have a mom he is a clone.... man that thing about cloud history is irritating

Christmas
10-22-2005, 11:30 AM
cloud does not have a mom he is a clone.... man that thing about cloud history is irritating

..........Where do you get this idea anyway?..........

GunbladeMaster
10-22-2005, 12:10 PM
his mom and dad died so he was taken in by a kind lady in Nibelheim

Christmas
10-22-2005, 12:21 PM
his mom and dad died so he was taken in by a kind lady in Nibelheim

.....and where do you get this idea...?

GunbladeMaster
10-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Clouds mom is not his real mom right? She adpted him.
the game never said what happened to his parents\if he had any

so we lll never know

Christmas
10-22-2005, 12:26 PM
So how do you know that lady in the flashback isn't his mum...??

GunbladeMaster
10-22-2005, 12:30 PM
its said somewhere...
ill find it

FFVIII Fan
10-23-2005, 08:35 PM
sephiroth, because of the one winged angel tune:)

sephiroth the dark angel
11-06-2005, 03:50 PM
I KNOW it's zack's mom remember that was suppose to hbe zack's flashback so cloud has no mom(because he's a clone) and that lady in the flashback was zack's mom

Empu-Dragon
11-06-2005, 04:18 PM
sephi all the way he may be evil but he has a katana and i like katanas better then big swords so ill go with sephi.

sephiroth the dark angel
11-06-2005, 04:53 PM
yeah u do that empu!!!!!!!!!!

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 04:58 PM
ooooh the poll is tied :greenie:

sephiroth the dark angel
11-06-2005, 05:11 PM
not if some 1 votes for me!!!!!!!!!!

weapon
11-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Sephiroth all the way. Cloud is good but sephiroth is the best enemy in any game i played. as to him going insane he did not he just got the wrong idea of things. i sure as hell wouldnt be to smiley chappie if i found out i was created. (he basicly is created)

Carl the Llama
11-17-2005, 08:41 AM
I KNOW it's zack's mom remember that was suppose to hbe zack's flashback so cloud has no mom(because he's a clone) and that lady in the flashback was zack's mom
you are mistaken actully, when sephiroth says they can go mingle around im sure Cloud would have gone home to meet his mum, and besides, if Zack lived in Nibelheim then how on earth did Aerith fall in love with him. Also when they get to Nibelheim Sephiroth says something along the lines of "so i understand we have someone here who grow up here, yadayadayada" if Cloud and Zack were both from Nibelheim then he would have addressed both of them instead of just Cloud. and for the last time Cloud isnt a Sephiroth clone:
Kid Cloud: Do you know where this window goes to, Tifa? Fine...... I'll go.

We watch a movie of a view to Tifa's room.

Tifa: My room?

Kid Cloud: It was my first time there.

Tifa: Was... it?

Kid Cloud: I only used to look up at it from outside.

The kids and Tifa as a kid appeared.

Kid: Hey, look! Cloud's coming! You think he wants to come in?

Tifa: Was that the first day you came into my room? ...That's right. We lived
next to each other. But I really didn't know you that well. I've known you since
we were children and always thought we were close... Now that you mention it...
I don't recall you ever being in my room...

Kid Cloud: Tifa always used to be with this three-some.

Tifa: ...That's right.

Kid Cloud: I used to think... they were all stupid.

Tifa: What!?

Kid Cloud: You were all childish, laughing at every little stupid thing.

Tifa: But we were children, back then.

Kid Cloud: ...I know. I'm the one that was stupid. I really wanted to play with
everyone, but I was never allowed into the group. Then later... I began to think
I was different... That I was different from those immature kids. That then...
maybe...

Shadow Cloud: Just maybe, they would invite me... I thought that might happen,
so I hang around...

Kid Cloud: I was so prejudiced. And... weak.

Shadow Cloud: That night I called Tifa out to the well... I thought to myself
Tifa would never come... that she hated me.

Tifa: Yeah... it was so sudden. I was... a bit surprised. But... It's true that
we weren't THAT, close, but... After you left town, I really thought about you a
lot. I used to wonder how Cloud was doing. I wonder if Cloud was able to get
into SOLDIER? I started reading the newspapers, thinking that there might be
article about you.

Kid Cloud: Thanks, Tifa. Tell him what you told me, later. He'll probably be so
happy.

This is clear evidence that Cloud ISNT a Sephiroth clone that it was Zack Cloud was weak after his "battle" with Sephiroth (as would you be if you were stabed) then the ShinRa steped in and took the rest of the towns survivors (which Cloud and Zack was one of) and conducted experiments Injecting them with Jenovas cells. end of story Cloud is not a clone of Sephiroth.

Sephitachi7
11-17-2005, 01:27 PM
oh and I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but Zack's hometown in Goganga Village, cuz that's where his parents live.

sephiroth the dark angel
11-30-2005, 04:28 PM
oh yeah i remember now but this leaves a question what did hojo mean with cloud beeing a failed experiance and why did seph call cloud a clone?

Shin-Ra Electric Power Co
11-30-2005, 09:24 PM
from what i understand, the experiments that were conducted on them in the shinra mansion were to kind of "transform" them into people that were similar to sephiroth. I guess shin-ra wanted a bunch of super soldiers like sephiroth. That is why they call him a clone, because he was experimented on to be more like sephiroth. The experiment kind of worked on cloud but it didnt work on zach. Some of this info is in a document you read in the shin-ra mansion.

Anniexo
12-01-2005, 08:03 PM
oh yeah i remember now but this leaves a question what did hojo mean with cloud beeing a failed experiance and why did seph call cloud a clone?

from what i remember cloud is a real person but when he want home and had his 1st fight with sephiroth he passes out and hojo did something to him maybe put some jenova cells in him but it didn't work the way he hoped so he called cloud a falied experiance. but i'll have to play it again just to make sure [don't say he didn'y die becuase he already had jenova cells becuase then how did tifa live and she didn't have any jenova cell did she. didn't she?]

Cloud#1
12-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Cloud sucks Seporith rules thats a fact so thats that

summoner_skylar
12-07-2005, 11:59 PM
cloud is the best he is such a great fighter....IMO;)

Tempest
12-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Though it was hard to decide, I had to vote for Cloud. Sephiroth is a complete bad a** and probably the greatest villain in any videogame but, Cloud is my second favaorite FF hero and he's such an interesting character.