PDA

View Full Version : Hey, how come...

Queen Anthai
08-24-2005, 04:25 PM
...Isaaru wasn't in Zanarkand in Chapter 5? I went all the way to the dome and all it said was that he closed it. Isn't he supposed to be standing there?

Also, I was in Clasko's Ranch a gazillion times during Chapter 3, and Shinra never installed a CommSphere there. I missed out on viewing those transmissions during Chapter 4. That's going to screw my 100%, isn't it?

How do I correct these glitches next time I play through?

SeeDRankLou
08-24-2005, 07:32 PM
1. ...Isaaru wasn't in Zanarkand in Chapter 5? I went all the way to the dome and all it said was that he closed it. Isn't he supposed to be standing there?

2. Also, I was in Clasko's Ranch a gazillion times during Chapter 3, and Shinra never installed a CommSphere there. I missed out on viewing those transmissions during Chapter 4. That's going to screw my 100%, isn't it?

1. I believe Isaaru will be in Zanarkand in Ch 5 if you sided with New Yevon.

2. Yes, that is going to screw up your 100%, but not by much. You have to go into the room where your Chocobo Runners are, that's the room where Shinra puts the commsphere. If you just go into the first room of the Chocobo Ranch Shinra won't put in the commsphere.

Old Manus
08-24-2005, 10:46 PM
He was making out those monkeys. It was painfully obvious. That glint in his eye when he sees them, how the place mysteriously closes, him beating up his brother for going on about his assets... When I first layed eyes on him in FFX, I thought "Now THAT's a man who has a thing for bestiality." Even when I questioned him after about getting rid of the monkeys he said "Well I wouldn't mind giving them one hard up the backside" At the time I expected that he meant kicking them out, but now with all the evidence I see otherwise. So I warn you to stay away from him, ESPECIALLY with the Beserker outfit. When he gets those instincts, he can't tell friend from foe.

SammieBabe
08-25-2005, 02:31 AM
1. ...Isaaru wasn't in Zanarkand in Chapter 5? I went all the way to the dome and all it said was that he closed it. Isn't he supposed to be standing there?

2. Also, I was in Clasko's Ranch a gazillion times during Chapter 3, and Shinra never installed a CommSphere there. I missed out on viewing those transmissions during Chapter 4. That's going to screw my 100%, isn't it?

1. I believe Isaaru will be in Zanarkand in Ch 5 if you sided with New Yevon.

2. Yes, that is going to screw up your 100%, but not by much. You have to go into the room where your Chocobo Runners are, that's the room where Shinra puts the commsphere. If you just go into the first room of the Chocobo Ranch Shinra won't put in the commsphere.

No... cause I sided w/ New Yevon my second go around... and he wasn't there.....

SeeDRankLou
08-25-2005, 03:27 AM
No... cause I sided w/ New Yevon my second go around... and he wasn't there.....
Well that's not the only thing you have to do, there's other stuff to complete, but that's a pertinent one.

Queen Anthai
08-25-2005, 02:55 PM
Well that's not the only thing you have to do, there's other stuff to complete, but that's a pertinent one.

So the next question would be: what are all the criteria I need to complete?

Yuna_wannabe
08-26-2005, 01:24 PM
i have a stratagie guide and it says basically if u supported new yevon its the most important time to speak to issaru so i guess if u were for the youth league then he wasnt there cause i was for youth league and they wouldnt let me in the dome