PDA

View Full Version : Gold Moments of Seinfeld

Rye
08-24-2005, 05:23 PM
List the Gold Moments of Seinfeld. :) I'll list the two most obvious ones first.

- Elaine Dance

And the best one of all:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/ryeryechu/soup.jpg

The Soup Nazi. :)

Aphelion
08-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Ah, the Soup Nazi...Brings back memories. And also...Well, I can't remember the entire song, but..."George isn't home!"

Rye
08-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Ah, the Soup Nazi...Brings back memories. And also...Well, I can't remember the entire song, but..."George isn't home!"

Yeah, that one is brilliant. I want that song so much. xD The time where Kramer wore stupid shoes and got novacane so this guy thought he was mentally handicapped and invited him to some kind of convention was brilliant too.

Doomie
08-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Believe it or not, the Costanza's aren't home..."

Oh, and "Costanza", sung to the tune of "By Mennen".

White Raven
08-24-2005, 05:50 PM
In the Peurtorician Day one when they all go to the apartment and use all their alias'. :) Oh, and any time when Bob and Ray make an appearance. :D

(and whenever Mr. Steinbriener talks)

Aphelion
08-24-2005, 05:53 PM
I don't remember it well, but wasn't there an episode where Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer got in the car, and it was supposed to leave, but it didn't? If I'm not mistaken, Kramer got out of the car, with the others laughing to death inside, but the scene ended up okay...

Skarr
08-24-2005, 06:01 PM
when elaine wanted to get rid of a barking dog that drove her crazy....so kramer took her to newman....and they took the dog up town...and it found its way back home...and the three of them got arrested...well the scence when the three-kramer, elaine and newman were in the back of the police car...elaine says...i 've gotta grow up...newman laughs and kramer looks blankly about...classic.......and ofcourse the no soup for u...i love that one

ZeZipster
08-24-2005, 07:41 PM
I like the one where Kramer tries to save the old Frogger machine.

Black Mage
08-24-2005, 08:24 PM
"Well, the jerk store called, and they're all out of you!"

DMKA
08-24-2005, 08:37 PM
When I heard it was finally ending...that was pretty golden.

XxSephirothxX
08-25-2005, 01:24 AM
"Well, the jerk store called, and they're all out of you!"
-"What's it matter? You're their number one bestseller!"
George: "....Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!"
Executive: "His wife is in a coma."

"My name is George, I’m unemployed and I live at my
parents."

There's a classic line in every episode. I love them all.

Del Murder
08-25-2005, 01:44 AM
George pulls the golf ball out of the whale. I think that was the episode that shaped the entire series.

I liked when the Seinfeld gang met the Bizarro gang and when George did the opposite. Those are my favorite episodes.

Yamaneko
08-25-2005, 02:05 AM
"When you control the mail, you control.... <i>information</i>!"

Rye
08-25-2005, 12:47 PM
I love the one always where George gets naughty photos in his order of photos from the Photo place, and he thinks the photo lady is coming onto him. He gets Kramer to take sexual photos of him on his couch, then he leaves them for the lady. But this large black man gets them instead, and as he comes in the guy is all winking and grinning at George, and you find out the guy takes naughty photos for George in return. xD

Flamethrower
08-25-2005, 02:07 PM
"High Five! On the flip side!"

Putty is gold.

Cruise Control
08-25-2005, 03:34 PM
The contest to see who could go the longest without masturbating

Skarr
08-25-2005, 03:59 PM
George pulls the golf ball out of the whale. I think that was the episode that shaped the entire series.

I liked when the Seinfeld gang met the Bizarro gang and when George did the opposite. Those are my favorite episodes.

oh yeah...how can i forget when george did the oppsite of what he thought he'd usually do...i love that one...

MoonsEcho
08-26-2005, 07:36 PM
When I heard it was finally ending...that was pretty golden.

Yes.

Rye
08-26-2005, 07:39 PM
The contest to see who could go the longest without masturbating

Oh, I loved that one. xD

bipper
08-26-2005, 07:45 PM
There is no way you can call the show gay...

"Not that there is anything wrong with that! :) "

Bipper