PDA

View Full Version : THAT'S IT!!! I need help!

Bono_Clay
08-24-2005, 05:49 PM
This is driving me nuts! :mad2:

So far, I've nearly beaten FFX-2 100%. HOWEVER, In chapter 3 I was not able to locate the Crimson sphere 4. I went over the Guadosalam with a fine toothed comb, searched all over the internet, and am now asking you guys since I'm on Chapter 5.

Argh :( Could any one give me a hand?

Yuna Braska 19
08-24-2005, 05:53 PM
This is driving me nuts! :mad2:

So far, I've nearly beaten FFX-2 100%. HOWEVER, In chapter 3 I was not able to locate the Crimson sphere 4. I went over the Guadosalam with a fine toothed comb, searched all over the internet, and am now asking you guys since I'm on Chapter 5.

Well I don't know if this is much help but I would just bet the game and do new game plus and go back to do all the mission again.
Thats what I'm doing seen I have only 99% done.
>.<

Bono_Clay
08-24-2005, 05:58 PM
I thought I would have to again, but while searching out more details on the sphere, one site's guide (I believe it was gamefaqs) stated that it could be obtained in Chapter 3 or 5.

Did you manage to get the sphere, Yuna_Braska? If so, do you recall where?

Yuna Braska 19
08-24-2005, 06:06 PM
I thought I would have to again, but while searching out more details on the sphere, one site's guide (I believe it was gamefaqs) stated that it could be obtained in Chapter 3 or 5.

Did you manage to get the sphere, Yuna_Braska? If so, do you recall where?

Yeah I got the sphere but I have to see where I got it.
>.< Sorry...

Bono_Clay
08-24-2005, 06:18 PM
That's alright. I can't remember those sort of things either. Annoys my friends big time.

Bono_Clay
08-24-2005, 06:28 PM
BOO YA! Just found it! Had to jump in leblanc's treasure room. Thanks anyways.

SeeDRankLou
08-24-2005, 07:14 PM
HOI went over the Guadosalam with a fine toothed comb, searched all over the internet, and am now asking you guys since I'm on Chapter 5.

Ah, but your comb was not fine enough. You can get this sphere in Chapter 5. Go to one of the rooms in Leblanc's Chateau (I believe it's the leftmost room of the chateau). Now for the tricky part.....look up. Keep pressing the jump button until you find a place to climb up (I believe it's on the left side of the room). Then run around the balcony until you get to a chest with Crimson Sphere 4.