PDA

View Full Version : YRP should be in KH2!

Yuna Braska 19
08-24-2005, 05:51 PM
They should put Yuna, Rikku and Paine in Kingdom Hearts 2!
^_^
That would be cool if they could fight on your side and all.
I really hope they will be in there.
>.<

Ryth
08-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Well I heard Yuna was it in KH2 but that was a long time ago and I don't know if shes there anymore don't know about the others. I wouldn't really care.

Mercen-X
08-24-2005, 09:09 PM
Paine only. Give her a better chance to shine.

Hambone
08-24-2005, 11:23 PM
They should put Yuna, Rikku and Paine in Kingdom Hearts 2!
^_^
That would be cool if they could fight on your side and all.
I really hope they will be in there.
>.<
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention no!? I've been waiting too long for KH2 to come out. I don't want them to screw that game up. NO! p.s. the Paine idea isn't that bad though.

Master Quan
08-24-2005, 11:37 PM
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention no!? I've been waiting too long for KH2 to come out. I don't want them to screw that game up. NO!

Sephiroths Clone
08-25-2005, 03:36 AM
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention no!? I've been waiting too long for KH2 to come out. I don't want them to screw that game up. NO!

StarlightAngel
08-25-2005, 04:03 AM
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention no!? I've been waiting too long for KH2 to come out. I don't want them to screw that game up. NO! p.s. the Paine idea isn't that bad though.

Behold the Void
08-25-2005, 05:03 AM
I don't mind Paine, but I can do without the rest of them.

Taiyou
08-25-2005, 05:09 AM
Originally Posted by lulu's moogle:
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention no!? I've been waiting too long for KH2 to come out. I don't want them to screw that game up. NO!

kikimm
08-25-2005, 06:07 AM
I'd rather not have them in. I'd much rather have someone cooler, like Gippal, in it. But if it happens, it happens.

Lushs
08-25-2005, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by lulu's moogle:
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention no!? I've been waiting too long for KH2 to come out. I don't want them to screw that game up. NO!

I don't think it would RUIN the game...? if they faught along side... now that would... but them having a little cameo like Tidus and Wakka and Selphie... that would be o.k... but not some big role... :S

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-25-2005, 12:43 PM
I'd rather not have them in. I'd much rather have someone cooler, like Gippal, in it. But if it happens, it happens.

But it does it has AURON in it!!!!! :D :D ;) :)

So-Luna
08-25-2005, 05:30 PM
I liked the YRP buuuuut in KH,.....NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Destai
08-25-2005, 09:26 PM
But they suck..

strawberryman
08-25-2005, 09:43 PM
No. Just... no.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-25-2005, 10:40 PM

Yuna Braska 19
08-26-2005, 12:07 AM
O.k if they were in KH2 they would do different suff!
And they are not sucky, the people who made FFX-2 did not know that
it was going to go down hill to some people.
And YRP would be helping Sora or Fighting him and his friends.
And they are going to be doing lots!
More differentest from FFX-2
o.k.
>.<

Hambone
08-26-2005, 01:25 AM
whatever

Raven Nox
08-26-2005, 03:08 AM
I think more people who rather then be your enemies, so they can take out how much they hate FFX-2 on them personally.

Ouch!
08-26-2005, 03:43 AM
If the YRP group was added in Kingdom Hearts II I'd, naturally, be rather pissed. I can't even begin to understand how anyone would consider Final Fantasy X-2 as anything other than a complete and total abomination. It, however, is not the right forum to discuss this point, but we'll leave it at that.

I can only hope that Kingdom Hearts II is yurp-free. I suppose I'd be okay with Paine alone, she was a decent character. I was rather upset when I heard the rumour about Yuna being in Kingdom Hearts II and if they decided to through Rikku in there too I'd probably flip a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. But in the end, I'd play the game anyway and try to ignore them.

Yuna Braska 19
08-26-2005, 03:43 AM
Look I am not making you like YRP o.k just repest them.
I like all Final Fantasy Characters and you guys seem to say that YRP are some dumbies! and all that trash!
But they are nice and funny, I really enjoy the game and I'm not making you but still They are just Final Fantasy Characters I really want them to be in KH2 they are not even going to bother.

They are some people that say Aeris is so bla bla and that's rude! and say that Rikku dresses grossly. Don't blame her she wants to help Yuna do you want Yuna to for get Tidus?, Sure he is werid and all but he is still kind what did they ever do to you?!

Final Fantasy X & X-2 please if you are going on the no thank you side then please don't write on here then. I would never say mean things about things I dis like, please do the same.
And besides YRP are going to do different things if they are in KH2
And they are not going to make it a sucky game, its not even about them o.k! Its about Sora and his friends.

I'm sorry if this gets you mad or upstead please respect this game as you want others to repect the games you like.

^___^

Ouch!
08-26-2005, 03:57 AM
I'll tell you what they did to me: they annoyed me so much that I never wanted to touch the game ever again and I've replayed every other Final Fantasy game I've ever beaten at least twice. That's how much they annoyed me.

It's not about disrespect. If you're going to bring three characters from a game that is widely hated you have to expect that people are going to bash them. I don't care if their motives were noble. I don't care how they dressed. I do care that Rikku and Yuna turned out to be the most irritating Final Fantasy characters ever. I'm putting them below Selphie and I loathed Selphie.

Even if they "did things differently" in Kingdom Hearts II they'd maintain their personalities. If you'll notice, the Final Fantasy characters that have cameos may not fit into the plots from their respective games, but they all maintain their personality traits. If they were to carry over Rikku and Yuna (FFX-2 style) they'd still remain horribly annoying. I might be able to stand FFX's Yuna, but that's about it.

I'm not attacking you, but I'm not going to just not post because you don't want me to bash on your idea. You're perfectly entitled to think Final Fantasy X-2 is a great game. I will never agree with you, nor will I ever be able to understand why how you could possibly like it so much. I may not agree with you, but I should be able to voice my own opinion about what you've suggested.

By the way, I'm not angry at all. But this whole "respect the game" crap is bogus. I don't expect people to respect FFIX just because I think it's the best Final Fantasy out there. People are perfectly entitled to their opinion. This is the internet, if someone wants to voice said opinion they have that right. If someone wants to bash a game, they can go right ahead. If you don't like it when someone bashes a game you like, ignore them. So yeah, ignore me if you need to.

Yuna Braska 19
08-26-2005, 04:02 AM
I'll tell you what they did to me: they annoyed me so much that I never wanted to touch the game ever again and I've replayed every other Final Fantasy game I've ever beaten at least twice. That's how much they annoyed me.

It's not about disrespect. If you're going to bring three characters from a game that is widely hated you have to expect that people are going to bash them. I don't care if their motives were noble. I don't care how they dressed. I do care that Rikku and Yuna turned out to be the most irritating Final Fantasy characters ever. I'm putting them below Selphie and I loathed Selphie.

Even if they "did things differently" in Kingdom Hearts II they'd maintain their personalities. If you'll notice, the Final Fantasy characters that have cameos may not fit into the plots from their respective games, but they all maintain their personality traits. If they were to carry over Rikku and Yuna (FFX-2 style) they'd still remain horribly annoying. I might be able to stand FFX's Yuna, but that's about it.

I'm not attacking you, but I'm not going to just not post because you don't want me to bash on your idea. You're perfectly entitled to think Final Fantasy X-2 is a great game. I will never agree with you, nor will I ever be able to understand why how you could possibly like it so much. I may not agree with you, but I should be able to voice my own opinion about what you've suggested.

By the way, I'm not angry at all. But this whole "respect the game" crap is bogus. I don't expect people to respect FFIX just because I think it's the best Final Fantasy out there. People are perfectly entitled to their opinion. This is the internet, if someone wants to voice said opinion they have that right. If someone wants to bash a game, they can go right ahead. If you don't like it when someone bashes a game you like, ignore them. So yeah, ignore me if you need to.

I'm sorry if this post got you mad but I said I repect every Final Fantasy they are all cool!, And I will not ignore you I don't blame you or other not like FFX-2 people but I just wanted to say please juts repect it as much as you can and who like this game please don't turn them down. :(

Ouch!
08-26-2005, 04:08 AM
I don't mean to put you down, and as I said, I'm not angry. I just can't even begin to fathom why you could possibly like the game as much as you do. I attribute it mainly to different tastes. My opinions aren't directed at the people who like Final Fantasy X-2, my opinions are directed at the game itself. I don't think less of you because you like it, but there's no reason for me to respect a game I think is absolute trash.

Yuna Braska 19
08-26-2005, 04:15 AM
I don't mean to put you down, and as I said, I'm not angry. I just can't even begin to fathom why you could possibly like the game as much as you do. I attribute it mainly to different tastes. My opinions aren't directed at the people who like Final Fantasy X-2, my opinions are directed at the game itself. I don't think less of you because you like it, but there's no reason for me to respect a game I think is absolute trash.

Please don't call my fav game trash!, I bought tons of FFX-2 Ideams and I really enjoyed playing it and I'm waiting for my Mod Chip to come in so I can play International+ Last Mission. And there are people with different tase so we are all different. I don't meant to get you fire up or anything but please lets leave games only that we and others don't like. :(

Raven Nox
08-26-2005, 04:22 AM
Geez, you guys really went at it. FFX-2 isn't a bad game by any means, but really, this isn't the right forum to take about it. This is about them being in KH, and, like all the other FF characters, they'd berely be in the game, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Yuna Braska 19
08-26-2005, 04:31 AM
Geez, you guys really went at it. FFX-2 isn't a bad game by any means, but really, this isn't the right forum to take about it. This is about them being in KH, and, like all the other FF characters, they'd berely be in the game, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Your right, that what this topic is about I just want to see YRP in it, they are not the heros of KH2 anyways, Sora, Donald and Goofy are searching for King Mickey and Riku. But I just want to see YRP like help you out or you fight them and they help you out you know?
Like in part 1 Leon, Yuffie and Aeris were good and you can talk to them. ^)^

Christmas
08-26-2005, 12:18 PM
Your right, that what this topic is about I just want to see YRP in it, they are not the heros of KH2 anyways, Sora, Donald and Goofy are searching for King Mickey and Riku. But I just want to see YRP like help you out or you fight them and they help you out you know?
Like in part 1 Leon, Yuffie and Aeris were good and you can talk to them. ^)^

Why not wait for a few more months and we will know whether they will be in KH2 instead of getting upset over it.

And if they are in KH2, Square will decide their roles for them or whether to let them stay as YRP or seperate them.

nik0tine
08-28-2005, 04:16 AM

Pheesh
08-28-2005, 04:39 AM
it really is a bad idea, especially if you like the game as much as you are saying. You've seen the responce everyone has given, if they hate the characters that much it will only make them hate YRP more because they made an appearence into one of their favourite games.

Also, it would seem like a weak cameo next to people like auron. If i were you i would do your game a favour and pray that it doesn't get in. That way it will dodge the horrible publicity that will follow in it's wake.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Yuna Braska 19
08-28-2005, 04:49 AM
O.k other people have good sayings in it, THIS IS NOT ABOUT YRP THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET IN THE WAY!!!

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS ABOUT SORA!!!!
NOT YRP!!!!

Like what this person said they might be togter or no.
This is like a different world not like all same in Final Fantasy....

I really want to see them so please don't go all saying "AHH no they'll mess up the game!" Please shut it.
IF you have something to say that will make FFX-2 fans mad don't even think of writing in here.
Sorry Please and Thank you.
^.^

Pheesh
08-28-2005, 04:53 AM
if they will have as little bearing on the game as you just said why have them in there?

EE

Painex2rules
08-28-2005, 05:19 AM
i like the idea of yrp in kh2 it would be the only thing that would make me buy it thats it

Yuna Braska 19
08-28-2005, 05:34 AM
i like the idea of yrp in kh2 it would be the only thing that would make me buy it thats it

Same here ^-^
And of course Leon from FF8

Christmas
08-28-2005, 05:40 AM
You are only accepting positive comments and not the public comments?

Sorry but this is a forum and since this is a open topic, everyone had the right to say what they think and feel about this certain topic with the restriction of flaming and off topic discussion of course.

If you want only positive comments about YRP, I suggest you go to some YRP fansites dedicated to them or change the title "Post only if you give positive comments on YRP"

Sorry if I offended you.

Yuna Braska 19
08-28-2005, 05:50 AM
You are only accepting positive comments and not the public comments?

Sorry but this is a forum and since this is a open topic, everyone had the right to say what they think and feel about this certain topic with the restriction of flaming and off topic discussion of course.

If you want only positive comments about YRP, I suggest you go to some YRP fansites dedicated to them or change the title "Post only if you give positive comments on YRP"

Sorry if I offended you.

Yeah, I juts don't wait people saying all this stuff to me and other FFX-2 fans. If they are going to be rude about it They should just keep to them self. Sorry.....
^.^

ImaViet
09-06-2005, 07:12 AM
um.. i think it would be aw rite if yuna was in it. yuna as a 14 year old or something wearing diff clothin. she could like get washed up onto destiny island somehow and meet tidus and fall in love with him or something. haha. no big part.

Skyblade
09-06-2005, 07:27 AM
I would have no problem with them in the game. As much as I hated FFX-2 (mostly because it had the all time worst battle music of any FF game in existance [although there were a couple of other reasons]), I would have no issues if there was a YRP cameo. Like the other FF cameos, YRP would be stuck as supporting roles in a single world, with the possibility that you could fight alongside them. That is hardly a game ruining addition...

Mercen-X
09-06-2005, 08:41 AM
if they will have as little bearing on the game as you just said why have them in there?

EE
Not very bright, is he?

Why have any FF character in KH? What did Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie really contribute to the story? Do they even have real origins on Destiny Island?
So we know that Leon, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid all came from Hollow Bastion. But they could have just as easily been any other character like Ansem as Hollow Bastion is not a Final Fantasy world in the least bit.
What big role does Seifer play in the upcoming title? He picks on BHK. Whoo, so important. Cameos are cameos, krell, they're not meant to be very important. They can be important, but they don't have to be.

A fan wants cameos of their favorite characters, just to have cameos of their favorite characters. *geez*

.Kadaj.
09-09-2005, 02:08 AM
I think more people who rather then be your enemies, so they can take out how much they hate FFX-2 on them personally.

Kamiko
09-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Maybe Rikku can be a Heartless. And we can kill them all. Except Paine.
Yeeessss.... awesome...

LunarWeaver
09-09-2005, 04:18 PM
I agree :P

Reine
09-09-2005, 04:23 PM
One of the Organisation looks similar to Paine, but its a guy. Well, Zexion looks similar to Paine in my opinion...

Pheesh
09-11-2005, 02:06 PM

EE
Not very bright, is he?

Why have any FF character in KH? What did Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie really contribute to the story? Do they even have real origins on Destiny Island?
So we know that Leon, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid all came from Hollow Bastion. But they could have just as easily been any other character like Ansem as Hollow Bastion is not a Final Fantasy world in the least bit.
What big role does Seifer play in the upcoming title? He picks on BHK. Whoo, so important. Cameos are cameos, krell, they're not meant to be very important. They can be important, but they don't have to be.

A fan wants cameos of their favorite characters, just to have cameos of their favorite characters. *geez*

Yes, but all of those characters you mentioned were in there much more than YB19 has put forward. It would seem you see them in a rock mural the way she said. Also, you are not taking into account my earlier posts. A majority does not want these people in the game. So why have them.
Also, don't make a personal attack and put my intelligence under question.

EE

JaytodaP
09-11-2005, 02:16 PM
They should just add characters from Final Fantasies other than FF10 and 10-2. (Is it just me or were those a complete waste of 50 bucks and a waste of my life.) You should have cloud in your party, and be in midgar. You know stuff like that.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-11-2005, 04:09 PM
can u imagine them in the story?? how would they run into sora? shinra or something?? they shouldnt b in kh2, no way

SuperMillionaire
09-11-2005, 08:05 PM
If they put Rikku in KH2, they will have to change her name to "Ryukku". That was her original name. And I also think Lenne and Lulu should be in the game.

StarlightAngel
09-12-2005, 03:57 PM
Though it would be pretty interesting for someone to call out "Rikku!" And have Sora turn around and look arbout wildly like "Wha?!", I'd REALLY prefer they didn't put them in. I just.... don't.... FFX-2... eh.... no.

BFM
09-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Here's my opinion on this whole arguement. I don't really care if the YRP are in Kingdom Hearts II or not. I'll enjoy the game just the same. Who cares if they show up or not? It's Kingdom Hearts people! That game is going to be great regardless of who's in it or not and we all know that! :p

YukiKiro
09-14-2005, 08:16 PM
the chances that yuna rikku and paine are going to be in kh2 are slim to none. first, its would be a bit anal retentive to have 2 characters named rikku (or riku in the male case), second, you only ever have 3 people in your party at once, meaning that in order to have them fight with you would mean replacing the entire party, third, that would mean having an entire front cast from another game in a different game. what i'm hoping for in kh2 is that instead of having all disney worlds, there be like 1 or 2 FF worlds (like spira and the giea of FFVII), that unlike your yrp idea is realistic, possible, and would be quite cool.

Skyblade
09-14-2005, 08:28 PM
the chances that yuna rikku and paine are going to be in kh2 are slim to none. first, its would be a bit anal retentive to have 2 characters named rikku (or riku in the male case), second, you only ever have 3 people in your party at once, meaning that in order to have them fight with you would mean replacing the entire party, third, that would mean having an entire front cast from another game in a different game. what i'm hoping for in kh2 is that instead of having all disney worlds, there be like 1 or 2 FF worlds (like spira and the giea of FFVII), that unlike your yrp idea is realistic, possible, and would be quite cool.

Really? KH had more than three of FFVII's cast. Cloud/Vincent, Aeris, Yuffie, and Cid. No one complained about that. You could have all three girls. Maybe they couldn't join the team, maybe they wouldn't even know each other (Selphie and Squall Leon). That doesn't mean they can't be in there.

Mercen-X
09-15-2005, 01:09 AM
EXACTLY!!

Who's in the game doesn't matter as long as their character is well-written and the story is as excellent as before and the gameplay is still fun.

ZeZipster
09-15-2005, 03:08 AM

Skyblade
09-15-2005, 03:10 AM
Damn. Here I was hoping we were past the insane screaming and into the logical debate. Oh well, call me when you are all through with the senseless outcries.

Sephiroths Clone
09-15-2005, 03:33 AM
Really? KH had more than three of FFVII's cast. Cloud/Vincent, Aeris, Yuffie, and Cid.

How was vincent in KH?? i dont remember him

Skyblade
09-15-2005, 05:50 AM
Really? KH had more than three of FFVII's cast. Cloud/Vincent, Aeris, Yuffie, and Cid.

How was vincent in KH?? i dont remember him

I said Cloud/Vincent. They combined the two characters (at least, costume wise). A terrible injustice. Vincent and Cloud are both cool enough to deserve to be their own seperate character.

Winter Nights
09-16-2005, 02:59 AM
I'd rather not.. I actually didn't really care if the FF characters were there or not. Sure, they were cool, but only for a few minutes.

I also wonder if Yuna Braska 19 has even played any game before FF7, as she claims to love all FF characters.

TurkSlayer
09-17-2005, 05:21 AM
I'd rather not.. I actually didn't really care if the FF characters were there or not. Sure, they were cool, but only for a few minutes.

Yeah, but you see, a lot of people would never have picked up this game in the first place if it didn't have FF characters. I mean, a lot of people's first immpressions were that it was just some lame game for little kids. Besides, the FF characters are a pretty cool part.

I don't like YRP in it. I mean, like others have said, it's a very unpopular game. I personally REALLY don't like it. So why put in characters that most people would be pissed off by? Its not logical.

Rengori
09-17-2005, 06:07 AM
That has got to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard. And I've heard some pretty stupid ideas.

Yuna Braska 19
09-17-2005, 06:19 AM
There is nothing stupied about it cause YRP are not the main Characters.
So they will be helping out or so.
>.<

Rengori
09-17-2005, 06:23 AM
Even so, it's not a very good idea.

Pheesh
09-17-2005, 10:34 AM
i'm sorry to have to say this again because it either means i'm not being heard or you missed my post but it IS a bad idea. Like i said, you've seen peoples reaction (this is on a majority for all you picky ones) and they have each stated (in their own unique way) that it would be a bad idea.

Do you really want your favourite game characters being hated (even more so for some) because they've made an appearance in a game which will, in all likely-hood, not suit them.

Now i'm not saying that udjustments can't be made to make them fit in and no doubt the creators would be able to squeeze them into the plot somehow but I personally would rather see some of squares more unique characters.

EE

Destai
09-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Actually I think it would be deadly if they pulled it off right. Like on Scooby Doo when the gang met those basketballers and had a swell mystery solving episode with them. That would totally kickass.

TurkSlayer
09-17-2005, 05:36 PM
>.<

But you don't understand, most people don't want them to be there. It doesn't matter if there main characters or not. They hate these characters, and all it would do is make people yell at there tvs. So really, it would be a waste of time for them to do it when they could just put in characters people like.

Rengori
09-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Actually I think it would be deadly if they pulled it off right. Like on Scooby Doo when the gang met those basketballers and had a swell mystery solving episode with them. That would totally kickass.
I think that's a good idea, but I doubt it'll happen.

Winter Nights
09-19-2005, 01:11 AM
You know.. Now I'm visualizing Sora fighting along side the Harlem Globetrotters. xDD

Rikku X-2
09-19-2005, 03:38 AM
>.<

But you don't understand, most people don't want them to be there. It doesn't matter if there main characters or not. They hate these characters, and all it would do is make people yell at there tvs. So really, it would be a waste of time for them to do it when they could just put in characters people like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well She does like YRP so do I!, And other people too. And I remeber in Kingdom Hearts some people dis-liked the Final Fantasy characters that are in there even in KH2, someone was mad cause Cloud was back in there. The only reason I will buy Kh2 is if YRP are in there like what the other person said on here. But Yuna Braska 19 still going to get it cause Leon is in there again.

Winter Nights
09-19-2005, 03:45 AM
I find it pretty sad that people need old FF characters to enjoy a Square-Enix game. Or that people can't buy a game on the merit of the game itself.

Rengori
09-19-2005, 04:25 AM
I find it pretty sad that people need old FF characters to enjoy a Square-Enix game. Or that people can't buy a game on the merit of the game itself.
Autumn Rain has just said the smartest thing in the thread. I think that'll be pretty hard to top X-2 followers.

Rikku X-2
09-19-2005, 04:28 AM
FFX-2 I heard sold millons of copys and was a big succes so maybe YRP will be in Kh2 don't worry they won't mess up the game cause its about Sora, Riku and Kairi.
But I did hear rumons about YRP beging in Kh2.....

Rengori
09-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Just because someone buys a game doesn't mean people like it. That's how they find out if it sucks.

Rikku X-2
09-20-2005, 06:00 AM
Just because someone buys a game doesn't mean people like it. That's how they find out if it sucks.

NO!!!!,
Other video games suck but I'm finally happy to spend my money on this game!
I feel so happy!

Winter Nights
09-20-2005, 07:05 AM

NO!!!!,
Other video games suck but I'm finally happy to spend my money on this game!
I feel so happy!
What the hell does that have to do with anything he said?

DMKA
09-20-2005, 07:22 AM
I'm fine with Rikku and Yuna but I don't think Paine was around long enough to earn the right to take up an FF character space.

Of course, we already know the best character from FFX/X-2, Auron is going to be in it, so all is right. :D

Winter Nights
09-20-2005, 09:00 AM
I'm still hoping for some Globetrotter cameos. xDD

Hambone
09-20-2005, 10:33 PM
o.k...*sighs* No. YRP should not be in KH2. It's just not a good idea. Now, can we end this thread PLEASE?

Skyblade
09-21-2005, 02:33 AM
o.k...*sighs* No. YRP should not be in KH2. It's just not a good idea. Now, can we end this thread PLEASE?

It would be a perfectly valid discussion thread if we didn't have a bunch of people who just say "no" without giving any reasons...

Hambone
09-21-2005, 02:42 AM
there are reasons! 1: No!, 2: what would they do except jump up and down and giggle, 3: They are so annoying! One of them can be there but they cannot be all giggly and act like a bimbo. o.k? o.k.

Rengori
09-21-2005, 03:22 AM
It would be a perfectly valid discussion thread if we didn't have a bunch of people who just say "no" without giving any reasons...
You want reasons? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE REASONS!
Reasons: They certainly aren't the Harlem Globetrotters, nor very good characters with the exception of Yuna. Why? Rikku is way too hyperactive and Paine's a female Auron clone, and Auron's already in the game. And if we're going to have Yuna in the game, she'll be bastardized to look ten years old and then we'll have a mini love story between mini Tidus and mini Yuna. Yes, I said mini a lot in that sentence.

Skyblade
09-21-2005, 03:41 AM
You want reasons? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE REASONS!
Reasons: They certainly aren't the Harlem Globetrotters, nor very good characters with the exception of Yuna. Why? Rikku is way too hyperactive and Paine's a female Auron clone, and Auron's already in the game. And if we're going to have Yuna in the game, she'll be bastardized to look ten years old and then we'll have a mini love story between mini Tidus and mini Yuna. Yes, I said mini a lot in that sentence.

Logical fallacy. Just because Yuna is in the game doesn't mean she will be younger, have a relationship with Tidus, or even know Tidus. Although I agree that if they did that it would be far worse than leaving her out altogether.

Winter Nights
09-21-2005, 03:55 AM
I just plain don't like them. *dreams of the Globetrotters fighting the Heartless*

Rengori
09-21-2005, 04:28 AM
*dreams of the Globetrotters fighting the Heartless*

Rinoa_Heartillly
09-21-2005, 07:45 AM
I'd go with what Lulu's moogle said....no, sorry

Yuna Braska 19
09-21-2005, 04:19 PM
Can you guys please respect this!, I really want YRP in Kh2
thats the only reason I would be more into the game. And Yuna is probly going to be older cause in KH1 Leon was older and Selphine was
really young so YRP will be older.

But I don't care if you guys say "YRP in Kh2?, NOOOO!!"
Cause this is the frist Final Fantasy I am so in to not like other Final Fantays. I really enjoyed this game and YRP are not going to mess it up and they will not be jumping up and down like some weird people.

They might not be on the same side as Sora and the others, What I'm saying is they might be Bad at frist then good cause they were probly tricked. So thats what I wanted to see I know you don't care but me and other FFX-2 fans would love to see it.

Skyblade
09-21-2005, 05:52 PM
YRP as villains... I like that idea, even if they don't get killed off.

Winter Nights
09-21-2005, 06:53 PM
YRP as villains... I like that idea, even if they don't get killed off.
I like that idea, especially if they get killed off. :p

Rinoa_Heartillly
09-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Gez Yuna, man you make a thread and people post on it. Mostly it's their opinions of what they think, you don't have to get mad, since you are the one who made it and asked about what they think. But if they do get in the game, I'll have Rikku by my side, she's the best one of all! :D Hopefully they won't be in skanky outfits and it would be even better if they are cute and young.

Rengori
09-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Cause this is the frist Final Fantasy I am so in to not like other Final Fantays. I really enjoyed this game and YRP are not going to mess it up and they will not be jumping up and down like some weird people.
You were a Final Fantasy? What('s) a(re) fantays?

Geez Yuna, man you make a thread and people post on it. Mostly it's their opinions of what they think, you don't have to get mad, since you are the one who made it and asked about what they think.

Skyblade
09-22-2005, 02:38 AM

What she said is that this is the first FF she's is "so in to". That's a gaming term that indicates that someone is extremely interested in a game and really enjoys playing it. She didn't say that she was a Final Fantasy.

Also, are you too stupid to recognize a spelling error when you see one?

Rengori
09-22-2005, 02:43 AM

What she said is that this is the first FF she's is "so in to". That's a gaming term that indicates that someone is extremely interested in a game and really enjoys playing it. She didn't say that she was a Final Fantasy.

I'm being sarcastic, but last time I checked "into" was one word.

Skyblade
09-22-2005, 02:50 AM

I'm being sarcastic, but last time I checked "into" was one word.

I advise you stop being sarcastic, because you're not very good at it. Your sarcasm should have some relevance to either what she meant to say or what she actually typed. Yours was relevant to neither. What she meant to say was clear, even if she had spelling errors, and even interpreting her misspellings as loosely as possible I don't see where you get the line "you were a Final Fantasy?" from.

Behold the Void
09-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Skyblade, Rengori, knock it off.

All right, I am going to demand two things in order for this thread to be kept open.

1. Stop the petty arguments.

2. No more comments about people "not respecting the game" or "not respecting the opinion" or whatever. You may state your own opinion, others may state their own. It is their right as they are in this thread just as you are. Even if you made the thread you don't have more than a marginal right to dicate how the thread goes. If you can't handle what people are saying, don't post in the thread.

Anyways, I'm already really tempted to close this. If I see this persist, I WILL close it.

Yuna Braska 19
09-24-2005, 07:05 AM
Well I do not mean to be rude but All I wanted to know if YRP would be good in Kh2 and what would they be doing in there thats all.

Skyblade
09-24-2005, 07:26 AM
Well I do not mean to be rude but All I wanted to know if YRP would be good in Kh2 and what would they be doing in there thats all.

Certainly, they could be good in KH. Pretty much anyone could be good in KHs, as long as their characters are done well. I think that if they were to show up in the game that it would be possible to have them be of such quality that even the people that hated them in FFX-2 wouldn't despise them in KHs. Whether they would actually be that well done is something I can't comment on, but I trust the game designers, since the characters in both KH and KH: CoM were so well done. Whether they would be good guys or bad guys doesn't really matter, although if they were good guys I would prefer if they didn't know each other, since I think splitting up the YRP group would be a smart move even if all 3 of them were in the game. Still, I'm fairly sure that they won't be in KH2, so start hoping that they'll show up in KH3, if you really want to see them in a KH game.

Cruise Control
09-24-2005, 01:10 PM

You got pwned! I wouldn't mind Yuna, and Auron. Yuna could be the Seris for this game. Since I think the summons make a return in this game, it would be cool if she tought you to use them.

TurkSlayer
09-24-2005, 03:14 PM
>.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well She does like YRP so do I!, And other people too. And I remeber in Kingdom Hearts some people dis-liked the Final Fantasy characters that are in there even in KH2, someone was mad cause Cloud was back in there. The only reason I will buy Kh2 is if YRP are in there like what the other person said on here. But Yuna Braska 19 still going to get it cause Leon is in there again.

Yes, some people were mad because of the FF characters in KH, but the majority wasn't. If YRP was in KH2, it would be the opposite. Some people would like it, but the majority wouldn't. And if Square was just giving into the demands of every small group that are fans of certain characters, they might as well put every FF character they ever made in it. Personally, I'd like to see some characters like Quina and Minwu, but I'm not going to, because they weren't very popular. Cloud and Squall/Leon were, as well as Auron and Tidus. Aeris has a very large fan base, and Selphie and Yuffie were thrown in for the people who liked some of the spunkier character. Wakka..... Okay, I don't know about Wakka, but everyone else had a reason.

Pheesh
09-25-2005, 08:06 AM
i think wakka fitted well into the destiny islands look and stereotype.

EE

TurkSlayer
09-25-2005, 08:41 AM
I'll go with eternal essence's theory then.

strawberryman
09-26-2005, 04:26 AM
Personally, I'd like to see some characters like Quina and Minwu, but I'm not going to, because they weren't very popular.
I agree. :(

Skyblade
09-26-2005, 07:07 AM
Personally, I'd like to see some characters like Quina and Minwu, but I'm not going to, because they weren't very popular.

Since when was Minwu unpopular? FF2 might not have been the most popular FF, but among people who have played it (including those who have played the DoS version, which is a much larger number), Minwu is considered one of the favorites of the game.

Yliette
10-09-2005, 07:11 AM
Grossness! Maybe they'd actually make a good comic relief by acting as prostitutes.

But then again, Kingdom HEarts is an E-Rated game. I don't think the above idea will be appropriate.

TurkSlayer
10-09-2005, 07:23 AM

Since when was Minwu unpopular? FF2 might not have been the most popular FF, but among people who have played it (including those who have played the DoS version, which is a much larger number), Minwu is considered one of the favorites of the game.

That may be true, but overall FFII is an unpopular game, and it would be just as pointless to put in a fairly cool character from an unliked game. Besides, I didn't say unpopular, just not popular enough.

Yuna Braska 19
10-11-2005, 06:42 PM
But I read that FFX-2 sold tons of copies in stores
So that means it was good.

TurkSlayer
10-11-2005, 06:48 PM

No, that means people THOUGHT it would be good. Then they found out otherwise. Anyone else who bought it was a horny teenage guy or a Charlie's Angels fan on crack.

Skyblade
10-11-2005, 07:01 PM

No, that means people THOUGHT it would be good. Then they found out otherwise. Anyone else who bought it was a horny teenage guy or a Charlie's Angels fan on crack.

Nah, I'm sure there are some people who bought it just for the pretty music... :shifty: What?

TurkSlayer
10-11-2005, 07:03 PM

Nah, I'm sure there are some people who bought it just for the pretty music... :shifty: What?

Well, that would be a minority *coughjustSkybladecough* but its still more likely than people ACTUALLY liking it.

Yuna Braska 19
10-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Well they do, does not mean that everyone is hating it there are people who dislike it and do like it

TurkSlayer
10-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Well they do, does not mean that everyone is hating it there are people who dislike it and do like it

True, there are people who actually like it. You do, obviously. But the majority dislikes it, from what I've seen.

Rengori
10-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Face it Yuna Braska, not many people want to see YRP in another game ever again. They want to see the cool people like Auron or Squall.

Yuna Braska 19
10-12-2005, 03:29 AM
Face it Yuna Braska, not many people want to see YRP in another game ever again. They want to see the cool people like Auron or Squall.

I know but Its for FFX-2 fans o.k,
I don't mind Leon <-(Squall) beginng in there
<3 <3

Ultima Shadow
10-12-2005, 11:20 AM

Christmas
10-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Personally, I'd like to see some characters like Quina and Minwu,

How about Kefka or Cecil?

Yuna Braska 19
10-12-2005, 06:31 PM

Go Poop

SunZeroX
10-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah! They just need to throw Paine in and let you collect the Crimson Spheres and fight Baralai, Gippal and Nooj. Everyone's happy, only cool characters.

FFGuevara
10-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Only if they get killed off. It would be awesome if you could kill them yourself :D .

Rengori
10-13-2005, 10:41 PM
Only if they get killed off. It would be awesome if you could kill them yourself :D .
For once, I agree with you.

ffxfreak93
10-14-2005, 02:39 AM
i wouldn't care if yrp was in there, i mean it wouldn't be bad, i just don't really hope for it

well anyway.............KH should have vincent,auron,wakka,tidus,cloud be able to join your party

OmniOmega
10-14-2005, 04:11 AM
agreed

Trumpet Thief
10-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Trowa: I think I would be better off with the FFX version of Yuna.

Albedo: *laughs maniacally*

Pheesh
10-15-2005, 01:27 PM
damn you and your maniacal idea's.

I don't really care, i hate this thread more than the game.

EE

Yuna X+X-2
10-16-2005, 04:53 AM
damn you and your maniacal idea's.

I don't really care, i hate this thread more than the game.

EE

*stands there a blinks*
What is so bad about this Idea I love it!,
That would be so sweet! :p

ViVincent
10-16-2005, 05:00 AM
Why did the maker of this thread get banned? (*off topic i know,but im just curious*)

Yuna X+X-2
10-16-2005, 05:36 AM
Why did the maker of this thread get banned? (*off topic i know,but im just curious*)

my friend of this thred said someone in this eyesff got her banned i think?...... :confused: :confused: :confused:

GunbladeMaster
10-16-2005, 09:36 AM
:shifty: u didnt hear this from me :shifty:
she made a thread that was "inappropriate"
the mods removed so its gone...
:shifty: remember u didnt hear this from me :shifty:

Yuna X+X-2 is the creator of this thread

id make a good detective

ThroneofDravaris
10-16-2005, 09:41 AM
She snapped, and called the mods f@#$ heads.

That's all there is to it.

The real question is what caused her to snap. It was strange, because she had just made a thread apologising for her previous actions...

GunbladeMaster
10-16-2005, 09:58 AM
cough**pms**cough
:shifty:

we ll never know

Yuna X+X-2 is the same person as Yuna Braska19
check her IRC nick and ull know why...:shifty:

Parasaurolophus
10-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Tis very scary. She should have read the rules. Well I dont swear anyway. There is no reason for it and it causes chaos, I am very wise.

Lisa Marie
11-06-2005, 01:46 PM
I think that it's a cute idea!