PDA

View Full Version : Just Like Heaven

Rye
08-24-2005, 07:12 PM
This looks like a nice movie for a change, I don't think this movie is a remake of anything. Maybe I'm just biased because it has the guy who plays Napoleon Dynamite in it though. xD It's supposed to be about this girl who dies, but she doesn't know it, so this guy moves into her house and they're all like "What are you doing in my house!?" and he can only see her. I guess it's a romantic comedy, which is nice as I haven't seen a nice one in a while since 50 First Dates (that movie never fails to make me cry at least once each time I see it. :p)

I may also be biased because they play The Cure's Just Like Heaven during the trailer, and I love that song. xD

T-MaN
08-24-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm not really a big fan of romantic movies, but if it involves comedy, then I will go see it. I have never heard of this movie, but once it comes out, I'll probably go watch it now that I know that they guy in Napolean Dynamite is there. :)

Razael: The Angel Slayer
08-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Genre applies to everyone individual tastes.
However I agree that it looks like a nice movie, certainly a change for the crap that chokes the scene now-a-days.

It's certainly not my cup of tea but I think it deserves a little attention, I'm gonna check it out.

LOVE
RAZAEL :D

Crazy4Tidus
08-27-2005, 04:20 AM
Is that the movie with Reese Witherspoon? It probly is...

I love Napolean Dynamite, he is SO adorable :D

It looks like a neat movie.