PDA

View Full Version : Who did you find the hardest?

Laugh at face of Danger
08-24-2005, 07:25 PM
We all have trouble defeating monsters now and again, so which was the hardest? I've excluded Omega Weapon from the poll because he would win hands down - people hate the poor creature! *pets mini omega weapon*

get voting!

Armisael
08-24-2005, 07:44 PM
I don't know, but i have always hated Ruby Dragon...^_^

Ultima Shadow
08-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Ultima Weapon> your mom.

Skyblade
08-24-2005, 11:39 PM
We all have trouble defeating monsters now and again, so which was the hardest? I've excluded Omega Weapon from the poll because he would win hands down - people hate the poor creature! *pets mini omega weapon*

get voting!

Not really. Most serious players consider Ultima harder than Omega.

Slade
08-25-2005, 07:28 AM

get voting!

Im serious and i dont consider Ultima harder than Omega. Otherway round for me. But for this poll, Ultima Weapon.

Skyblade
08-25-2005, 07:30 AM

get voting!

Im serious and i dont consider Ultima harder than Omega. Otherway round for me. But for this poll, Ultima Weapon.

Omega is simple as heck. He follows a set pattern, and anyone who knows that pattern can beat him with little effort. Ultima is much faster, and throws in random Light Pillars, so that you can't anticipate when they show up and block them. That makes him harder, in a lot of player's minds.

Megalixir
08-25-2005, 09:06 AM
mal boro

boys from the dwarf
08-25-2005, 10:21 AM
ultimecia was easy compared to malboros.i havent beaten one yet despite my amazing characters.i have barely and stat defence but i suppose i could beat it fairly easily.oh damn!i wanna change my vote to ultima weapon because i could only beat it using a hero(omega is quite easy compared to ultima because omegas predictable.i could beat him right now it i wanted to.).

Captain Maxx Power
08-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Ifrit. Must've taken me about fifteen attempts until I realised that the game is actually stupidly easy.

Laugh at face of Danger
08-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Ultima was pwned by my characters....and marlbro's only get attacked by Odin, so I personally hate the marlbros

Chris
08-25-2005, 02:52 PM
You can pet my Ultima Weapon. :joey:

Anyways, I'd say it's Ultimicia. :weep:

crazybayman
08-25-2005, 03:25 PM

get voting!

I second that.

Pouring Rain
08-26-2005, 12:28 AM
xD I'm still having problems with Adel xD

kikimm
08-26-2005, 02:23 AM
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I really don't remember any of those guys being hard, at all. But I suppose I'll say Adel, because that's where I realized I had to start over on my first file. *was not prepared to live without the GFs*

Yuffie514
08-26-2005, 06:53 AM
excluding bosses, Malboro, Ruby Dragon, and that T-Rexaur monster is its real name].

ZuZu
08-26-2005, 07:05 AM
that tobacco guy who have bad breath

Christmas
08-26-2005, 12:35 PM

get voting!

Ultima weapon need more HP cause if a player is lucky, a Renzokuken plus a Lionheart as a finishing move can bump it off or injure (depends on Squall's stats and Ultima weapon's stats)it seriously enough to bump it off in the next few turns.

But in terms of stats, Ultima weapon had a higher stats and those random light pillars or Gravija threaten the survival of the party.

Ultima Shadow
08-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Ultima weapon need more HP cause if a player is lucky, a Renzokuken plus a Lionheart as a finishing move can bump it off or injure (depends on Squall's stats and Ultima weapon's stats)it seriously enough to bump it off in the next few turns.
Yes. And that's the only reason Omega could be considered "stronger". However... what's the "hardest?" A fight that's easy as pie but just takes some time or a battle that's all over in a few mins but may result in your defeat?

HP isn't what makes bosses hard. It's what makes them time consuming.