PDA

View Full Version : Someone up there doesnt like me

Hawkeye
08-24-2005, 09:08 PM
Wow another user notes thread!

Yeah, after my problem with the user notes was resolved, I cant seem to post in user notes again. It also seems that I'm not the only one with this problem, as other people who were banned for other things got things revoked that were not even part of the inital problem. Anyways, basically, I cant post in user notes for some reason. I've tried in PMs, which were successful, but not for even 24 hours (but RSL still rocks) but I just thought that the rest of you would like to know if you ever get a EoEO ban, that you will get other things banned as well, for some reason.

And since we're at it, could this problem be fixed on my account and addressed why this is happening?

eestlinc
08-24-2005, 09:10 PM
we reviewed in staff and determined that losing the rights to post usernotes is an intentional consequence of being banned from EoEO. Please PM cl_out if you have any concerns about this.

Shoeberto
08-24-2005, 10:03 PM
I forgot to add "as hell." This is the copy that should be on the back. I haven't discussed this with Dave yet but I feel like he would either agree or disagree.

I will take no calls on this matter. I'm busy.

crono_logical
08-25-2005, 07:55 AM
Just so people don't have to PM me, losing usernotes rights has <i>always</i> been a default of the banned usergroups. Having your usernote problem "resolved" was actually an error :D