PDA

View Full Version : OMG, SOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Ok i FINELLY beat The Overdrive Sin and i went in his belly....i know Ewww. Then i find Seymor....I know EWWWW! Which is probley another Thing that Sins goina crap out but i killed him. Now im stuck SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Close to the ending. im stuck at the first form of Jecht, Im using my useal thing to kill bosses have out Kimarai Tidus and Auron, Haste em then kick the crap out of him, use a few armor/power breaks and done....but it wont work this time can anyone help? :confused:

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-25-2005, 12:20 AM
Get all you aeons with overdrive and it should be easy, especially if you have Anima.

SammieBabe
08-25-2005, 01:09 AM
First of all ... switch to decaf ok?

Secondly, I found that Yuna's Holy paired w/ Break Damage Limit was effective, and so was Lulu's Doublecast w/ Flare or Ultima. Having a weapon with One MP cost for both characters helps as well.....

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-25-2005, 03:30 AM
well are the Mangus Sisters good on him? Because i need 3 more monsters to Capture and i will get em. But yes i have Anima and Yojimbo but how much do i have to pay for that Ultimate Death Attack that starts with a T that Yojimbo does anyone know?? Does it even work on him??

Thx guys

And ok i will stay off the Sugar Pills but no Promises, THEY TASTE SOOOO GOOD!!!!! YUMMM *throws 15 sugar pills in mouth*

SammieBabe
08-25-2005, 03:38 AM
Magus Sister's Overdrive is good against anything ...I never used Yojimbo, so I couldn't tell ya there....

disapointedchild
08-25-2005, 03:52 AM
Aurons Zombie strike thing works pretty well, it makes it so jecht cant heal himself.

boys from the dwarf
08-25-2005, 10:31 AM
if you have yojimbo just guess what you have to do.its so obvious.if you have anima its about time you used her overdrive and when you have the magus sisters you can beat about any boss in the game apart from superbosses.also you cant get magus sisters without yojimbo and anima.

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-25-2005, 10:04 PM
also you cant get magus sisters without yojimbo and anima.

Too late

Aurons Zombie strike thing works pretty well, it makes it so jecht cant heal himself.

WHAT!!!!! DOES THAT MEAN I CAN ZOMBIE HIM THEN USE MEGA POTIONS!!!!!!!!!

Fireblade13
08-25-2005, 10:13 PM
He's imune to death so a PD won't work. You have Anima and your stuck!? Well of course I was afraid of Sin and got stuck so I already had all the 3 bonus aeons and the nirvana with massive levels from the omega cave. I didn't even know Jecht had two forms until I watched my friend play! {Killed him in one hit and thought the sword was his first move!}