PDA

View Full Version : Coheed and Cambria

Kamiko
08-24-2005, 11:43 PM
I really like this band. The lead singers hair is really cool and they actually have some original music videos.
I liked Blood Red Summer alot from their album "In Keeping the Secrets of Silent Earth: 3" and I also liked "A Favor House Atlantic" also from that album.
Their new album challenges me to remember it's name. Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV: Volume 1. From Fear through the Eyes of Madness"
You must listen to them I tell you, they are very good and the lead singer has an awesome voice and very neato hair!

Rye
08-25-2005, 12:22 AM
I like C&C, I need to listen to them more often. I love the lead singer's voice, and his hair is supah cool. xD

ZeZipster
08-25-2005, 12:28 AM
Coheed and Cambria IS the Indie scene. They're leading-edge musicians. It's great to see a band break the cookie-cutter format.

Has anyone ever seen them play live? Extraordinary.

Seraphim
08-25-2005, 12:30 PM
I was on holiday when they played near me. :cry:
So far I've only got Keeping Secrets...'cos Second Stage seems to be rather tricky to find aound here.
Speaking of whi does anyone know the British release date of the new album?

Pure Strife
08-25-2005, 06:41 PM
I've only heard a couple singles. I did quite like them though. Could you guys reccomend me some good tracks?

Lindy
08-25-2005, 07:09 PM
Has anyone ever seen them play live? Extraordinary.
They were one of the support bands when I went to see Hundred Reasons, along with Thrice and thisGIRL.

Amazing, just...amazing.

Seraphim
08-25-2005, 07:10 PM
I've only heard a couple singles. I did quite like them though. Could you guys reccomend me some good tracks?
Personally ; Devil In New Jersey, The Crowning, Three Evils ( Embodied In Love And Shadow ) and Favour House Atlantic.

Miriel
08-25-2005, 08:32 PM
Coheed and Cambria are awesome. I'll be seeing them in concert in October. :)

Madame Adequate
08-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Even Lindy likes them, and she's happy not to sugarcoat her musical opinions. I think that says pretty much all it needs to.

Also:

Good Apollo I'm Burning Star Volune IV: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness

Best album title ever?

Can't wait for it to come out, it's out about two weeks before my birthday as well. Wins!

My fave track is probably Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow).

Miriel
08-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Even Lindy likes them, and she's happy not to sugarcoat her musical opinions. I think that says pretty much all it needs to.
Ahahaha. Nice. :p

Lindy
08-25-2005, 08:48 PM
You've just made my day...no, week.

Kamiko
08-25-2005, 11:56 PM
^_^
I did like Favour House Atlantic.
Although their new album has a very good song but I've only heard it once, so I can't remember the name.

Pure Strife
08-26-2005, 07:19 PM
^_^
I did like Favour House Atlantic.
Although their new album has a very good song but I've only heard it once, so I can't remember the name.

Welcome Home? I heard that recently, total class.