PDA

View Full Version : How big of a fan are you?

zbonks
08-25-2005, 12:19 AM
What have you done or do to show how big of a fan you are? Personally, I have gotton my hair cut like Yuna on ffx. It didn't work out too well.

DJZen
08-25-2005, 12:23 AM
I make posts on an internet forum dedicated to Final Fantasy discussion. I also have a Final Fantasy web site.

kikimm
08-25-2005, 01:13 AM
I've done absolutely nothing. I just play the games, on occasion, and come here to post about them.

rubah
08-25-2005, 01:58 AM
I don't really do things to exhibit my fannishness xD

I wouldn't mind cosplaying as rinoa or something though-- playing dress up is fun:D

Sephiroths Clone
08-25-2005, 03:38 AM
Im in this Forum arent I :D

DJZen
08-25-2005, 05:23 AM
Oh, I forgot about my betrothement to Heidegger.

fantasyjunkie
08-25-2005, 06:50 AM
I've done absolutely nothing. I just play the games, on occasion, and come here to post about them.
Same here!

ThroneofDravaris
08-25-2005, 08:46 AM
I read FF lemon fan ficts...

Captain Maxx Power
08-25-2005, 12:24 PM
I've completed every FF from 1 to 10, some other different systems/different translations/different difficulties (I've even played some in Japanese, knowing them like the back of my hand, and thusly knowing exactly what everything says despite not knowing said language). And I also adore Quistis.

zbonks
08-25-2005, 03:48 PM
ya, if you post in this thread or are a member of eoff then you have already expressed your fanhood or whatever

Shoeberto
08-25-2005, 05:21 PM
I cut off my hand and put a chainsaw on it.

It was actually to show my fandom of Evil Dead, but I usually can convince people at the FF cons that it's for Barret.

Teek
08-25-2005, 06:41 PM
:p :D I write fan fictions of my sephy-chan and cloud-kun making passionate love :D :love:

I even dress up like Sephy-chan daily he's my hero. I made a sword and took it to school but the police made me take it away!! :mad2: even though it was fake :cry: :cry:

I also sometimes scream lines from the games or play the music really loud in public places ;) :cool: :cool: But once a guy hit me and told me to turn my fag muzic downv :eek: :mad: :mad:

eek~ I love final fantasy :) :p

Dreddz
08-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Ive completed all of the games twice or more ( except FFIII )
I guess that shows im fan , dont know how big.......

Yuffie514
08-25-2005, 11:24 PM
1. i used to record every new step or accomplishment i made in writing/typing. i like to record things, so maybe i should take a career that's close to the likes of a "chronicler".
2. i wrote some fanfics and dreamed up silly theories like any other.
3. i made a shelf in woodworking class, perhaps from the 8th grade and on there sits Final Fantasy VII through Final Fantasy IX.
4. i made a site for it based on discussion.
5. i have a total of 8 wallscrolls (FFVII - 1, FFVIII - 1, FFIX - 2, FFTSW - 2, FFX - 1, FFX2 - 1), and one of Ruroni Kenshin. i only saw a few episodes on it, but i really bought it b/c of Machimaki Misao, a kunoichi. i'm a big fan of female ninjas too. i stopped buying b/c my parents think i'm going crazy.

Mercen-X
08-25-2005, 11:44 PM
I took up swordsmanship so I could emulate Zack and kill Sephiroth and save the world from destroying itself.

I once dressed up like Cid Highwind. I also sent a valentine of Cid Highwind and myself as Cid Highwind to a girl who cared nothing about Final Fantasy.

I've preselected names for my children; among them are Zack, Seifer, Kain, and Cassandra.

I gave all of the sub-characters of Final Fantasy VII (with no backgrounds) my own imaginative background information which actually confused and disoriented a few fans upon seeing it.

I created character combos for the FF7 main cast.

DJZen
08-27-2005, 05:27 AM
Mercen-X, what background did you give to Heidegger?

Rengori
08-27-2005, 05:29 AM
Mercen-X, what background did you give to Heidegger?
What background did you give to the Shinra toilet?

Yuna Braska 19
08-28-2005, 06:11 AM
Well I keep on trying to look like the Yuna from FFX-2
And cuting my hair, geting eye colors like her and dress like her.

But I'm way different so I will keep trying.

I mostly look like Brown hair long with High lights, Brown eyes,
Kind of tall and shy.
^_^

But Yuna is different... I wanna be like her
>.<

DJZen
08-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Its background is a multi-tiered labyrinth of a riddle shrouded inside an enigma, hidden by vague references to partially translated legends. Very few know the true nature of the Shin-Ra toilet, fewer still understand its full meaning.

EmeraldWeaponluvsRuby
08-28-2005, 10:15 AM
Its background is a multi-tiered labyrinth of a riddle shrouded inside an enigma, hidden by vague references to partially translated legends. Very few know the true nature of the Shin-Ra toilet, fewer still understand its full meaning.

It definaly seems like the Shin-Ra toilet is as mysterious as the giganatic cage that's sitting there for no good reason in E1M9 of the original Doom. I think somebody should launch an investigation and see if they're related somehow.

SummonerSteph
12-13-2005, 07:26 PM
ALL of my folders on my PC have FF in them, i draw FF all day (even if i get told off for it!), one of the people i know even says that i think FF is real?!

Shin Gouken
12-13-2005, 08:08 PM
i have a final fantasy website dedictated to formulating strategies. its still under construction and is mostly just something to occupy my time

KoShiatar
12-13-2005, 09:09 PM
I've annoyed all my friends to the point that they declared "Someone tell her that she lives in the real world!" ^__^'

Necronopticous
12-13-2005, 09:13 PM
I carved HIRONOBU SAKAGUCHI into my chest with a dull swiss army knife.

Heartless Soul
12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
God knows how much yaoi lemons I read. Artwork is another + too.

RaidenWeb17
12-13-2005, 10:45 PM
ALL of my folders on my PC have FF in them, i draw FF all day (even if i get told off for it!), one of the people i know even says that i think FF is real?!
Are your friends saying its not???

Slade
12-14-2005, 04:26 AM
I just play the games and post about it in here.
I also look around the internet for all the really rare Nomura artworks (especially from VIII) and interesting fanarts that people draw.
Thats about it. It would be fun to dress up as a character but it would take alot of work to create the costume.

Jiro
12-14-2005, 11:32 AM
i'm wif necronopticous. 'cept a wall. and a sharp knife. and the wall or knife weren't mine. and the words were Final Fantasy. so, kinda not like him/her (i dont know. not my fault i dont care). :D
My friends in class made a book full of crap and drawings and cause none of them no what ff is i write words and stuff from all the games and put em into this book.

Wow. so close to me. scary...

THE FACT WE ARE POSTING HERE, THATS FANDOM!

Christmas
12-14-2005, 11:51 AM
I own this
http://www.ffmerchandise.com/PupuPlush_small1.JPG

FiNalDeSire
12-14-2005, 09:16 PM
I am thinking of getting a FF tattoo of someone but I can't think of who to get yet. I also spent a LOT of time playing FF.

crazymoronx
12-14-2005, 09:17 PM
I've never done anything crazy like that.... but I have played all of the Final Fantasies up to X-2... and I beat all of them except X-2... oh and the Gameboy ones.

I guess that doesn't really qualify though.

I liked Mystic Quest. There, that should qualify me.

Crossblades
12-14-2005, 10:47 PM
I buy all FF strategy guides, even if I don't need them

Tempest
12-14-2005, 11:08 PM
Okay, this is going to sound stupid but, I bought the strategy guide for FFIV just to see what they missed in it or got wrong.

Memoria
12-15-2005, 09:32 PM
I read FF lemon fan ficts...

I'm writing one. It's basically an orgy... ^_^U I just can't post it anywhere! >< I don't have my own site and I don't think Fanfiction.net actually takes Lemon fics! I'm also writing a Tales of Symphonia one.

Umm, to show my fangirlishness, I buy statues, action figures, cosplay daily without an excuse, make plushies, have many wallscrolls up, write and read fanfictions about all sorts of strange couples, have pins on my bag, have FF ringtones, draw fanart, sing the theme songs randomly, worship Uematsu-sensei, and fall in love with characters whenever and however I please. Hahaha! Yesh, I show that I'm a fangirl. Everyday. Without reason. There.

I am thinking of getting a FF tattoo of someone but I can't think of who to get yet. I also spent a LOT of time playing FF.

Tattoos! Yeah!

I'm getting one of chibi Sephiroth mooning the world on my ass. Because it's cute.

Then I plan on getting Kratos from Tales of Symphonia as my guardian angel on my shoulder, too!

Please don't double-post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

FiNalDeSire
12-15-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of yuna on my stomach or back. Yeah an FF tattoo would be cool.

Neco Arc
12-16-2005, 04:17 AM
If you are a member of Eyes on Final Fantasy

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-18-2005, 12:26 AM
Hmmm...

I started playing with Final Fantasy II (IV in real numbering), I currently own, in some form or another, every numbered Final Fantasy (aside from XI) and X-2, Tactics, and Tactics Advance.

I own the Tactics soundtrack. And I moderate on this forum and post regularily.

Shin Gouken
12-18-2005, 01:00 AM
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of yuna on my stomach or back. Yeah an FF tattoo would be cool.

I wanted to get a tatoo of a dragon on by shoulder blade and have Shinryu written under it. thats kinda final fantasy related 19068

Marluxiaswife
12-18-2005, 05:06 AM
What have you done or do to show how big of a fan you are? Personally, I have gotton my hair cut like Yuna on ffx. It didn't work out too well.

I got my hair cut like Yuna's in FFX-2 takes a long time to do my hair everyday :mad2:

~SapphireStar~
12-18-2005, 06:08 PM
I had Selphie hair in college and I want to get married to the FF7 theme tune (when you leave the game running at the start) and I was planning on getting an FF tattoo, but I might get a HP one instead.