PDA

View Full Version : hey can some one help me

18p
08-25-2005, 12:43 AM
:confused: alright u know in ff7 when u get to the part where u have to fight sepiroth like the big for with the wierd tenticals and chrap andthen after that u got to fight him and its like hes on a big horse ok how do u beat him when ure on that big horse thing ?!?!?!?!? im talking bout the chrap after u fight jenova i have lvl 70 chars and i still cant beat him in that form and i dont got the ultima wepon where do i get it ?

Vyk
08-25-2005, 12:55 AM
Regen is your friend. Equip a ribbon. Abuse KOTR. Safest bets I can give. Though I had no trouble at all. He did love turning Cid into a frog though.

Khimbar2775
08-25-2005, 03:23 AM
you mean Bizzaro Sephy??? Cant help you more than what the other guy said, Final Attack-Phoenix is just short of a Godsend from time to time, and try to change groups as often as possible, cause the summon limitation count resets. :D thats always helpful.

G SpOtZ
08-25-2005, 04:03 AM
i'm gonna go with the wussy way. kotr. i'm ashamed =(

but you can eat moogle pie while ur at it.

Skarr
08-25-2005, 05:49 AM
well if u want to beat him...get clouds ultimate weapon from ultimate weapon...the flying dragon...get clouds final limit break at the gold saucer...or get kotr...but that's the whimpy way...

Cloud Lionheart
08-25-2005, 09:25 AM
I managed to beat him with buster sword, and everyone elses first wepon... He is not hard, and lev 70?... try 99. Alough you can easyly do it at 70, i knew some1 who done it at lev 47! which is suprizing!
I always thought if anything bizzaro sephiroth is easyer the the one you go against before hand.
Oh and surely you would have clouds ultimate wepon, if i remember rightly you just get it When you beat ultimate wepon!?!?!?!?!?!?

boys from the dwarf
08-25-2005, 10:14 AM
safer sephiroth is hard.ive beaten him without KoTR and omnislah but at your levels you should have much trouble.have all the best healing spells and powerful summons and weapons(i beat him without ultima weapon.)you should have about 6000-8000 health at least and try and have elixirs and magelixirs to counter supernova.

princevodlac
08-25-2005, 10:43 AM
i focused souly on useing fire 1 ice 1 and thunder 1......and I won.....also Ultima weopon isnt much help....besise it has no materia growth...so there is no point until your jus having it to have it

18p
08-25-2005, 06:11 PM
alright thanx guys

KoShiatar
08-25-2005, 09:06 PM
If you have enough mastered Materia, you could try the Hellknight Combo. It actually became a Knight of Lightning Combo in my case. It was SO Metallica! :P

G SpOtZ
08-25-2005, 09:34 PM
what's with those Hellknight and Knight of Thunder names? i think you should base the names on summons

this is the party i want, with their elemental summon names.

Cloud: Ice: Shiva's Sex Slave

Tifa: Fire: Ifrit's B*tch

Yuffie: Thunder: Ramuh's Asian Wh*re

Wutta pimpin' party...

that'd be a pretty sweet way to beat the game.

KoShiatar
08-25-2005, 09:45 PM
Then, after Meteor is gone, they all go to work at the freshly rebuilt Honeybee Inn.
Corneo's no longer around, so they need a new pimp anyway and wouldn't Cloud or Cid be perfect?

boys from the dwarf
08-26-2005, 11:17 AM
could someone tell me what the hell knight combo is?everone says use the hell knight combo but doesnt say how.

fantasyjunkie
08-26-2005, 08:24 PM
could someone tell me what the hell knight combo is?everone says use the hell knight combo but doesnt say how.
I was wondering that too, I would love to try it :)

G SpOtZ
08-26-2005, 09:28 PM
i'm not 100% sure myself, but i heard it's just mastering a bunch of fire type materia and using it with alls, maybe equipping some armor or accessories that absorb fire magic, so you'll just deck out a character with fire things.

maybe have some quadra magic, w magic, elemental+fire on both weapon and armor, stuff like that.

KoShiatar
08-26-2005, 10:09 PM
Copied from Masamune 1600's answer:

(Fire)=(Quadra Magic) (Fire)=(HP Absorb) (Fire)=(MP Absorb) (Fire)=(Added Cut)

(Fire)=(Magic Counter) (Fire)=(Steal as Well) (Fire)=(MP Turbo) (W-Magic) (Magic Plus)

It's a very nice combo. Of course, you can do it not only with Fire, but with every magic that can be Quadra-Magic-ed. But believe me, it's not like you will need to do it with something more powerful, even at the end of the game.