PDA

View Full Version : Fiends!

Fire_Drake
08-25-2005, 07:21 AM
Can anyone tell me who or what Nemesis is? Someone said something about it looking like Omega weapon from VIII (I died in about 10 seconds fighting it.) Oh yeah, back on topic...
What is your favourite fiend from FF? (ANY FF)
The Monster designer from FFX's fave is Geezard from FFVIII. Hmmm...

Old Manus
08-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Nemesis is a pussy compared to Penance.

boys from the dwarf
08-25-2005, 10:36 AM
this should be moved to general FF forums and also nemisis is just a powerful fiend that the arena guy created.the best moster is probbably tonberry.if you ask me id say tonberrys are friendly monsters but just attack if threatened and hurt.

Galadus
08-25-2005, 07:13 PM
hmmm..... maybe he (and i) just want to know how much Hp he has and a bit what he looks like and stuff like that (or am i wrong) at least i want to know that...

boys from the dwarf
08-25-2005, 07:55 PM
he looks like omega or ultima weapon but more gold.if you dont know what ultima and omega look like,your screwed.he has 10,000,000 hp and is one of the hardest enimies in the game and is harder than some dark aeons so good luck.

Fireblade13
08-25-2005, 10:07 PM
To get nemisis youmust unlock all the Area conquest and the other one with the super species to unlock him. Hey did anyone think it was weird that the second boss remake in the MA was easier than the first? Earth Eater and that sinspawn in Kilika?

Masamune·1600
08-26-2005, 01:53 AM
Nemesis, seen here (http://www.ffcompendium.com/~Skylark/ff10/qnemesis.htm), is the final Original Creation at the Monster Arena. In order to face Nemesis, you first have to Capture ten of every Fiend in Spira (ignoring, of course, Fiends which cannot be captured), and defeat every Area Conquest monster, Species Conquest monster, and Original Creation at least once. Nemesis has 10 million HP, and was the most powerful enemy in the NTSC-J (original Japanese release) and NTSC-U/C (North American release) versions of the game.

The picture I linked to also provides all relevant statistical infomation.

Fire_Drake
08-26-2005, 04:56 AM
*whew*
Pretty tough. Ummm yeah I actually thought about putting it in general forums, but I really only wanted to know about Nemesis or penance, whatever i typed im too lazy to check. I've only finished the game once myself, but my brothers a legend at it, and I know more about it than he does just from reading the tutes and watching him play. Not that Im up myself or anything.

Oh yeah, when you bet penance, do you get him as a summonable Aeon?

Legendary Caladbolg
08-26-2005, 01:18 PM
You don't get Penance as an aeon. I'm pretty sure he isn't even one and he could probably kill every enemy in the game.

Old Manus
08-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Once you kill penance, it would be pretty useless dead.

Fireblade13
08-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Beating Penance just makes you cool and have bragging rights while beating jecht does not.

Old Manus
08-30-2005, 10:49 PM
Unless you're talking to an American:

Me: G'or blimey mate I just blew the knackers off that nasty Penance chap!
Yank: .....wtf
Me: What? You MUST know Penance, dear boy! Only a challenge for those of brave heart and steely sinew, unless you're from jolly old US of A, where they make the games stupidly easy! Rather.
Yank: .....omg man did u say i suck anyway wtf is pennece hes nothin compaered to nemesis
Me: *owned*