PDA

View Full Version : Zodiak COins

karlabaines
08-25-2005, 10:12 AM
So far ive got 9 coins and ive got a guide to were i can find them all.
Ive got the one that came from Quans Dwelling and theirs supposed to be another in there by the well. Ive looked everywere in there and i still cant find it. SO does anyone no were it would be in there.

Old Manus
08-25-2005, 10:22 AM
OMG I NOW IT U HAV 2 ENTER ND EXIT THA CAVE 10 TIMS AND YOU WIL SEE QAN HE WILL CHALENGE QUINA 2 A 1 ON 1 YUGIOH DUEL IN TEH SHADW RELM YOU MUST WIN BY 1 PIONT ND QAN WIL SAE WEL DONE QUINA AND GIVE U A RING OF BREETHING EQUIP IT WIT ZIDAIN HE WIL BE ABL 2 GO UNDER WATR IN THE CAVE POOL KEEP PRESING X ND VIVIS MOTHERS DEAD BODY WILL COME OUT ND STRT 2 DEFEACATE ON QUINAS HED AND OUT WIL CUM THA ZODIAC CION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

TRST ME THIS R REELY TRU!!!!11

boys from the dwarf
08-25-2005, 10:26 AM
dont listen to old manus.also if you tell us which ones youve got .the other at quans dwelling only appears when you have given all 12 zodiacs to the woman in treno.but you may have missed one and it too late to go back(this happened on my first playthrough.on my second i got all 13 but didnt complete it.)

Karl
08-26-2005, 01:51 AM
for the 13th after u get the first 12 u have to talk to her again and say something's missing or it wont appear, also, r u sure u can miss a zodiac? i thought i remembered gettin them all on disk 4 the first time i played, but i could be wrong

Masamune·1600
08-26-2005, 02:19 AM
It's impossible to permanently miss a Stellazio coin. Locations that cannot be returned to, such as any area on Terra, do not have coins.

However, the thirteenth coin (Ophiuchus) does not become available until the other twelve have been turned in. Ophiuchus is the second coin that appears at Quan's Dwelling (in the same location as Scorpio, actually), so you'll have to find the remaining coins first.

karlabaines
08-26-2005, 07:19 PM
Well ive got all the other 12 coins and i looked again in quans dwelling and i still cant find it although i will talk to the queen women again and see if that changes anything.

Old Manus
08-26-2005, 10:46 PM
WTF Y DIDNT U FOLO MY PLAN

karlabaines
08-27-2005, 01:30 PM
WEll i got all the coins so im ok now Cheers.

Mr.Cal
08-29-2005, 03:34 PM
WTF Y DIDNT U FOLO MY PLAN

Because, quite simply, you are a very strange person with a chronic game-mixing disorder. I was fooled though. You're smart. You know what people believe and what they don't. Like when my mate told me Postman Pat didn't really exist. Boy, did I prove him wrong ;)

Greendale would never be the same without you, big guy. We love you :love:

Old Manus
08-29-2005, 06:51 PM
YOU BROT A TEER 2 MY AIE :cry:

Aidan
08-30-2005, 12:06 PM
you have to have all origional 12 before finding the 13th one, and after you have the first 12, the 13th appears right where scorpio did.