PDA

View Full Version : Whats the secret to refilling draw points?

Megalixir
08-25-2005, 05:24 PM
I just did the Winhill and CC Club side quests and im only getting 4-7 ultimas per draw... I need 15!!!!!! Any advice, aside from boosting squalls Mag stat?

Laugh at face of Danger
08-25-2005, 05:34 PM
walk around lots, that's how to refil them

<('-')> ~optimistic~

Ichimonji
08-25-2005, 07:31 PM
Wait around, a fight few battles. You don't really need to do a lot to refill draw points. Unless you're talking about physical draw points, then I dunno. But if you really want Ultimas, just put the Enc-None ablity on someone, (Diablos has it) and the Move-Find ability on someone. (Siren has it) After that, go and walk around the Islands Closest to Heaven and Hell whilst clicking 'X' repeatedly. The Island Closest to Hell has about five hidden Ultima points, and the Island Closest to Heaven has about three hidden Ultima points.

The Island Closest to Hell is your best bet on getting most of the high-level spells. You can find it on the west-most side of your map. It's a long deformed penninsula to the west of the Galabadia Missile Base. The Island Closest to Heaven has some good high level draw points, but not as much as Hell, although if you need Triples and Tornados, that's the Island to go to. You can find that one the east-most side of the map. It's a small island northeast of Esthar.

Megalixir
08-25-2005, 11:20 PM
im on disc 2 :rolleyes2 so im limited to the one in shumi village.

rubah
08-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Don't try to draw every five minutes xD Wait until it's very bright and full of color.

Sepho
08-26-2005, 12:05 AM
The Draw Points have varying re-stock times, and the one at Shumi Village takes forever. The only other drawing option you have on Disk 2 (I think) is the hidden Ultima drawpoint in Mayor Dobe's house at FH.

Ichimonji
08-26-2005, 12:08 AM
Why don't you just wait it out until you have at least Balamb moblie, then you can go to the two Islands I mentioned and have an easier time drawing them.

Pouring Rain
08-26-2005, 12:18 AM
I always left a city, then reentered the city, go inside a few house, and it should be refilled. I think Siren helps to with the Move/Find ability too.

Skyblade
08-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Why don't you just wait it out until you have at least Balamb moblie, then you can go to the two Islands I mentioned and have an easier time drawing them.

You can't go to the Isles closest to Heaven and Hell without the Ragnarok...

Megalixir
08-26-2005, 11:06 AM

You can't go to the Isles closest to Heaven and Hell without the Ragnarok...

and you cant get to shumi village without the garden being mobile.. trust me, the one in shumi village is the ONLY ultima drawpoint avaliable to me that refills. the one in mayor dobes house doesnt refill.

rubah, what i do, is i save, draw, and reset if i dont get a high enough number.

Christmas
08-26-2005, 12:23 PM
Why not procced further into the game then to worry about this now?
I sure you can still procced with the game without junctioning Ultima until you can get access to more areas.

Ichimonji
08-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Ah, right. I forgot the Garden was limited to beaches, my bad.

Megalixir
08-27-2005, 02:49 AM
Ichimonji: s'ok

Unknowns: for the same reason I got Lion Heart on Disc 1.

Christmas
08-27-2005, 03:50 AM
So you intend to be all round powerful at the early stage of the game?