PDA

View Full Version : release date of kingdom hearts 2

Hambone
08-25-2005, 11:32 PM
I know this thread is everywhere, but when is kh2 coming out?

SeeDRankLou
08-25-2005, 11:48 PM
We don't know.

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
08-26-2005, 12:02 AM
Dec or Jan.

OmniOmega
08-26-2005, 12:45 AM
my reciept says dec. 1st, and i dont think theres much chance of it pulling a halo, maybe a month delay but thats all i can imagine

Ouch!
08-26-2005, 04:01 AM
Seeing as SE has never announced a release date, I wouldn't even expect December 1st to be true. It sounds reasonable considering how long they've been working on the game, but since--at least to my knowledge--Square Enix hasn't said a word on the topic, it's just someone's guess.

Just remember, everyone thought FFXII was gonna come out this year, and it's not coming out in Japan until March of '06. Same thing happened with Advent Children, all the tentative dates kept getting pushed back. So far SE's track record with getting games out when expected isn't too good. Then again, I'm not really complaining. They can spend all the time they like making the game better.

zoa7
08-29-2005, 04:29 AM
They have no set date to release. Plus they have to change the japenease language to english, so that will make it take longer.

Mercen-X
08-29-2005, 04:38 AM
My theory is that they don't actually plan on releasing it . . . on the PS2. I bet they're done making the game but are just waiting to use the PS3.

Skyblade
08-29-2005, 03:23 PM
My theory is that they don't actually plan on releasing it . . . on the PS2. I bet they're done making the game but are just waiting to use the PS3.

Don't say things like that. I don't want to have to buy a whole new system just to play this game.

cloud20747
08-30-2005, 03:57 AM
out in Dec
Square is planning to drop KH2 and AC at the same time.......
P.S. - American Voices are almost done

Hambone
08-30-2005, 11:16 PM

Don't say things like that. I don't want to have to buy a whole new system just to play this game.
Yeah! I've been waiting too long for the next one, you jerkhead! :mad2:

So-Luna
08-30-2005, 11:24 PM
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANOT WAIT! I,m buying as soon as it comes out.

Chibi Youkai
08-30-2005, 11:30 PM
Why doesn't anyone just check on the site to see if a release date is posted?
EDIT: Which, by the way, it's not posted.

iluvtetsuya
08-31-2005, 01:33 AM
ac and kh2 are being released at the same time???????

SeeDRankLou
08-31-2005, 01:48 AM
No, that wouldn't be the wisest business tactic. Square said they are releasing FFVII:AC in November, if KH2 is released in the near future for Japan it will probably be released here in December.

OmniOmega
08-31-2005, 02:33 AM

Yeah! I've been waiting too long for the next one, you jerkhead! :mad2:
aww frik no, ive already paid for it on PS2, there is no way im buying a crappy PS3 to play this, ill just download it if they do that

OmniOmega
08-31-2005, 02:39 AM
Why doesn't anyone just check on the site to see if a release date is posted?
EDIT: Which, by the way, it's not posted.
i dont know Japanese :|

Chibi Youkai
08-31-2005, 03:11 AM
Yeah, but you could also go to www.square-enix.com Oh, and they do have a release date for AC, since we're on that tangent.

Rinoa_Heartillly
08-31-2005, 08:29 PM

:eek: GAH! AHHH! Don't say that! I don't have much money to buy another system!!! Even if the ps3 looks awsome, I'd die to get rid of my old ps2 with the Devil May Cry sticker on it. *sob* :cry: I really hope the voice actress don't suck. If there's a Hiliray Duff, Christy Carlson, and other happy poptarts chicks on there I'm going on a rampage!!!

lordmakalpine
09-01-2005, 04:22 AM
Um...don't know if no one has noticed this before, but on Amazon it says that it will be released on December 15th. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009A4EVM/qid=1125544883/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-6370080-8506563?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846

cloud20747
09-01-2005, 06:15 AM
No, that wouldn't be the wisest business tactic. Square said they are releasing FFVII:AC in November, if KH2 is released in the near future for Japan it will probably be released here in December.

oops I meant "Around" the same time! End of November(AC) Beginning of December(KH2). And my source said he will kill me if tell anyone his name.....

Hareki
09-01-2005, 06:30 AM
When I was on Vacation, I asked a guy who works at this small video game store, and he told me that it would be coming out on the 3rd of Dec/05...

>I Live in Canada<

KuRt
09-12-2005, 04:48 PM
out in Dec
Square is planning to drop KH2 and AC at the same time.......
P.S. - American Voices are almost done
The bastards already leaked AC :mad2:
But I think itīs somewhere around december 2k5

OmniOmega
09-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Seeing as SE has never announced a release date, I wouldn't even expect December 1st to be true. It sounds reasonable considering how long they've been working on the game, but since--at least to my knowledge--Square Enix hasn't said a word on the topic, it's just someone's guess.

Just remember, everyone thought FFXII was gonna come out this year, and it's not coming out in Japan until March of '06. Same thing happened with Advent Children, all the tentative dates kept getting pushed back. So far SE's track record with getting games out when expected isn't too good. Then again, I'm not really complaining. They can spend all the time they like making the game better.

it had soooo better not do that :| i dont want any chance of it jumping to the PS3, i have absolutely o intent to buy that crappy console unless another KH comes out on it once its cheap