PDA

View Full Version : Just for future reference....

ThroneofDravaris
08-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Don’t ask Questions, just vote!

The reason will become clear...one day.

Captain Maxx Power
08-26-2005, 11:39 AM
I smell logical blackmail.

Christmas
08-26-2005, 12:07 PM
You are going to use this as statistics as for some kind of theory or so. Mainly to see whether which game is overrated or underrated.

And you need not answer that since that is not a question but my deduction.

Primus Inter Pares
08-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Well, actually, it's an argument between me and DroneofTravis, he says most people that hate 7 think that 6 is the best, I said no, so vote for no...

eestlinc
08-26-2005, 03:46 PM
I don't hate 7, and I don't think 6 is the best either.

ThroneofDravaris
08-26-2005, 03:47 PM
It has nothing to do with our conversation, I’m simply trying to see if my hypothesis is correct…so don’t try and persuade anyone or it will make this thread invalid!

So...why did you feel the need to post...?

tailz
08-26-2005, 04:56 PM
It has nothing to do with our conversation, I’m simply trying to see if my hypothesis is correct…so don’t try and persuade anyone or it will make this thread invalid!

as far as i see it your right i hate ff7 just for its fanboys who dont respect the other ffs i like VI and X most

Captain Maxx Power
08-26-2005, 05:38 PM

One would assume to make a point that is not outlined in the choices given to someone. A kind of "I don't agree either way" scenario.

ThroneofDravaris
08-26-2005, 05:42 PM
This post only for people that hate FFVII ( I don't hate FFVII, but that's why I didn't vote), having an option that deals with neither of my desired outcomes would be a waste of time.

DJZen
08-26-2005, 09:46 PM
VI was better than VII but II was even more better-er.

eestlinc
08-26-2005, 10:01 PM

just for that I voted in your poll specifically to skew your results.

rubah
08-26-2005, 11:23 PM
sry, ff8>ff6

DJZen
08-27-2005, 05:22 AM
Although FFVII DID have Heidegger...

cookieface
08-27-2005, 07:43 AM
I used to hate FF7, but not anymore. But back when I did hate it, it was valid reasons. FF6 just happenes to be my favorite, but that was the first RPG I ever really got into. Later I played the older FF, but you can't compare them, each one is so different, esp. the ones only originally released in the west. And I guess that also counts for FF7, but it wasn't satisfying to me. Awesome characters and music, and all that. But once I got through the whole game, I hated it for a while. The conclusion was a cop out. And not cool enough of an abstract feeling from it for me to like it that way either, not even close. And as far as the "FFVII sequel", haha, that's so dumb. It's like The Ring Two.