PDA

View Full Version : paine's mom and dad

Painex2rules
08-26-2005, 03:17 PM
why don't they ever say anything about paine's mom or dad in x-2 i find that to be bu/////it i mean we alll know about rikku parents and yuna's but what about paines parents what did paine give birth to her self or something god.

Yuna_wannabe
08-26-2005, 03:57 PM
????:so what is the meaning of life?
Answer:MONKEYS!

well i guess its not really in the story line to know much of anything about paine i mean u dont find out much about her tll chapter 4 so i guess thought it might give to much away. Or they were just to lazy!

Laugh at face of Danger
08-26-2005, 05:08 PM
I think she's an orphan, her parents died when she was little

01Princessguard
08-26-2005, 08:18 PM
i mean we alll know about rikku parents.
I dont, what happened to Rikku's mum then :confused:

Painex2rules
08-26-2005, 08:29 PM
i mean we alll know about rikku parents.
I dont, what happened to Rikku's mum then :confused:
she was killed by a machnia thing riikus says it in ffx

01Princessguard
08-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Oh i didnt know that.

SeeDRankLou
08-26-2005, 09:23 PM
Paine keeps to herself about a lot of stuff. We don't know about her parents because she hasn't decided to tell us yet.

UWAOOOOU
08-26-2005, 09:53 PM
I think I read in a small time magazine that they were killed in a Sin attack. Good enough for me. I really dont care.

Yuna Braska 19
08-27-2005, 01:02 AM
I think I read in a small time magazine that they were killed in a Sin attack. Good enough for me. I really dont care.

Don't say that, Paine is really nice and she not an open person, And I'm sorry if this gets you mad. But if there was a part three then it might tell what happen to her Mom and Dad.
>.<

Rikku_Is_Me
08-27-2005, 02:22 AM
Oh...such a warm and friendly person you are.....>.<

Mirage
08-27-2005, 03:03 AM
She's a homunuclus.

Painex2rules
08-27-2005, 03:06 AM
if you dont care why reply here i think eyes on ff has enough forums where you can go reply to ok not to be rude

Destai
08-27-2005, 05:36 PM
if you dont care why reply here i think eyes on ff has enough forums where you can go reply to ok not to be rudeIm just gonna guess and say, Because you asked?

why don't they ever say anything about paine's mom or dad in x-2See.

UWAOOOOU
08-27-2005, 05:40 PM

Don't say that, Paine is really nice and she not an open person, And I'm sorry if this gets you mad.
>.<No Im not mad, What I meant was that was a good enough explanation to why they werent mentioned (not that I see why theyd be mentioned in the first place) and I dont care that they werent mentioned.

Oh...such a warm and friendly person you are.....>.<Im guessing you misread something. I dont really get what you're saying.
if you dont care why reply here i think eyes on ff has enough forums where you can go reply to ok not to be rudeDestai sums it up.

DMKA
08-27-2005, 06:29 PM
This like asking why they don't say anything about Cid's mom and dad...

Christmas
08-27-2005, 06:50 PM
So, allow me to show you something.

Wakka's parent - killed by Sin when Wakka was a kid

Role in FFX - motivate Wakka to banish Sin

Tidus' parent - Father -Braska's guardian and Final Aeon / Mother - died soon after his husband dissappear.

Role in FFX - For the effect of a plot twist and appear as the final boss

Yuna's parent - Father -The high summoner that once defeated Sin.
Mother - An Al Bhed

Role in FFX - Motivate Yuna to follow his father's footsteps and also as a half Al Bhed summoner might inflict problems.

Rikku's parent - Father - The guy that lend you his airship

Role in FFX - Allow you to get inside Sin.

The parents of the characters that get mentioned did play a specific and rather important role in the game itself but maybe not Wakka since it focus more on his brother than his parents.

We had no idea who Kimahri, Lulu nor Auron parents are because Square did not intend any major role which reflect on the parentage of these specific characters.

So, the role intended for Paine in FFX-2 by Square is mainly of her past with the crimson squad. Her parentage doesn't play any important role in the game so Square won't bother to said much about it either unless her parentage had something to do with the plot which Square didn't intended it to.

crashNUMBERS
08-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Actually we dont know rikku's or yuna's parent's. In the game It only gives information on yuna's dad, Braska, and Rikku's father, Cid. Not any mother's appearance are found. Though that's a good question about paine. Maybe she's a wanderer. Knowing how she joined just to ride the air ship..

SammieBabe
08-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Actually we dont know rikku's or yuna's parent's. In the game It only gives information on yuna's dad, Braska, and Rikku's father, Cid. Not any mother's appearance are found. Though that's a good question about paine. Maybe she's a wanderer. Knowing how she joined just to ride the air ship..

Actually, in X, it is mentioned that Yuna's mother was an Al Bhed woman.... she died in a Sin attack and that prompted Braska to start his pilgrimage....

Kamiko
08-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Umm, you see Yuna's Mom in the Farplane, next to Braska. As well as Tidus's mother.
Now the question we've all been waiting for, ARE HYPELLO ASEXUAL??!

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Spoiler:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Maby her Parents are Al Bhed sence she speaks Al Bhed.

Yuna Braska 19
08-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Spoiler:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Should like a maybe...
But still Have no clue....
?????????????????????????

Ocean of Memories
08-28-2005, 07:50 PM
her parents are not al bhed becuse she is not an al bhed she just can talk good.

Al Bhed:ran bynahdc yna hud ym prat palica cra ec hud yh ym prat cra zicd lyh dymg kuut.

YasuKaida
08-28-2005, 08:20 PM
hay people.......been a while.....so hi anyways it would be interesting to find out about paines parents

iluvtetsuya
08-29-2005, 01:32 PM
hhmmmmmmm. yes i too think it would be interesting to find out about her parents.

SammieBabe
08-29-2005, 01:42 PM
The recurring theme with parents in Spira seems to be they died in a Sin attack, my guess is that such was the case with Paine's parents.

iluvtetsuya
08-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Most likely so. That is what i agree on anyways. But where did they die in a Sin attack? No one knows? Where is Paine from? Again , no one knows! At least i think not.

SammieBabe
08-29-2005, 06:21 PM
Well it wasn't imperative to the storyline so that was left out...Square deemed it not important enough to tell that story....Paine wasn't the main character,Yuna was. If Square ever does a game about Paine (which I highly doubt), you'll get to find out.....

Painex2rules
08-29-2005, 07:15 PM
Well it wasn't imperative to the storyline so that was left out...Square deemed it not important enough to tell that story....Paine wasn't the main character,Yuna was. If Square ever does a game about Paine (which I highly doubt), you'll get to find out.....
what do you mean by main character last time i check rikku and paine where two of the three main characters p.s yuna is not the only one that goes threw x-2 i dought she can beat trema by herself

sephiroth the dark angel
08-29-2005, 07:53 PM
i can't beat trema with the 3 of them thanks to the weapon in front of it
so i dought yuna could

SammieBabe
08-29-2005, 08:23 PM
The plot of the game centers around Yuna's search for Tidus...It is told from Yuna's perspective... Generally, that makes someone the main character....

Painex2rules
08-29-2005, 09:04 PM
The plot of the game centers around Yuna's search for Tidus...It is told from Yuna's perspective... Generally, that makes someone the main character....
so your saying paine and rikku are not importtent to the story of x-2 they just there to help yuna the only main character beat the feinds and thats it cause thats what it sound like if rikku and paine dont have nothing to do with x-2 then why didnt square just put yuna all by her self cuase she the best (right) so why would she need help in beating paragon or venagun .

iluvtetsuya
08-31-2005, 01:23 AM
paine and rikku are important. its just that yuna is the center of the game.

Raven Nox
08-31-2005, 05:00 AM
Yes, it's called "supporting characters". Just because a character is important doesn't make them a main character.

And, as it's been said many times, you didn't need to know about Paine's parnets because they didn't have anything to do with the story.

And, you do find out what happened to Lulu's parnets, they to were killed by sin. She said it once. If they said anything about Paine's parnet's, they'd do the same thing. Tell you in one line that most people will forget about anyway. I only remember the thing about Lulu's parnets because I played FFX not that long ago.

Doomie
09-02-2005, 02:27 AM
I think Paine's parents left her because she sucks so much.

iluvtetsuya
09-02-2005, 03:04 PM
You are mean!:(

sephiroth the dark angel
09-03-2005, 01:53 PM
i bet they just had a heart attack for seeing paines face!!!! lol not really maybe they died because of sin

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
09-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Her Parents were killed in a sin attack. I think she also said she had a brother that died.

Del Murder
09-04-2005, 07:23 AM
I'm still not convinced that Paine isn't somehow related to Lulu.

Final_Heavan_33
09-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Spoiler:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Gippal got her interested in the language remember? speaking al bhed is not genetic :D

Final_Heavan_33
09-04-2005, 12:29 PM
She's a homunuclus.
a what?!