PDA

View Full Version : Tidus's Chocobo Challenge Problem

Lord Magician
08-27-2005, 03:32 AM
I have to beat this race under 0:00:00 to get tidus's ultimate weapon, how the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif can I possibly beat that!

Any advises, I been like this for like half a year, I almost lost my mood to play. I really want to continue! :(

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-27-2005, 03:42 AM
SAME HERE that damn thing is annoying the hell out of me

Mirage
08-27-2005, 03:49 AM
Eject the DVD, hold it around the edges with your fingers, then make a fist. Worked for me.

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-27-2005, 04:18 AM
Eject the DVD, hold it around the edges with your fingers, then make a fist. Worked for me.

*balls up fist*......GAHHHH!!!! I CANT ITS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL! :love: :love:

lilman2907
08-27-2005, 04:20 AM
The whole deal with the chocobo race is a certain amount of luck......................it also helps to get all the balloons on the beginning ramp then stay kind of toward your right and it's easier to avoid the birds..................so far i'm one balloon short of beating the time.............................but i've only gotten that close twice..........................good luck to you with that!!!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Most of the race is based on luck. at the start you need to have all the balloons lined up on ur side. this will get you 5 balloons by the time you reach the bottom of the ramp. the trick from there is to only go for balloons if you know that you wont get hit by a bird when you go for it. i hope this helps. good luck!

Lord Magician
08-27-2005, 02:46 PM
This game is WAYYYYY TOO HARD! :mad2:

I feel like burning the disk! There is no cheat for this. So I have to get lucky. The best I did was around 6 seconds. It seems IMPOSSIBLE!!!! :mad2:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-27-2005, 04:00 PM
not really. think about it. if ur best was 6 secs then all you needed was 2 more ballons, or one balloon and one less bird.

syun_ukiya
08-27-2005, 04:24 PM
This game is WAYYYYY TOO HARD! :mad2:

I feel like burning the disk! There is no cheat for this. So I have to get lucky. The best I did was around 6 seconds. It seems IMPOSSIBLE!!!! :mad2:
okay i'll post my suggestions.

its a matter of skill and luck really, although some say its not a matter of luck, but i beg to disagree. for you to get ahead of the trainer you need at least 5 balloons to be on the right side so tidus can grab them easily. i suggest you get at least 4 to 5 ballons when starting.. when you get 3, forget about it. after getting 5.. try getting 9 or 10 balloons with only one bird hitting you.. if you were hit 3 times let the game play for itself. don't even try winning it since its impossible.. just let it tidus get to the finish line automatically. trust me, you'll lose less concentration this way. after 1-2hrs. of playing, you should get it. try to plan a strategy to get 9 or 10 ballons, but the most important is getting 4 to 5 balloons from the start.

Lord Magician
08-27-2005, 05:13 PM
I know thats how I start off good but the problems is all the birds! I try to get away but they fly toward me like a magnet! I 'll try, but then the real challenges start! :(

DMKA
08-27-2005, 05:18 PM
It too me a billion tries, and I finally got it, right on the exact time.

syun_ukiya
09-01-2005, 05:53 AM
I know thats how I start off good but the problems is all the birds! I try to get away but they fly toward me like a magnet! I 'll try, but then the real challenges start! :(
try to memorize the path. and most important of all, not getting hit by the birds is a priority than getting balloons. not only it adds +3 sec to your final time it will take 1-2 sec recovery time. its not worth sacrificing a balloon.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
it's hard enough with the birds, why did they progamme it to be kill all the birds whilst riding a chocobo and beating your opponent to the finish - oh and collect some balloons.

This way, they make it look so easy, oh yeah, just beat her to the finish, using this ludicrous chocobo which has a mind of its own, collect balloons - more than her, naturally - and dodge the birds, that gives you penalties.

I'm like - JESUS! - and the disk is like - LOSER - then the disk is like - *scracth* -

game is no more :whimper: