PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Weps

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-27-2005, 04:31 AM
Whos Ultimate weapons are the easiest to get? And how do i get em? My friend told me that Auron's and Rikku's are the easiest can anyone help?

loza
08-27-2005, 06:45 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i found that Rikkus is one of the hardest to get because you have to do the cactar villige side quest but u really need to chose which ones are harder for yourself. i think you should look at Shoyku's stuff about Aeons and celestial wepons.

Tai-Ti
08-27-2005, 09:26 AM
I think Rikku's n Aurons r easy! Rikkus the easiest, cause i had no encounters, and actually found the game fun. Aurons was pritty easy too, as i just captured fiends while leveling up and getting treasure chests i had passed. ppl say that the chocobo race 4 tidus's is hard, i didnt find it THAT hard, i find the butterfly game harder :mad:

Old Manus
08-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Fully powered Onion Knight

Tai-Ti
08-27-2005, 12:58 PM
dodging 200 bolts oflighting isnt my idea of easy.......

Old Manus
08-27-2005, 02:10 PM
It is when you have no fingers.

So-Luna
08-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Yuna's is the easiest to get full power since it's the only one I have at full power.
Her Crest at the beach on Besaid, her sigil(I may have the crest and sigil mixed up) by defiting all of belgemine's aeons in her temple and the wepon by capturing all the fiends in the calm lands.
Of cours you will have to find ALL your aeons to fight ALL of belgemine's.

syun_ukiya
08-27-2005, 04:29 PM
yuna and auron.. they're the easiest.

rikku and wakka.. takes time, yes, but easy too..

tidus, lulu and kimhari.. you need lot of skill and patience!

rubah
08-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Rikku's is easy, but it takes a lot of time.

I would say that yuna's was easier. Auron's is definitely the easiest.

I've never gotten tidus', but lulu's requires the right state of mind and a stress relief. Kimarhi's is straight memorization, wakka's is a lot of drugery.

Tai-Ti
08-28-2005, 07:11 AM
yeah, i think yunas was ok, but thena again you have to add up that extra work you did during the game to make suer you got anima and the magus sisters, witch you need in order to get Yuna's sigil

Dignified Pauper
08-28-2005, 07:20 AM
Yuna, Tidus, Auron and Rikku's were very easy.

Lulu's is horribly difficult and trying.

Kimahri's wasn't that hard.

Wakka's is just time consuming.

I don't know why people though Tidus' was hard. I found it very easy.

boys from the dwarf
08-28-2005, 07:56 AM
yunas is the easiest to get and power up.tidusses is kinda hard because i cant get lower than 0 seconds in the chocobo race.not far from it though.

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-28-2005, 04:14 PM
i got about all there crests and there weapons but no segils :cry: :cry: i guess im going for Aurons Yunas And Rikkus wish me luck and where can i find a No encounter thing for my wep? wut do i need to get 4 it?

syun_ukiya
09-01-2005, 06:00 AM
get 5 of the dragons.. the arena master will give you x99 purifying salts. you only need 30 for no encounter..

btw.. for me tidus was the hardest.. harder than lulus!

Old Manus
09-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Dodging 200 lighting bolts is much easier than it sounds.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Tidus' and Lulus' are impeccably difficult fooking chocobos and lightning bolts

and beating Anima was a pain in the A$$ at times

Rikku's was the easiest by far