PDA

View Full Version : Lulu

Fire_Emblem776
08-27-2005, 10:27 PM
tidus ia a perv for looking at her. But is it possible for a lulu to exist? her breast are far to big for her. I mean major back problems. and she stand perfrct all the time what size is she any ways. because i know every one has stared at her in some ponit of the game! Here i posted some screen shots from the X dvd i purchased
just wondering.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/fireemblem776/Final%20Fantast%20X%20Gif/cap013.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/fireemblem776/Final%20Fantast%20X%20Gif/cap007.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/fireemblem776/Final%20Fantast%20X%20Gif/cap005.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/fireemblem776/Final%20Fantast%20X%20Gif/cap006.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/fireemblem776/Final%20Fantast%20X%20Gif/cap002.jpg

i love my X dvd!

01Princessguard
08-27-2005, 10:35 PM
because i know every one has stared at her in 1 point of the game!
Well i for one havnt lol

Chris
08-27-2005, 11:07 PM
I think she was so mean and bossy all of the time. I haven't finished the game yet, but seriously: "Are you sure it's only your memories there's something wrong with?" she said to Tidus. WTF? :(

TurkSlayer
08-27-2005, 11:23 PM
Lulu is the second best character in the game (Auron just rules too much) and the only FF character I think I've actually fallen in love with. So if anyone's got a problem with her, they have to deal with me first! That means YOU, Chris! :twak:

01Princessguard
08-27-2005, 11:29 PM
She is quite a cool charcter, but i like Yuna the best! XD

Kamiko
08-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Well, seeing as her victory thing happens to be her leaning down and giving you a nice facefull, I don't see how you could miss it quite frankly.

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-28-2005, 12:14 AM
I dont see a problem with being a Perv, If Being Perveted was Illegal i'd be in jail 4 life :D

rubah
08-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Actually, I believe that her corset would help allieviate a lot of the weight.

kikimm
08-28-2005, 12:52 AM
I don't think Tidus is a pervert at all. It's kind of hard NOT to look at that, when they're so damn big. He's just being a guy.

I don't see her as being mean or bossy, either. Maybe I'm biased because I like her, but that's what I think.

Spammerman
08-28-2005, 02:13 AM
her breast are far to big for her. I mean major back problems.

We have pamela anderson dont we?ALso, on maury they showed some1 who has way bigger breasts, and is in their own bra class.SHe cant sleep on her back cause the weight of her boobs.

TheAbominatrix
08-28-2005, 02:21 AM
Yes, but Pam's boobs are fakes. I dont think Spira has implants yet. That being said, Lulu's are easily conceivable, and the corset probably helps relieve the back pain.

And yes, Lulu is rather cold at the beginning, but the reasons become apparant in the game. And she does open up.

crashNUMBERS
08-28-2005, 03:52 AM
tidus ia a perv for looking at her. But is it possible for a lulu to exist? her breast are far to big for her. I mean major back problems. and she stand perfrct all the time what size is she any ways.

With what you just said I think you're the perv. And like link said. yeah, Pam..

because i know every one has stared at her in some ponit of the game!

Yeah. I was staring on how blocky the graphics on that first pic was. I don't remember FFX being this disortered..

Hambone
08-28-2005, 04:01 AM
this thread is soooo weird.

crashNUMBERS
08-28-2005, 04:15 AM
Yes. Finally someone agree's with me..

BG-57
08-28-2005, 06:03 AM
Sure it's possible for women like Lulu to exist, but not that often.

I think of her as a well endowed fashion victim, like Tifa in FFVII. Both women are similar in not just the most obvious way, but their costumes are inappropriate. In Lulu's case, her outfit makes her look more like a dominatrix than a black mage. It gives the wrong impression about her.

Despite all that, I like Lulu. I'm just annoyed that her character designer could have chosen something that flattered her appearance instead of detracting from it, and didn't.

rubah
08-28-2005, 06:20 AM
Actually, lulu was designed to evoke the feeling of black magic without conforming to the stereotypes of the FF black mages.

Primus Inter Pares
08-28-2005, 06:43 AM
Actually, lulu was designed to evoke the feeling of black magic without conforming to the stereotypes of the FF black mages.
Through her cleavage? :confused: :confused:

Reles
08-28-2005, 06:48 AM
I like her outfit. Lulu is my goddess. ;)

Tai-Ti
08-28-2005, 07:04 AM
i think Lulu is kool n all, i just see it as...errr...exectric? that ppl can talk about her rack for such a period of time.

Pheesh
08-28-2005, 07:04 AM
the braids are cool.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Tai-Ti
08-28-2005, 07:07 AM
id like 2 c wat Lulu's hair looked like out of such a tight bun n braids n all. Would b pritty damn long.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-28-2005, 08:04 AM
Lulu is currently the greatest embodiment of Tetsuya Nomura's profound preoccupation with belts, which goes back to Squall; whenever he feels one of his designs is looking kind of plain, he just tosses some belts on. Nooj is the best example of stray belts just hanging off a character in impractical, random arrangements, but when it comes to sheer volume, nothing beats Lulu's full-length skirt made entirely out of belts. Next up is a character wearing nothing but belts, and then a character who is nothing more than a shambling, sentient belt-mass.

Madonna
08-28-2005, 08:39 AM
Next up is a character wearing nothing but belts,Voldo's been designed already.

The belt-mass has promise.

Rengori
08-28-2005, 08:46 AM
tidus ia a perv for looking at her. But is it possible for a lulu to exist? her breast are far to big for her. I mean major back problems. and she stand perfrct all the time what size is she any ways. because i know every one has stared at her in some ponit of the game! Here i posted some screen shots from the X dvd i purchased
just wondering.
It's a lot like severly obese people; if they got skinny at this very moment, they'd have a lot of strong muscles from carrying all that fat around.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-28-2005, 08:52 AM
Even if they did, their skin would be so baggy that you wouldn't be able to tell.

Tai-Ti
08-28-2005, 08:59 AM
true, i saw it in a magazine section dedicated to freakish appearances, they guy looke dlike a pile of skin, nothing more.

Dreddz
08-28-2005, 02:31 PM
I always felt like she was a bit mad
Who in there right mind would think of wrapping themselves in Belts.
Must be a bitch to undress.......

MAS82587
08-28-2005, 06:14 PM
dude, ive seen girls with way bigger, and real, boobs than lulu. it isnt that insane. im sure the outfit makes them look bigger than they actually are too.

TheAbominatrix
08-29-2005, 12:28 AM
Yeah, corsets make breasts look bigger.

Nick Schovitz
08-29-2005, 12:35 AM
Yeah it was that one time when he was looking out of the binoculars and was staring at Lulu's breasts, I really didn't notice at first,but I don't think he's a perv.

Vyk
08-29-2005, 03:07 AM
I prefer Rikku. She's cute and fun

Though I'll admit I stared when she took off that suit

Never found Lulu worth staring at though

Sephex
08-29-2005, 07:42 AM
Lulu is currently the greatest embodiment of Tetsuya Nomura's profound preoccupation with belts, which goes back to Squall; whenever he feels one of his designs is looking kind of plain, he just tosses some belts on. Nooj is the best example of stray belts just hanging off a character in impractical, random arrangements, but when it comes to sheer volume, nothing beats Lulu's full-length skirt made entirely out of belts. Next up is a character wearing nothing but belts, and then a character who is nothing more than a shambling, sentient belt-mass.

Funny you should mention this becuase they were planning on having a character named "Belto Maxson" join Yuna's Guardians. You would run into him in the calms. Also, Funny you should mention Lulu and the belt fetish because he was supposedly going to be very perverted and always ask if he could stap himself onto Lulu's belt skirt. His catch phrase would have been "BELTO MAXSON TO THE MUTHA****ING MAX!" This was very different from the japanese version where he said "FRUIT POWERS GO-GO RADISH!"

Squaresoft later decided that Belto should be a hidden character instead, much like Yuffie and Vincent in the past. He would carry on the Lulu belt fetish, but his character would be a little more rough around the edges. Whenever you talked to him, he would constantly pick on Tidus. One scene involved a 40 minute Tidus crying FMV where he threw trash and bricks at him (Radishes and Fruit in the japanese version). Belto would have then proceeded to bend Tidus over and belt Tidus using his entire body.

It was later thought that instead of making Belto a secret character, Belto should be Lulu's partner (still with the fetish). It would work the same way that Interceptor worked in FFVI. Sadly, Belto Maxson was scrapped. Nobuo Uematsu was angered by this because he spent months on the 7 hour theme song for Belto Maxson. Parts of that theme was later reused in the track "Tidus can cry all he wants, but he isn't going to score with Yuna no matter what".

One last quick fact about Belto here...Belto Maxson was Tetsuya Nomura's favorite character ever. He even gave him a necklace, which he usually reserves for main characters. He demanded that Belto get his own spin-off game, and he was going to be alongside Yuna and Rikku in Final Fantasy X-2, but he was forced to put Paine in the game instead. However, in some FFX-2 artwork, if you look closely, you can see Belto Maxson in Paine's character design.

It's really a shame Belto Maxson wasn't a part of FFX or FFX-2. Maybe if we write to Square-Enix or our congress man, Belto Maxson will get the game he deserves.

Here are some screen shots:

http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/beltman.txt

http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/reject.txt

http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/cry.txt

http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/beltoattack.txt

http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/beltocover.txt

http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/beltopaine.txt

MoonsEcho
08-29-2005, 07:49 AM
I chuckled profusely at that, Sephex. xD Belto Maxson.

And yeah, it's not at all inconceivable for someone like Lulu to exist. Trust me.

>_>

Rengori
08-29-2005, 07:57 AM
http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/cry.txt
Somehow Tidus being bullied by a belt doesn't surprise me.

Sephex
08-30-2005, 04:47 AM
Wow. Belto Maxson killed the thread. Come on people, you know he would have been an awesome character.

01Princessguard
08-30-2005, 08:44 PM
Somehow Tidus being bullied by a belt doesn't surprise me.
Lol :D

TurkSlayer
08-30-2005, 08:47 PM
Belto= Probably best FF character, EVER.

Sephex
08-31-2005, 04:31 AM
Belto= Probably best FF character, EVER.

I KNOW! Aren't you pissed he didn't make it in FFX now? Any of those idea's would have made it the best FF EVER!

guffman
09-01-2005, 03:40 AM
please tell me you thought of better names than "belto maxson" but decided to keep it juvenile for comic reasons.

Rengori
09-01-2005, 03:59 AM
please tell me you thought of better names than "belto maxson" but decided to keep it juvenile for comic reasons.
But he didn't make Belto up.

Social Moon Firesky
09-01-2005, 04:13 AM
It's almost impossible for her boobs to be held in place like that. I mean, her corset's so low down, she's practically exposing herself! Maybe she uses tape? :confused: Personally, I don't think her boobs look that big, but considering she's wearing a corset, that would push her puppies up, thus giving her more cleavage and making it look like she had big boobs.

Sephex
09-01-2005, 07:22 AM

What are you talking about? Belto Maxson does exist. I didn't make anything up.

On a totally unrealated note, I think you might want to get your sense of humor checked. ;)

Big D
09-01-2005, 11:48 AM
I am officially entertained. Muchly. Sephex, you oughta make an entire thread of this stuff.

As for Lulu... she's something of a rarity, as FF women go: she's not wafer-thin. It's kind of hard to see, because of the voluminous dress and the restrictive corset, but she's got broader hips and a bit more body fat than any other woman in the series, basically. Not only is this a good thing, it also provides a partial explanation for her buxomness.

That corset would indeed help to contain matters; but she'd have to be awfully careful during that victory pose, to avoid accidental spillage. However, she's a very collected and in-control woman, so it's likely she knows what she's doing.

It'd be interesting to find out how she lost her left eye. Now, we're never actually told she's missing an eye, but I figure she must've lost her left one during one of her earlier pilgrimages. She always keeps it completely covered with her hair. If she's got a left eye, she can't see out of it - and no sensible warrior would deliberately sacrifice use of an eye just for fashion's sake. Two eyes are better than one, for reasons of peripheral vision and judging distances - essential on the battlefield. So I figure Lulu's hair is styled that way to cover the scar, since she obviously puts a lot of time and effort into her appearance, as shown by her hair, make-up, jewelry and generally refined bearing.

While it may look odd, Lulu's 'skirt of belts' would be quite good. Belt leather is thick, so her legs would be well protected. Same goes for the corset, and the thick sleeves of her dress. She's actually quite well 'armoured', despite appearances.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-01-2005, 12:29 PM
An eyepatch means a character has lost an eye; hair covering one eye is just a hairstyle. Unless proven otherwise, of course, but considering the FFX story seems to be all finished, that's how it is.

Big D
09-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Yeah, but Lulu has brains and a reasonable degree of common sense. I still maintain she's likely to be short of one eye.

Auron, notably, doesn't wear an eyepatch, merely sunglasses. However, since Auron's damaged eye is permanently closed and has a bad-ass vertical scar rather than an empty socket, the absence of an eyepatch simply adds to his 'aura'.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Lulu's eye = Schrödinger's cat?

Big D
09-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Quite possibly. It cannot conclusively be said to exist or not exist, unless or until that 'cat flap' of hair over Lulu's face is removed in some piece of official artwork.

Maybe it's mentioned in the Ultimania Guide... where's Squall of SeeD when you need him?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Don't get me started about Lulu's cat flaps.

Big D
09-01-2005, 12:46 PM
"........"