PDA

View Full Version : Blonde moments...

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-28-2005, 12:06 AM
I am about as bright as a burnt light bulb at times. Seriously I looked at the main forum page and saw "Leviathan" and I was like who is that? Turns out that was just my screen name. Also before I came online I was heading iinto the elevator to get to my room and I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone. My worst ever was when I was doing research with a friend and I had a blonde moment and then I said: "I should die my hair blonde". The sad part is, I am naturally blonde...

So my question is to you guys: do you ever have blonde moments? If so please do share.

((I am a blonde so please do not start with the whole "do not stereotype blondes as oblivious fools, cuz that is not my point.))

Hawkeye
08-28-2005, 12:19 AM
Heres a good blonde thing my sister did recently

She calls my house and asks me where I am at

Resha
08-28-2005, 12:32 AM
Most people think I'm blonde when they meet me, but that's quite odd. Because I have black hair. @____@ One day someone kept calling me blonde and it affected me deeply.

Kamiko
08-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Hahaha.
I do very stupid things all of the time.
But I usually forget what they are until someone says, "Hey, you remember that one time when Bri [insert very embarassing moment here]".
And then it's hell all over again.

boris no no
08-28-2005, 01:00 AM
i am blonde...
/me cries

Maxico
08-28-2005, 01:04 AM
I used to be naturally blonde when I was little.

Then my hair turned dark brown for some reason.

So you could say that my early childhood was a blond moment.

Jojee
08-28-2005, 01:40 AM
Maybe I should dye my hair blonde... ^_^

/blonde moment.

KentaRawr!
08-28-2005, 01:48 AM
I mixed Hot Sauce with my Rice. ;_; I thought it would taste good.

Spammerman
08-28-2005, 02:39 AM
I got thirsty and drank some hot saue from the bottle.

Mitch
08-28-2005, 02:51 AM
This one time I joined this forum

Loony BoB
08-28-2005, 11:50 AM
I used to be naturally blonde when I was little.

Then my hair turned dark brown for some reason.

So you could say that my early childhood was a blond moment.
Haha, me too. I tend to say "I was blonde as a child. Then I got smarter."

What do you call it when a person dyes their hair blonde? Artificial Stupidity! Hahahahahahaha, oh man, I kill me.

I don't have blonde moments. I always felt they were reserved for girls. A blonde girl is ditzy. A blonde guy is a surfer who says "Dude" a lot. *firm nod*

Dr.K
08-28-2005, 11:53 AM
I walked into a bus wing mirror around 10 minutes ago when walking back from a friend's.

Kamiko
08-28-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm a blonde girl and I surf and I say dude alot.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-28-2005, 04:38 PM

I kinda know what you mean, for at meal times if the bottle of ketchup is near my glass of water, I will absentmindedly grab the bottle of ketchup and try to drink out of it. I usually realize it is not water before i put the bottle in my mouth...

Faris
08-28-2005, 05:03 PM

I kinda know what you mean, for at meal times if the bottle of ketchup is near my glass of water, I will absentmindedly grab the bottle of ketchup and try to drink out of it. I usually realize it is not water before i put the bottle in my mouth...
I do the same thing with salt. x)

Not that I can think of any right now, but I'm a red head and I get those every now and then. :D

fantasyjunkie
08-29-2005, 06:54 AM
I'm a school custodian. This story is true, I swear to god. Beside the school where i work at there is a street where the parents park their cars to get out and walk their little kinder kids to the classrooms. One moring I noticed this brand spanking new SUV with no one inside, windows rolled down and the engine running. It was so new it didn't even have the license plates yet. As I stood there shaking my head, this Soccer mom came walking up. She could have been out of Baywatch. She had blonde hair, perfect white teeth, tight shorts, tight halter top and not an once of intelligence in her eyes. I am not making this up. I lectured her on how a bad idea it was to leave her SUV running like this with the windows down. She looked at me with a blank expression and said" It's ok, the keys are inside". I swear that every bit of this story is true.

Dreddz
08-29-2005, 12:23 PM
I do sumin blonde everyday.........

Lindy
08-29-2005, 12:26 PM
My hair goes blonde in the sun, so I wear a hat.