PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

crashNUMBERS
08-28-2005, 01:43 AM
I got a ROM of this game because in my PS version I was stuck and I was in a low level. Badly. So I'm Lv. 9 other than faris. She's 8. I spent time leveling all my characters to 6 before I even got her. (What an achievement) I wanna level up to 11 before I go to that fight with Magisa to show her a thing or two. I was wandering and training as usual but then I encountered a Garula. Wtf?? that's supposed to be later on in the game. So Beat it. And I thought It'd be a regular monster. To my surprise, I didn't gain any Exp. what-so-ever. Anyone else had this accur to them..

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-28-2005, 02:07 AM
Yes, Garula can be encountered as a random encounter as well as the boss fight in Walz. It seems to be fairly rare, though.

crashNUMBERS
08-28-2005, 02:30 AM
Here!! It was about right there!!

boys from the dwarf
08-28-2005, 07:51 AM
its not only there though.its almost everywhere nearby.the normal garulas are easier than the bosses though.

Madonna
08-28-2005, 08:53 AM
Here!! It was about right there!!Yeah, I think we got the idea that you fought a Garula as a non-boss. It may be that it doesn't give out EXP, and I wouldn't go out of my way to fight one if that's the case.

crashNUMBERS
08-28-2005, 03:51 PM
Yeah but I fought it by accident. Not purposely..Well actually. I encountered it by accident. I just fought it and I didn't gain crap...

bipper
08-29-2005, 07:01 PM
I just fought it and I didn't gain crap...

But hey! we got a thred out of the deal :) I wonder if its an easter egg type or a glitch of sorts.

Seems weird....

Bipper

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-29-2005, 07:05 PM
It's not a glitch. The random encounter Garula has completely different stats from the boss fight Garula. There are also Neo Garulas that show up later in the game.

crashNUMBERS
08-29-2005, 07:07 PM
Serious?? Sweet!! How strong?? I mean. What level should I be to kick their ass??

Edit: I found him again!! This time above worus!! Right here..