PDA

View Full Version : :HoW On EaRtH....

silent_ultima
08-28-2005, 03:27 PM
..do you beat those Dark Aeons and Penance? Can someone guide me? My character is at a very low stat, str at 130++ only. And all at 9999 hp. My q is How can i get

.Break HP Limit?
.Clear sphere?
.Ribbon?

If you activate all the nodes on the grid without using any clear spheres, can your character get max (255) stats?

Please guide me I'm totally f***d up!! Currently I'm at the Calm Land's Monster Arena, fighting Don Tonberry, using the Overdrive-AP, Comrade mode trick, to gain more and more AP...

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Ok here's what to do

First send 3 of ur characters around the entire sphere grid (i reccomend u use tidus, wakka, and yuna) the best place to do this is in the valley of the cactuars. This will not max out your stats unfortunately. To do this you need to create some monsters in the monster arena species conquest. Just catch five of every single fiend. Then you need to fight Fenrir, pteryx, hornet, one-eye, jumbo flan, tanket, and juggernaut over and over to get stat spheres. you will need (at most) 40 of each kind.

Luck is different tho. you need to kill earth eater and greater sphere in the original conquest to get luck and fortune spheres. these will be created when you r creating the others.

Then when you hav i enough stats (past 150 on them all AT LEAST) you can fight dark valefor (attack reels and blitz ace will help. and you will need to sacrifice aeons when dark valefor uses his overdrive. this is why i reccomend those 3 chars!) ONLY SAVE YOUR GAME IF YOU RECIEVE A PIECE OF ARMOUR WHICH HAS 4 SLOTS, RIBBON AND BREAK HP LIMIT AND IS FOR TIDUS YUNA OR WAKKA!!! this may take a while (it took me 16 attempts). Then repeat with the rest of the dark aeons (i recommend ur stats r at 200 for ifrit and maxed for the rest)

HP & MP spheres: win these off of ironclad and vidatu in species conquest

Clear spheres can be bought off the arena owner when you have beaten ultima buster (8,000,000 hp!) which is created when you have 5 of every fiend!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Oops i forgot!

when you fight one-eye in the species conquest he will drop triple AP weapons which will help when going round the sphere grid.

scenario: you are fighting cactuars in the valley and you get 3 in a battle. an overkill will get you 12,000 AP. as there are 3 that makes 36,000. Then with triple AP this becomes 108,000 AP!!! this is why i recommend cactuar valley.

silent_ultima
08-29-2005, 03:00 AM
Thanks dude!
But hey Earth Eater is one heck of a pain, I equip my character with an armor that protects against death (it's deathproof) and he still kills of my character with his blow, becoz his blow deal more than 9999 damage to may character! :cry: :mad:

I'll give it a try today, thanks! but aren't those cactuars are hard to hit? :confused:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Earth eater will always kill you, even if u hav ribbon! you jus hav 2 work through it. casting shell on ur chars will reduce the damage of flare tho which will help.

if u want lv3 n 4 key spheres wen going round the grid here's wot to do. the defender Z's in zanarkand dome wil drop lv3 key spheres. lv4's can be got by bribing a chimera brain on the calm lands 245,000 gil. to get money, defeat the mimics in omega dungeon with rikku in ur party. her celestial weapon as gillionaire which will bag youi 100,000 everytime you kill a mimic.

as for the cactuars, you best bet is to use anima's pain until ur acc is pretty high. or u can use the aim ability (tho they may run off while ur doing it).

Fireblade13
08-29-2005, 09:18 PM
The Magus Sisters is the bomb for earth eater and please refrain from D-P.

tranvanhieu
09-10-2005, 12:00 PM
You lack almost everything for even battle Monster Arena Monsters.
I think you find it hard with almosty all monster,right*(especially original monster)?
So the fastest way ,in my opinion, is using Magus sister to fight monster have power-up sphere(try to improve Yuna's power as Aeon power depend much on hers).
I suggest you get Strength sphere first!
And about armour,you don't need to restart if you don't get good one after a Dark aeon battle.Dark Jojimbo has everything you need.
Use Zanmato to beat him(do you know how to train Yoyimbo ? Give him 2000 gil each turn ,do this for 20-30 batle and he'll use Zanmato more regularly) for three or four times,then board airship then return to Fayth Cavern and fight him again(he'll dissapear only if you beat him near the exit),Break Dam weapon,Ribbon armour,ect await.
Good luck.