PDA

View Full Version : What would you want to see in FFX-2?

Yuna Braska 19
08-28-2005, 07:48 PM
People say that this game is not good other say I love it!

So what would you want to see instead of what you disliked?

YRP are still in it.
:P

Ocean of Memories
08-28-2005, 07:54 PM
i would like to see a nother video game charter like her:

http://www.bloodrayne.co.uk/i/main_i/rayne.gif

raskerino
08-29-2005, 04:11 AM
I'd want to see a way to have the storyline come out of X instead of feeling added on. Just so you know, what they want to see in it is linked with what they disliked, so this kind of doesn't work as a thread.

boys from the dwarf
08-29-2005, 11:01 AM
i liked it but its my least favourite FF and the sequel was rather uneccasary.it just didnt feel much like an FF.

iluvtetsuya
08-29-2005, 05:39 PM
I'd want to see a way to have the storyline come out of X instead of feeling added on.

Me too. The storyline did dissapoint me a little , but the gameplay and customization/leveling up thing was awesome. :love: So far (from what I have played) , it is a good game. :) I would have liked it better though if Yuna wasn't so "perky".

sephiroth the dark angel
08-29-2005, 08:13 PM
auron accioly for the fun of it sephiroth should be there

Old Manus
08-29-2005, 11:32 PM
A large 'DO NOT BUY' sticker on the box.

Yuna Braska 19
08-29-2005, 11:56 PM
A large 'DO NOT BUY' sticker on the box.

That is not going to make me smile..............
:mad:

Painex2rules
08-30-2005, 12:47 AM
of course i would love to see last+mission here but for only 19,99$ no more hehe

Slade
08-30-2005, 08:18 AM
I would have liked more of the towns and places you visited again to be different. The only place different was Kilika and the Fayth Wall on Gagazet. You'd think after two years without Sin, tech wouldve boomed. Another thing i wouldve liked is the characters that reapeared from X to have different clothes. Especially Wakka and Lulu. Apart from that the game was fine.

blackmage_nuke
08-30-2005, 01:31 PM
some of the classic songs (prelude, prologue, chocobo)

and weapons

iluvtetsuya
08-30-2005, 07:40 PM
yah .It would have been nice if they had different music. That electric stuff is really starting to annoy me. I really love the theme song though.

look_out_below
09-16-2005, 03:13 AM
If they had a better story line, also action missions. I liked missions but when they are all like watch this, set up that it gets a little old. Different scenes would've been nice (also to get rid of the invisible walls/barriers). Oh and harder bosses, they were just to easy.

ThroneofDravaris
09-16-2005, 08:17 AM
It should have been more degrading to women, because you know, they could have done so much more to hammer the usual stereotypes over and over again…

karatehero
09-16-2005, 03:31 PM
I personally like the game very much, but they should have made it a bit more difficult. More like the leveling system in X. SOme super monsters would be good too. Trema just wasn't enough. All my gals got iron dukes and there isn't any challenge.

Although, it took me longer to get to that point that it did in X. I spent 130 hours on X-2, and only 106 in X.

Although(again), I only have the US version of X so I didnt fully power up my guys.

Light Mage
09-16-2005, 06:57 PM
I REALLY didn't like that spanish/mexican?-style Chocobo song.

I think having dresspheres that only certain characters could use would have made you think a bit more about what you chose to level up, because there was really nothing that made you *want* to have Yuna as a Dark Knight or Paine as a Samurai... rather than "everyone can do everything".

Better Songstress "Sing" music for each ability instead of a half-hearted "la-la-la" would have been a nice touch too.

Skyblade
09-16-2005, 08:13 PM
I'd want to see a way to have the storyline come out of X instead of feeling added on. Just so you know, what they want to see in it is linked with what they disliked, so this kind of doesn't work as a thread.

Ditto. That and better music.

Yes, but putting things that you don't like in with no attempt to clarify what you think could be done to make the game better (such as Old Manus' "a large DO NOT BUY sticker" remark) should be avoided.

Dr.M
09-18-2005, 07:28 AM
MORE OF TIDUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Light Mage
09-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Yes, but putting things that you don't like in with no attempt to clarify what you think could be done to make the game better (such as Old Manus' "a large DO NOT BUY sticker" remark) should be avoided.
"OMG MORE HOT SPRINGZ ACTSHUN LOL WTF!!!11!one!"

Should also be avoided, I feel.

Venom
09-18-2005, 01:25 PM
I got a couple of things

1.Bikini babes
2.Lulu as playable character
3.Lengthier game
4.Same battle system as X
5.Blackie lawless as playable character
6.No dressspheres
7.Old level system from X

Old Manus
09-18-2005, 01:36 PM
BUTT I R LUVIN TEH SPRANGES SECSY ACTSHUN!!!!1111223!!11!hi12!!

raskerino
09-18-2005, 02:07 PM
Someone quoted me, I feel so honored!

The battle system was fine, it was the class system except you could change class in the middle of a fight and attacks could happen simultaneously. So I found it to be a good version of the class system. I prefer other systems but it worked fine in X-2 and I wouldn't want it changed. I saw very little character development overall except for Paine (and I still didn't see that much for her) who I absotively hated. I do like Yuna and Rikku though so I didn't find the characters bad, but it missed something that could have been there. Storyline's fault has been pointed out multiple times so I won't discuss that. I do like the replay value but I wish it wasn't so emersed in the story. I thought it was a good game but the two most important things to me characters and storyline definitely lacked.

Light Mage
09-19-2005, 10:48 AM
Yeah, I think FFX-2 just dosn't have the same replay value as games like, say, FFVII and Secret of Mana on the SNES...

I don't know why, though.

Yuna Braska 19
09-20-2005, 02:18 AM
I enjoyed FFX-2 more than other Final Fantasy...
sorry to say but I did.

raskerino
09-20-2005, 03:16 AM
I enjoyed FFX-2 more than other Final Fantasy...
sorry to say but I did.

you don't have to be sorry- there's no reason to be, we're just saying what we thought were faults or places the game could have been better. You don't have to say sorry- liking a game isn't offensive. (except maybe to old manus).

rubah
09-20-2005, 03:28 AM
I REALLY didn't like that spanish/mexican?-style Chocobo song.

I think having dresspheres that only certain characters could use would have made you think a bit more about what you chose to level up, because there was really nothing that made you *want* to have Yuna as a Dark Knight or Paine as a Samurai... rather than "everyone can do everything".

Better Songstress "Sing" music for each ability instead of a half-hearted "la-la-la" would have been a nice touch too.
Why would people bother mastering all the jobs in ff5?

well aside from the stat bonuses xD

Actually, being able to pick two ability sets to use, instead of finding limited ones 'Black Lore', etc, would've been nice:/ Then you wouldn't waste an accessory slot.

Skyblade
09-20-2005, 03:46 AM
Actually, being able to pick two ability sets to use, instead of finding limited ones 'Black Lore', etc, would've been nice:/ Then you wouldn't waste an accessory slot.

Kind of like FFTA... :D

Rikku X-2
09-20-2005, 05:58 AM
Great Game FFX-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Markus. D
09-20-2005, 11:32 AM
FFX is by far one of the most greatest ff games, story and gameplay wise (most people who critisize havent even played, or havent completed it and heard the whole thing).

i would want, self leveling monsters, dual class, enemies need some more tactical abilities.

Light Mage
09-20-2005, 01:06 PM

Yeah, in FFV you got a reward for all your hard work in levelling up your characters dressphere/job all the way to maximum. It gave you a sense of worthwhile for all the effort you put into it, and a way to really enhance your characters.

What do you get in FFX-2? A pretty crown symbol next to the job name. WTF? Why bother...?

Yuna Braska 19
09-21-2005, 04:45 PM

Yeah, in FFV you got a reward for all your hard work in levelling up your characters dressphere/job all the way to maximum. It gave you a sense of worthwhile for all the effort you put into it, and a way to really enhance your characters.

What do you get in FFX-2? A pretty crown symbol next to the job name. WTF? Why bother...?

So, At less it shows that you master the dressphere and you don't have to work on it again and you see you are already done.

Yliette
09-25-2005, 01:34 AM
Still not worth it. The Thief dressphere's isn't really worth the time to culminate since skills such as Steal Will and Soul Swipe require too much AP to maximize despite being a skill not deserving of the AP requirement.

And IMO the Dark Knight is the most powerful dressphere there is even without the Arcana abilities mastered. Darkness is just far too overrated. Just 1/8 of a char's maximum HP for generously heavy damage to the enemy. It's too unproportional.

NeoTifa
09-25-2005, 03:13 AM
omfg this game sux! except the transformations are kewl. im playing it currently (aka the game of the week)

Vaprice
09-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I would've liked to see more jelly beans.

FFX_fanatiq
09-29-2005, 01:27 AM
So what would you want to see instead of what you disliked?

TIDUS *NOT* come back
YUNA *MOVE ON*

RSL
09-29-2005, 02:20 AM
I would have liked it if there were more new places to visit. Most of the maps and locations were the exact same as FFX and that made me sad.

ThroneofDravaris
09-29-2005, 02:31 AM
Still not worth it. The Thief dressphere's isn't really worth the time to culminate since skills such as Steal Will and Soul Swipe require too much AP to maximize despite being a skill not deserving of the AP requirement.

And IMO the Dark Knight is the most powerful dressphere there is even without the Arcana abilities mastered. Darkness is just far too overrated. Just 1/8 of a char's maximum HP for generously heavy damage to the enemy. It's too unproportional.

Lol, I think you ment overpowered. That changes the entire tone of the post...

But yeah, you're right. The Dark Night was overpowered.

Primus Inter Pares
09-29-2005, 04:47 AM

Lol, I think you ment overpowered. That changes the entire tone of the post...

But yeah, you're right. The Dark Night was overpowered.
I think you meant Dark Knight, it changes the whole meaning of your post, but yeah, I do agree that it needed to be corrected.

ThroneofDravaris
09-29-2005, 06:38 AM
...Owned

Markus. D
09-29-2005, 06:50 AM
id like to see a tactics style battle system.

ovcourse way more choosable fighters, no in-battle dress change.

itd look good.

ooooooh, cant forget a harder vegnagun oooooh and self lvling fiends.

KH-Cloudy
10-11-2005, 01:52 AM
Great Game FFX-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter Nights
10-11-2005, 01:57 AM
I want a Rikku death scene.