PDA

View Full Version : Few things

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-29-2005, 12:57 AM
A few things have been stabbing my back for a while *slaps thing on back* Thats better...But i need to Say a few things

1. DAM U JECHT JUST DIE SO I CAN GET PAST THE GAME ALREADY!!!!

2.Ok, Someone has to Give me themself so i can stab you 1000 time to release the Anger of how much im Pi**ed of at the Chocobo Racing game (I got a time of 0.2.........)

3.I need help finding some pics
--3.A. A Clear BIG! Pic of Sin(From Front,side-to-side,Bottom, and back) Because i sclupt stuff in clay and i need a refernce pic.But i mean BIG like Wallpaper size but at least around 400X400 or a little lower.
--3.B. Need a pic of Aurons Ultimate Sword(....uhhhh.....It starts with a M.....Marumase...I dont know i cant spell...AND DONT TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE DICTIONARY!!!) Thats Big and Clear like the Sin one im looking for.

4.Who ever made this pic will die in Slow Pain :mad2:

http://www.m-10.net/zanmai/nikkan/0626.jpg

Thanks all for just looking at this i know its a pain to read lol :tongue:

Dreddz
08-29-2005, 11:36 AM
*stabs*

boys from the dwarf
08-29-2005, 06:25 PM
id you look on FFonline.com you will be able to find aurons ultimate swords pic.and to beat jecht try getting anima or/and magus sisters.youll nedd a lot of training up to beat them without super aeons and also if you cant beat geosganeo try using rikkus sunburst over drive cause with me it did 20000 damage.the chocobo game is hard,ive only got 2.8 seconds but just keep on trying,thry and see what your doing wrong and figure out how to get all balloons and not get hit by birds.also*gets stabbed 1000 times*now please get me to a hospital.now go do the same thing you did to me on the guy who drew that pic.