PDA

View Full Version : HAVE YOU EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU ITS HORRIBLE :(:(

FFX_fanatiq
08-29-2005, 07:52 AM
I lost my memory card to ff7 and i have this horrible acheing urge to finish the game! and i was on disk 2 :(

i wish they sold memory cards...with game data meeh

Edit by Kishi: If you could not double-post that would be megappreciated.

Black Mage
08-29-2005, 05:23 PM
No, it's never happened to me.

But if it did, I wouldn't care in the slightest. It's not a big deal.

It's not like FFVII is hard, or takes very long to play through.

UWAOOOOU
08-29-2005, 07:36 PM
That would be really annoying.

Dreddz
08-29-2005, 08:20 PM
This happened to my Resident Evil Memory Card
It was quite new, had all of my Resi data on it.
Back then i was so annoyed
Now I dont care..........

Sepho
08-31-2005, 03:57 AM
Story time, folks.

Okay so this one time right, I was playing the Anthology version of FF6, and I played all day from the moment I awoke until when the sun clocked out and headed home to the wike and kids, only stopping long enough to eat Doritos snack chips, use the bathroom, and change into my PJs. After a long day of work, I sat back and revelled in my accomplishment after saving my game at the Floating Continent.

As I walked away in a fashion that had me appear to be twice the man that I am, my gargantuan big toe leaned in for a kiss on the lips of my controller cord. The confrontation led to my Sony Playstation fleeing its roost atop my kitchen chair, only to crash face first on the floor below. My memory card suffered irreparable injuries, and I wept.

Oh, and I've lost a full memory card or two. I don't know how this stuff happens.

Lawr
08-31-2005, 11:36 PM
Actually you can get memory cards with data.
There are ALOT of places where you can get
pre-data.

I don't think its legal or, 'they'(companies and such)
don't care...

ILoveTheYellowChicken
09-03-2005, 04:01 PM
if you buy a Memory Card from Ebgames or Gamestop you might get Data on it....i Got one that Had FFVII FFVIII and Tomb Raider and Crash Bandacoot and crap.....maby if you wanna you can play off someone else game....i wouldnt.....This is pretty much what you and the other guy said im just saying what i got when i bought a Card

Polyonymous
09-04-2005, 05:16 AM
I lost my memory card once... it was my first memory card. I don't remember what data was on it, but it was supper cool. It was basically two memory cards in one, it had a little button on it that would switch between the two. It was totally awesome... too bad I lost it. It was soooo coooool, you have no idea.

Ashley Schovitz
09-04-2005, 06:17 AM
You know I think I might know what happened. One time I lost my data when I did the auto-reset when I was playing FFIX. When you do the auto-reset make sure that your memory card is out. It's just like that for PS1 memory cards, you can do it with PS2's.

crashNUMBERS
09-04-2005, 06:35 AM
Aww how sad. Play other FF title's. They're better than FFVII..

Im such an FFVII Nazi..

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-04-2005, 06:35 AM
This JUST happened to me recently lol! i was soo down, it didnt only have my good ff7 saves but it had all my other ff saves including other square games such as Xeno gears and PE 1! i just found it so im ok now loL!

just retrace your steps or turn the house upside down!

Dreddz
09-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Im such an FFVII Nazi..
*bang*
The time is hard, but the pay is good......

JaytodaP
09-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Boycott madcatz!!!!!!! All they do is break. My Madcatz memory card corrupted FF8 FFT and Ready 2 Rumble. It deleted everything and you couldnt do anything while it was inserted. waste of 20 bucks.

Zero Rider
09-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Well no it has not happened to me, but my game data has erased for no reason before when I was half way through.

XxSephirothxX
09-05-2005, 11:30 PM
It hasn't happened to me. Yet.

Rengori
09-05-2005, 11:36 PM
It's happened to me, but trust me when I say I miss a level 280 Laharl.

Lawr
09-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Madcatz will be burnt at the stake pretty soon.
My cousin bought a controller and it broke
when he opened the box. (the
D-pad fell off and the controller snappd in
half.)

I Took the Red Pill
09-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Something similar happened to me. I had two FULL memory cards plugged into my PS2 with alot of hard-earned data on it. Then, one day I received an issue of OPM (Official Playstation Mag) with the playable demo disc on it. I played all the games on it, and afterwards, all my data was erased. At that time, I had no idea why it happened at the time, but then I got a postcard from OPM saying that "the 'Viewtiful Joe 2' demo on the disc contains a bug that erases all the data on your memory card, and we advise you to remove your memory cards before playing the demo." Guess what? Too late. I was sooo pissed that I wrote an angry letter, and they sent me a free game, which was still not much of a compensation for all I lost.

Rengori
09-11-2005, 03:01 AM
You're right. They should have sent you at least 80 games.