PDA

View Full Version : Chain of Memories - Riddles

Mercen-X
08-29-2005, 08:36 AM
CoM riddles have been officially deemed unfit for the KH riddle thread and since it seems no one else is starting, I guess I will.

Who walks upon a blackened bridge, a shortcut cross the vale of hardship? Whose back is tanned by a sun betrayed? Whose might was first admired by the master and the blade? Whose smiles devour hearts with an unrelenting charm? Who brings destruction without wish of doing any harm?

ChaosCalibur
08-29-2005, 03:45 PM
I don't know what to say... I really don't... But i will guess, Namine or Ansem?

Mercen-X
08-29-2005, 08:31 PM
Why would you say Namine?

cloud20747
08-30-2005, 03:52 AM
Ansem

or

Riku

Mercen-X
08-30-2005, 06:12 AM
Please tell me why.

Skyblade
08-30-2005, 06:46 AM
Riku:
He takes the road of darkness: the "blackened bridge"
He turned away from the light: betrayed the sun
His might was admired by both Ansem, the "master" of darkness, and the Keyblade
Not sure about that line
He causes harm, but his intentions are always pure

I do wonder why this would be a CoM riddle though, if my answer is correct...

Mercen-X
08-30-2005, 09:46 AM
Correct, Skyblade, on most counts, anyway (the 'master' bit was just a synonym for 'key' . . . keyblade). Thank you for being specific. Go, if you want . . .

Who walks upon a blackened bridge, a shortcut cross the vale of hardship? Whose back is tanned by a sun betrayed? Whose might was first admired by the master and the blade? Whose smiles devour hearts with an unrelenting charm? Who brings destruction without wish of doing any harm?
The path of darkness was Riku's shortcut on the path to leaving Destiny Islands and later finding Kairi.
Riku betrays the light by succumbing to the darkness.
Riku was originally going to be chosen by the Keyblade.
Riku is definitely cool and hot all at the same time.
His overall goal is to find Kairi and at first wants Sora along too, but he becomes twisted by spite and the darkness.

Skyblade
08-31-2005, 01:42 AM
Dangit, why couldn't you make it CoM quotes? I'm good at those. I suck at coming up with riddles though.

Open riddle.