PDA

View Full Version : How do you play Tifas Piano?

Migitman
08-30-2005, 12:46 AM
One of my friends told that in FF7 I get Tifas lvl 4 limit by playing her piano or something so I assume it's the one in her room except that pressing circle does nothing.

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2005, 01:20 AM
Bit of an obvious question, but you're not playing the cupboard are you?

Migitman
08-30-2005, 01:28 AM
well Im facing the red chair / thingy with white and black patterns A.K.A piano keys. Yet pushing cirlce seems to have no effect.

G SpOtZ
08-30-2005, 04:56 AM
don't stand in front of the stool. stand to the left (your left) of it. so you'll be at the high pitched end of the piano.

the keys are:

x, square, triangle, R1+triangle, R1+square, x, square, triangle, R1+x, circle, x, square, x

or at least i think that's what it is...

in disc one it won't do anything. cloud will just say he heard it somewhere. disc 2 and 3 you recieve tifa's final limit.

Slade
08-30-2005, 07:43 AM
For some reason ive never bin able to get it. I do the right key combination but the only thing ive ever got is a gil. People have suggested other things but hell, it just never works. Im doing something wrong, question is, what?

DMKA
08-30-2005, 07:56 AM
Late disc 2 or disc 3 are the only times it will work, and by work, I mean give you her ultimate limit break, "Final Heaven".

The notes you need to play are as follows:

"Do Re Mi Ti La Do Re Me So Fa Do Re Do"

When it ask you to choose "I forgot" or "I remember" just choose "I forgot" so it will show you all the key directions to what buttons play what notes.

And yeah thats how you do it.

KoShiatar
08-30-2005, 11:05 AM
If you do it right, you should hear the Highwind theme playing. Play it for at least 3 or 4 times and you should get the Limit Break.

boys from the dwarf
08-30-2005, 05:33 PM
you only need to play it twice but dont make any mistakes or youlll have to start over.

dollbaby7
05-09-2008, 06:05 PM
I have played it and only got gil I did it four times in a row and it still is not working please help I am new to this game I have played it before, but I have not made it this far

Randgris
05-10-2008, 05:54 AM
I think I received an Elemental Materia from the piano. I don't remember how. I think during the flashback I played it perfectly, and when I reched Nibbleheim, I received one. I'm still unsure of this.

Zeromus_X
05-10-2008, 05:59 AM
Please do not revive threads that are this old, especially if the question or topic of the thread has already been resolved. In the future, please pay attention to the dates of previous replies in a thread before posting. Thanks!