PDA

View Full Version : Insane Urges

Yoruhoshi
08-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Ok, I have no idea why the hell I am posting this, but here goes.
Have you ever gotten the insane urge to steal somebody else's FFTactics, especially if you don't have the game? I went to King's Island with a friend of mine (*cough* Sugar Fairy*cough) a week or two ago and she left her gameboy and FFTactics in my dad's car. So when I found it two days ago, I was so tempted to play the game and not give it back to her. I did eventually give it back without playing it, but it was so hard to resist temptations....arg.

Despotus
08-30-2005, 01:55 AM
A GameBoy and FFTactics? Are you sure it was the PlayStation game? Sounds like it might have been FFTAdvanced. :confused:

Anyway, my FFT came into my possession in an unorthodox way. My friend Chad had rented it from the video store and became obsessed, keeping the game for 2 months and eventually buying it from the video store. Then after a few months, he let me borrow it and I kept it for a couple of months too. He asked me if I just wanted to pay him $25 for it and keep it :p "Hellyeah!" I said. Still can't believe he let it go...

Tama2
08-30-2005, 05:20 AM
'cos it is a must for ever FF fan. Even if you don't like it. Just have it so people will think you're smart and cool. :cool:

Terran
08-31-2005, 01:38 AM
Jeez...This should be under a FFTactics ADVANCE thread. Please move it... And Yoruhoshi says she is a fifteenth level black mage...

Behold the Void
08-31-2005, 10:36 AM
If it's Tactics Advance it's worth playing, but not stealing. Tactics on the other hand...

RedCydranth
08-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Jeez...This should be under a FFTactics ADVANCE thread. Please move it... And Yoruhoshi says she is a fifteenth level black mage...

Doable in FFII kinda.. Magic goes upto 16 levels. But no classes like Black Mage.

Anyhow, no Ive never had to steal FFT. I lost my copy a while back but I got another. In still have no clue where that last one went.. theives prolly.

Yoruhoshi
09-10-2005, 07:37 AM
15th level as in the level I'm currently at when I role-play with most of my friends.