PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania

Yoruhoshi
08-30-2005, 01:17 AM
I just want to know. Who else here is a Castlevania fan?

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2005, 01:27 AM
I've completed two games and I've half done the GBA one. Do I qualify?

Yoruhoshi
08-30-2005, 01:31 AM
Hell yeah. My favorite game is Symphony of the Night. I've played Lament of the Innocence before, though its soundtrack was /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gife compared to Symphony's. And I'm getting the GBA for my birthday. My mum got me hooked on it. She's cool.

Del Murder
08-30-2005, 01:38 AM
There are plenty of Castlevania fans here. SotN is my favorite and I can't wait until the DS one comes out.

Vyk
08-30-2005, 01:41 AM
I'm wanting the X-Box one ^_^

I've played almost all of them. Beaten barely any of them XD But I do like them. And they almost always have awesome music.

Leeza
08-30-2005, 01:57 AM
I have Lament of Innocence, but I haven't played it yet.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-30-2005, 02:29 AM
EXACTLY FIVE WEEKS UNTIL DAWN OF SORROW COMES OUT @w@;;

Yoruhoshi
09-01-2005, 12:35 AM
YAY!! DoS!! I've beaten SotN but only once.

Rase
09-01-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm a fan. I was a while ago, than it kind of dropped, and now I'm back and wishing I had a DS.

So far my favorite is Aria of Sorrow, but I've only played three, and Symphony of the Night isn't one of them. From the sounds of it, it is hands down the best in most opinions.

black orb
09-01-2005, 04:24 AM
>>> Castlevania rules, Symphony of the Night is probably the best game I`ve played for Playstation..

SNOOZER
09-01-2005, 04:31 AM
>>> Castlevania rules, Symphony of the Night is probably the best game I`ve played for Playstation..

I agree with BlackOrb on this one. Sotn was deffinately a game in a league of its on. I know I still play it.

Channing
09-01-2005, 04:59 AM
I'm not exactly a fan but I did enjoy the Castlevania for NES when I was little. I'd play the first section over and over again. Defeat the little bat boss and die. (: Repeat it over again or make my dad play it and get far so I could lose and act like I beat it. xD

kikimm
09-01-2005, 05:04 AM
I really want to play them, but I haven't been able to get my hadns on any of them. Probably because I've never committed to actually finding, and buying one. Other games get in the way.

Maybe I'll rent the newest one sometime, since I see it everywhere.

Yoruhoshi
09-03-2005, 05:42 AM
Yay! New Castlevania fan-friends!! Private message me sometime and I give you all my YIM. Then, we can chat!! ^.^

GooeyToast
09-03-2005, 05:43 AM
OK!!!!!!!

Castlevania SoTN is in my top 5

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Four weeks.

cookieface
09-06-2005, 04:22 PM
When I was kid and got some hand-down NES, it came with Castlevania 2, and I think I played the hell out of that game. I've played a lot of these since. SOTN I think was very cool. Lament, I thought was wicked, though I never got to finish it since I gave the console to someone else and haven't gotten a new one. I was having fun with it, but it seemed like it would get repetitive going through room copies back and fourth. And then the N64 Castlevanias, as bad as those were, I didn't think they were that bad. They were ok. I played a bit of the first GBA one. ANd it's too bad I won't get to play the DS one, since there's no way I'm buying that crappy handheld, but it would be nice to try. In short, there hasn't been a single castlevania game I didn't like playing at least a bit. Oh, Castlevania 4 on the SNES I think is the best of the "old-school" castlevania.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Guys, Dawn of Sorrow is coming out in three weeks, and that is something we need to address as a community...and as a family.

Sephex
09-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Guys, Dawn of Sorrow is coming out in three weeks, and that is something we need to address as a community...and as a family.

I agree. I'm writing my congressman right now.

Destai
09-13-2005, 04:19 PM
I might buy one of the GBA ganes. In order of best to worst what do you think?

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance

cookieface
09-14-2005, 06:49 AM
SOTN will remain the best. I tried Lament of Innocence, the one some told me had even better music. I don't really agree. The music is more atmospheric, that's all. Just like all the Nintendo game gadgets lately, it already looking grim for the DS, so too bad about Dawn of Sorrow. I doubt one good game will save it. Besides, if they make a cv game for PSP, it will probably be tons better.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-20-2005, 05:55 PM
I might buy one of the GBA ganes. In order of best to worst what do you think?Get Aria of Sorrow.

Two weeks! http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/aimeek.gif http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/aimeek.gif http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/aimeek.gif

Necronopticous
09-28-2005, 04:27 AM
Only one more week for me to buy a DS and have enough money left over to buy Dawn of Sorrow. It's times like this that I wish money were easier to come by.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-28-2005, 04:29 AM
That's right, Jeremy!

theundeadhero
09-28-2005, 11:40 AM
I have the three NES castlevanias. After that I kind of fell off of the series until Lamont of Innocence. I need new castlevania.

Dreddz
09-28-2005, 11:47 AM
I really want to play them, but I haven't been able to get my hands on any of them. Probably because I've never committed to actually finding, and buying one. Other games get in the way.
ye, me 2...