PDA

View Full Version : YAY ME!!! Spoliers:

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-30-2005, 02:16 AM
Well...I got past it....i killed Him in less then 5 min.... The Ending......It was so sad :cry: *sobbing*...Ok not really yes it was a good ending, Yes i hate Yuna for sending Auron, Yes It was Freaking Hilarious when Yuna fell through Tidus, NO i did not cry... it was good but not worth crying for.....Although i almost did when Auron died (HE WAS TOO COOL!!!!).....not really but im still sad.

Just in case Anyone is still stuck on Jecht heres a few tips(It also might work for other hard bosses) And also you can kill him in less then 5 min doing this

First things first, You NEED to have the following, Rikku And Kimurai(optional)

Ok, First You Need Two items a Lvl 3 Key Sphere and a Door to Tomorrow. Next you will need Rikku,and Kimurai's Overdrive up fully. Ok Start you line up with the following
----Strongest Defence and Highest HP Char----
----Fast Char with alot of Turns that can dodge Easily----
----Rikku----

Ok to Start off Switch The Strong Def and High HP guy with Kimurai and use his Overdrive Mighty Guard, Wait until its Kimurais Turn again then switch back to the Strong Def and High HP guy, Next Use Rikku's Overdrive and Mix the Items Lvl 3 Key Sphere and The Door To Tomorrow, This will cast a Thing called "Trio of 9999" What this does is Makes all the charcters Attack With 9999 Damage and Heal/Revive with 9999 Health, Then use a Overdrive That will Attack all the monsters to kill the Stone things, Then Use Tidus's or anyone who know to cast Haste on everone, Use Talk to skip Jechts Turn and just unload on him in about 5 min u should kill him.

Dont know if this will help anyone i just wanna type lol :D

Mo-Nercy
08-30-2005, 04:57 AM
Hm. Braska's Final Aeon is a rather easy boss and though I'm sure your way has worked for you, I reckon he's the kind of boss that can be approached a number of ways. I found the old "attack and healing when you need to" strategy more than sufficient. Bringing up all characters and aeons to overdrive beforehand also has it's merits.

Old Manus
08-30-2005, 09:49 AM
WHAT? YOU BEAT HIM TOO? SO DID I!

karlabaines
08-30-2005, 10:12 AM
I kept on using bahamut with 99'999 dmg it took a while. Then with the final eaon i used lulu and her overdrive to keep on doin 9999 dmg and he was to easy. I recorded the ending. Makes me feel sad when i watch it. LOl when yana and seymour were gettin married my mum got all moody couse she wanted to see yuna and tidus get marreid.

Tai-Ti
08-30-2005, 10:19 AM
I can see how your theory can work, but i just fought like a normal battle, alot of my ppl using counter attack, then I realised he was dead, and wondered if i had made it too easy for myself and ruined the thrill of wining. Witch i did.

Primus Inter Pares
08-30-2005, 10:37 AM
The words: "Easiest last boss ever." comes to mind really, and I'm counting Braska's Final Aeon as the boss...

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2005, 12:07 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

Aidan
08-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Well...I got past it....i killed Him in less then 5 min.... The Ending......It was so sad :cry: *sobbing*...Ok not really yes it was a good ending, Yes i hate Yuna for sending Auron, Yes It was Freaking Hilarious when Yuna fell through Tidus, NO i did not cry... it was good but not worth crying for.....Although i almost did when Auron died (HE WAS TOO COOL!!!!).....not really but im still sad.

Just in case Anyone is still stuck on Jecht heres a few tips(It also might work for other hard bosses) And also you can kill him in less then 5 min doing this

First things first, You NEED to have the following, Rikku And Kimurai(optional)

Ok, First You Need Two items a Lvl 3 Key Sphere and a Door to Tomorrow. Next you will need Rikku,and Kimurai's Overdrive up fully. Ok Start you line up with the following
----Strongest Defence and Highest HP Char----
----Fast Char with alot of Turns that can dodge Easily----
----Rikku----

Ok to Start off Switch The Strong Def and High HP guy with Kimurai and use his Overdrive Mighty Guard, Wait until its Kimurais Turn again then switch back to the Strong Def and High HP guy, Next Use Rikku's Overdrive and Mix the Items Lvl 3 Key Sphere and The Door To Tomorrow, This will cast a Thing called "Trio of 9999" What this does is Makes all the charcters Attack With 9999 Damage and Heal/Revive with 9999 Health, Then use a Overdrive That will Attack all the monsters to kill the Stone things, Then Use Tidus's or anyone who know to cast Haste on everone, Use Talk to skip Jechts Turn and just unload on him in about 5 min u should kill him.

Dont know if this will help anyone i just wanna type lol :D

i dont think anyone got stuck on jecht.

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-30-2005, 01:02 PM
i dont think anyone did but i just felt like typing crap lol, But my chars were shi**y Auron was 5600 Hp and only did around 7000 attack so the method came in handy

Old Manus
08-30-2005, 01:44 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

boys from the dwarf
08-30-2005, 05:56 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?
WTFOMG ME TWO PLUS ONE YAY!

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2005, 06:42 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

OMG DER NOOB!

TurkSlayer
08-30-2005, 06:46 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

OMG DER NOOB!

WTF, ITS LIKE WE ALL BEAT, OMG!!!

Old Manus
08-30-2005, 07:26 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

OMG DER NOOB!

OMG I ONLY JUST REALISED THAT PRACTICALLY EVERYONE ELSE HAS FINISHED IT AS WELL!!! LIEK WTF?

TurkSlayer
08-30-2005, 07:27 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

OMG DER NOOB!

OMG I ONLY JUST REALISED THAT PRACTICALLY EVERYONE ELSE HAS FINISHED IT AS WELL!!! LIEK WTF?

OMG, THEY HAVE? WTF!?!

BahamutxRagnorok
08-30-2005, 08:05 PM
well the final aeon is one of the easiest ending boss fights ever....i had trouble fighting my magus sisters until i remembered i could some aeons..lol

i have one connecting word for those of you have trouble against the aeons and final boss AUTO-LIFE so no matter how strong he is you cant die... btw those jokes were hilarious

Fireblade13
08-30-2005, 08:49 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

OMG DER NOOB!

OMG, THEY HAVE? WTF!?!
No way I did it too! I didn't even know jecht had a second form

TurkSlayer
08-30-2005, 08:52 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

OMG DER NOOB!

OMG, THEY HAVE? WTF!?!

YOU BEAT IT TOO!? OMG! JECHT'S SECOND FORM IS THE SAME AS HIS FIRST WITH MORE HP! OMG!!!!

ILoveTheYellowChicken
08-30-2005, 10:11 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

OMG DER NOOB!

OMG, THEY HAVE? WTF!?!

YOU BEAT IT TOO!? OMG! JECHT'S SECOND FORM IS THE SAME AS HIS FIRST WITH MORE HP! OMG!!!!

..........o....k

Old Manus
08-30-2005, 10:41 PM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

OMG DER NOOB!

OMG, THEY HAVE? WTF!?!

..........o....k
WTF IS THIS TRU

Galadus
08-31-2005, 06:24 PM
I killed him to but on anathor way, first time my characters were just a pile of sh*t and i didn't even had the Magus Sisters or Anima, what i did was simply have every Aeon and Character on overdrive (also the ones that aren't in your party) and just beat the crap out of him protected by reflect null-all and stuff like that (auto-regen makes it easy to) and just summon Behamut and kick his ass, 2nd strategy have the magus sisters on overdrive, have yuna to, give yuna a weapon with first strike, grand summen the sisters and do delta attack, this will probably kill his first form so he'll pull out that big sword and strike (maybe) but that doesn't matter becouse you grand summond tgem they can do delta attack a second time and that will kill him.

Next for that flying bug thingy called (i won't say becouse of the ppl that didn't finish the game) cast zombie on him and start attacking him(after each attack he'll do curaga wich alwais does 9999 Hp(haha he's zombyfied) or just cast life(if you cant do zombie cast reflect on him and attack, at least i think that'll work)

Blitz Ace
09-01-2005, 11:19 AM

OMG ME TWO! LOL!

WTF?

OMG DER NOOB!

OMG, THEY HAVE? WTF!?!

..........o....k
WTF IS THIS TRU

uhhhh... this is getting weird... but what the hell

WTFOMG NO WAY!!! I DID IT ALSO YEH ITS SO TRU!!!

Big D
09-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Way to spam the obnoxious quote pyramids, y'all :mad: